3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
Also changing camera angle made image flatter (absence of active shadows only intensified this effect; even somehow reduces effect as own third person's presence), content - less "spatial", more "layered" like a picture on top of a picture. I appreciate effort, but result isn't really make me happy... don't know how about others.

Not sure how to describe this feeling more accurately.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Also changing camera angle made image flatter (absence of active shadows only intensified this effect; even something reduced effect as own third person's presence), content - less "spatial", more "layered" like a picture on top of a picture. I appreciate effort, but result isn't really make me happy... don't know how about others.

Not sure how to describe this feeling more accurately.
Yeah, these are not among the best renders the remake game has seen so far.
I hope this is not a new "style" but an accident. I mean ... he CAN do better, the pic with Ann and Eric shows that.

kelvinll

Apr 10, 2018
For those of you who are still unsure whether or not to play this game, I will leave my good points among many aspects of the game!
The story bears a resemblance to the other game, but the developers sought to improve things that the other one didn't!
If I put a camera in the room, why can't I see it?
Graphics are far superior and computer processing is less!
Several tours to be taken with complete freedom for you to make your decision and check the result in the future.
The team is committed to the game and updates don't take as long as we thought.
New characters are being implemented, which we encourage to see what they look like!

The only thing I ask of the person making this game is.
When you reach the end, don't interrupt the game. Let the game continue like a luping. Because it sucks to have to redo it all over again and lose all progress.

Mistakes will happen like any game under construction. But we realized that the people behind the game care and are looking to solve the problem quickly!
If I really had a condition to keep a payment to help them I would. Because this game is really good!

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
Yeah, these are not among the best renders the remake game has seen so far.
I hope this is not a new "style" but an accident. I mean ... he CAN do better, the pic with Ann and Eric shows that.
It's 100% a new style that new images will use going forward based on the poll results. Shame.

• Sad
Reactions: Tor7 and vendarr

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Q: After I install this game, do I also have to download the incest, bug fix, and extra patch? and where do i install them?

06.3 version: now you can't buy and install hidden cameras before meeting Eric
That's quite a drawback. Could I still beat him to buying clothes for the girls?

Last edited:

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
That's a good one, but it will not work. You can't get to that part, without it.
hmm how about i buy it when i'm ready to get rid of eric? wait, can eric be kicked out in this version?

and maxbishup, do you have answers for my previous questions? appreciate it.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
hmm how about i buy it when i'm ready to get rid of eric? wait, can eric be kicked out in this version?

and maxbishup, do you have answers for my previous questions? appreciate it.
Ok, lets see, yes you need to install bug fix, and patch, just put in game folder. No you cannot get rid of Eric in this update, next update, sometime this month, 15-25. If you wait before giving Lisa the book, you will still have to go through the same thing. She will take lessons from Eric & Ann anyway, it can not be avoided.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Ok, lets see, yes you need to install bug fix, and patch, just put in game folder. No you cannot get rid of Eric in this update, next update, sometime this month, 15-25. If you wait before giving Lisa the book, you will still have to go through the same thing. She will take lessons from Eric & Ann anyway, it can not be avoided.
got it. thanks man.

Reactions: maxbishup

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It's 100% a new style that new images will use going forward based on the poll results. Shame.
I dare to hope. If he wanted a fair poll, both images would have to be made by him. It was never an option to include the old pictures in this remake anyway. Of course most people try to encourage the artist, flatter him with selecting his stuff over the old one and maybe he's aware of that.
And I am sure he is also able to read and take some constructive criticism. Nothing speaks against a style that respects all the input he was given and will be given.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I dare to hope. If he wanted a fair poll, both images would have to be made by him. It was never an option to include the old pictures in this remake anyway. Of course most people try to encourage the artist, flatter him with selecting his stuff over the old one and maybe he's aware of that.
And I am sure he is also able to read and take some constructive criticism. Nothing speaks against a style that respects all the input he was given and will be given.
Both images WERE made by the Dev (as are ALL the images in this version).. The new is just a new way For Aleksey90 to make them. So the poll WAS a fair representation of both the old and new styles (in this game).

Edit: It would be better to say that both pictures should be the SAME (camera angle and pose). If they were the same image of Lisa without the changed camera position and such it would probably be easier to judge. As it is, I just can't decide.. about the only thing that would make it more difficult (for me) would be if the images were of different characters.

For myself, I'm torn as to which I prefer. I like the brighter image, but also enjoy the older darker version. That said I will
just say.. I don't know. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. We need a poll to decide if we want Chocolate Chip Cookie content, or LOTS of Chocolate Chip Cookie Content. :)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes