3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
True , but please name her Mom , not landlady , its cringe i know the reason behind is patreon stupid rules but here its safe
Nah. That would be hacking a game and we don't do that, do we? :D Ann is the most boring and uninspired character in the game anyway, so in her case it doesn't matter. And by pretending he really IS just some random guy makes the behaviour of the girls all the more ridiculous.
I'm just glad that in this game they mostly call each other by name (as me and my siblings do and everyone I know). Really, who keeps calling his siblings "bro" and "sis" all the time?

It's not Patreon who forces this btw, it's their partners who manage the payments.

Lust but not least: One of the funniest and most ridiculous things I have seen so far is the game Parental Love. Try to play it without the patch, there are no words for it.

• Angry
Reactions: CourtesyFlush

johnyc

Jul 28, 2020
If these are posted, a lot of people can't see them.
I would support certain developers, but I don't want my credit card and anme associated with this stuff.
WHAT? This is most idiotic excuse i have ever seen. OMG your CERDIT CARD AND NAME will be "associated" with this "stuff" OMG, whatever we will do now, you simply must hide or inquisition WILL COME FOR YOU.
If you do not have money its fine. If you are just greedy and want stuff for free even that is fine. This is pirate page after all. But cut these type of idiotic excuses.

Reactions: dasteam and ajleo

badi90

Jun 18, 2017

AUG 25, 2021 AT 10:07 PM

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy!
I thought she wash the dishes with no panties ... that would be so cool .. for me Alice is the one with the worst story . while the beginning was somewhat good .
but that was jest my opinion .

Seraphi23

Sep 4, 2017
I'm just glad that in this game they mostly call each other by name (as me and my siblings do and everyone I know). Really, who keeps calling his siblings "bro" and "sis" all the time?
Japanese, according to anime. But yeah, totally uncommon in the west.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I don't think there are any variable(s) to immediately remove Eric from the game. As with the current state of the game.

However, there is a defined variable:

characters["lisa"].releric

characters["ann"].releric

characters["alice"].releric

Currently its all set at "None", and not used in the game with the current update.

Relationship Chart:

(not set)-3 level (War)
-2 level (Hostile)
-1 level (Rocky)
0 level (Acquainted)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Warm)
4 level (Friendly)
5 level (Very close)

Maybe! if we keep setting the variable to stay in "0" level or upto "-2" level, we can hope, NTR could/would be avoided.

We will have to wait for few more updates to see on how he is implemented and what changes or opportunities he can create for Max in the long run.
As per the Relationship level understanding, if he reaches level "5", then there is no stopping NTR.
hey can you explain how to enter this console commands mine is causing some errors give me and example

Reactions: jaisingh

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017

AUG 27, 2021 AT 2:18 AM

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This isn't a cowgirl picture.. I mean where are the HAT and Chaps?? :)

These previews look good.. Can't wait for the next update.... No, really, I can't wait give me NOW... Please.. If your ready... :)

Just a thought.

P.S. -sigh- Still now previews of Chocolate Chip Cookie Content.. We NEED this SOON. :)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How do I finish the spider opportunity?
I would start by following the walkthrough. I have no idea at what point you are, so that's the best hint I can give you.
For some of the last steps: Be sure to be a nice guy and hand Alice her towel when she asks for it. Also massage her without a shirt, release a spider, grope her (and let go!) and have her hide behind you. Before some of these steps work, Max needs to get the idea that Alice should get more comfortable around little Max.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes