3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
minor bug:
After Eric was already gone, on Friday night I put Max waiting at the pool. At 2:10 he saw Eric at the window, after that, Eric's portrait is displayed in Alice's room.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: alefrago

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
I wonder why you play something you consider to be crap. Why not spend your time playing something you actually like?
Nothing in life is Black-White... unless you're a 5 year old.. there's many layers in between Loving something or Hating it.. I like the Renders-Story-Models, I dislike the development process(the crap part), and even that i can excuse up to a point as i stated earlier.. does that answer your question?

TomMullica

Dec 3, 2020
I really like this game for its good renders and its interesting gameplay. It's one of the few "games" here that really feel like a game. What I don't like is that the dev's team is starting to stall a bit too much. They split the 0.7 update in two parts, because they didn't have time to implement everything planned. Now the second part is almost nonexistant, because they didn't have time again. I'm really sorry that the dev's father passed away, may he rest in peace, but they are actually a team and it's not a fantastically complex game and story...

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Nothing in life is Black-White... unless you're a 5 year old.. there's many layers in between Loving something or Hating it.. I like the Renders-Story-Models, I dislike the development process(the crap part), and even that i can excuse up to a point as i stated earlier.. does that answer your question?
Sorry, but no. I didn't ask about black and white. I also didn' ask how you like the development.
I asked why you play - and I quote: "this crap".
Tthat's your words, not mine, so don't call ME out on "black and white". Or do you consider "crap" to be something BETWEEN love and hate? For me it sounds ... well ... bad. But maybe that's my cultural background. Maybe where you come from it gives a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Last edited:

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Sorry, but no. I didn't ask about black and white. I also didn' ask how you like the development.
I asked why you play - and I quote: "this crap".
Tthat's your words, not mine, so don't call ME out on "black and white". Or do you consider "crap" to be something BETWEEN love and hate? For me it sounds ... well ... bad. But maybe that's my cultural background. Maybe where you come from it gives a warm and fuzzy feeling.
I guess you're not a native English speaker(neither am i) cause you didn't understand my answer to your question, and your reply doesn't even make any sense.. Look..it's simple.. if my opinion upsets you, you can simply ignore me and you won't ever see it again.. everyone's happy.. how about that?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Horrible update, that should have been in the last version, I seriously doubt that this "update" took more than a week to be made.

Just kicking Eric out.
hey man about the fix patch 2.02 all i do just attach the scripts inside the game?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes