3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Abaco123

Nov 7, 2017
It seems as though the only thing new storywise is that Eric gets kicked out. On the friend path some of the opportunities still continue, but I only spent a few minutes on that save so far. There are some repeatable for when you walk in on Ann changing clothes, and that's about all I've seen so far. I think most of the update was spent on the friendship-side of the opportunities.
There is nothing new on the friendship path, you just don't get to kick Eric out.
This whole update is just kicking Eric out in the enemy or fake friendship path, plus some minor repeatable actions.

Edit: I forgot, now you get a brand new intro screen baby

Last edited:

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
There is nothing new on the friendship path, you just don't get to kick Eric out.
This whole update is just kicking Eric out in the enemy or fake friendship path, plus some minor repeatable actions.

Edit: I forgot, now you get a brand new intro screen baby
I played a bit more, and it looks like the opportunities are a bit bugged. I loaded a save with all the ops done and found 2 that needed to be done. I dunno, this technically is pt 2 to the 0.7 update so I'm not bent out of shape about it.

Juchti

Jul 25, 2019
But the real fucking question is. What is happening with eric and lisa in the new update. Do somebody know ?

Antoninus

Oct 6, 2017
The dev was teasing us with mom massage turning into breast groping, but nothing.

Let's wait another 3 months for v0.7 part 3... :cautious:

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
Doesn't seem like much was added in this update except having the ability to remove Eric and a new Kira/Max animation... apparently the Eric friendship/cunning stuff will be added next month even though thats what he was teasing with for the past 3-4 months.

Reactions: Juninpachi

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
Fuck I crashed my game by trying to remove Kira's X-mas hat and clicking select outfit on the intro screen and now it crashes everytime I try to launch game.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I have news,
Anyone who chose to be Eric's enemy, know that you would see absolutely NOTHING if you chose to be his friend. After all, you would "catch" Eric trying to get Lisa to blowjob him. But before, Lisa had warned you not to enter the room on Monday as Eric was going to teach her sex ed without Ann present. So when it comes on Monday, you can't peek on them both, because Max will interrupt (there is no other option and there are no options for Lisa talking about it or you can watch the scene in the cameras). Eric will be pissed and will ask you to talk on the terrace, then you will stop being friends and become enemies.

Whoever wants the save, I'll make it available
View attachment bbas-save-allypath.zip

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hanes16

Apr 4, 2017
I guess Aleksey thought that getting rid of Eric would make people so happy they wouldn't care about the lack of content. I'm getting the feeling we won't see too many more updates to this game, but I hope I'm wrong.

TheFlash03

Sep 5, 2021
So i downloaded the new update but the opportunities still say that i reach the end for the current version, any ideas of what i did wrong?

Thanks in advance

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes