3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

derive

May 2, 2018
how to unlock missing scenes from gallery? I installed the extra patch, but some scenes are still missing. Don't want to play the entire game all over again for a different route.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
how to unlock missing scenes from gallery? I installed the extra patch, but some scenes are still missing. Don't want to play the entire game all over again for a different route.
*) Exit the game
*) In the first post, use the link of the last save file. Download the latest save files (0.06.6).
*) In both paths of the game save files folders, rename the file "persistent" to any name you want.
*) Based on the path of the game in which you are in, from the file of the last save files that you downloaded, just copy the "persistent" file in both folders of the game save files.
*) Now open the game again

Reactions: derive

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Gentlemen, is there a passage in Russian? Russian Walkthrough
Unfortunately no . Unless someone translates the existing guide.

is there any clue about when will be the next update?
Not earlier than the middle of September.

Then massage your legs? What's next?
Was your problem solved by the explanations given to you by friends or you still have a problem?

how do I get the massage Alice with no candy and Max pulls out his pole. it just does regular massages.
Read the "naughty feet ", "talented masseur" and "Arachnophobia" sections in the game guide

With more than a little help from .Black Panther., Lukumoide and maxbishup I was able to make a lot of progress in the game.
Unfortunately, I cannot devote as much time to the game as I would like, so I have to ask someone familiar with the game to check my save. I think that opporunities Schoolmate and Stick or carrot are developing successfully, but I guess there is something wrong with Party girl.
I would be very grateful if someone could find a free moment and give me some tips.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: L0thar

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
what content with Ann you expect since she has eric ftm?
well, we saw some previews for the couch/TV scene, so there's that. Nothing fany tho. Don't expect your landlady to cheat her boyfriend with that creepy guy living in her house who keeps spying on her daughters :)

• Angry
Reactions: CourtesyFlush

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
well, we saw some previews for the couch/TV scene, so there's that. Nothing fany tho. Don't expect your landlady to cheat her boyfriend with that creepy guy living in her house who keeps spying on her daughters :)
True , but please name her Mom , not landlady , its cringe i know the reason behind is patreon stupid rules but here its safe

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes