3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How did you do that? wtf
Apparently there are two ways to get rid of him. I chose to set him up at night, this seems to be the second way.

About hte update: According to previous posts it's also supposed to bring something for the friendship path. Is anyone playing that path and can tell us about it?

fikageci

Jun 5, 2021
Apparently there are two ways to get rid of him. I chose to set him up at night, this seems to be the second way.

About hte update: According to previous posts it's also supposed to bring something for the friendship path. Is anyone playing that path and can tell us about it?
How can i set him up at night? :/

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How can i set him up at night? :/
You need the two photos of him, one when he is outside Alice's room and the one when he is inside (check the walkthrough if you don't have them). After the wallet event started, you need to get him in there again to set him up.

Reactions: Hlextor

fikageci

Jun 5, 2021
You need the two photos of him, one when he is outside Alice's room and the one when he is inside (check the walkthrough if you don't have them). After the wallet event started, you need to get him in there again to set him up.
Wallet event? I have both of the photos but i cant set him up when i get him there :/ You mean inside alice's room?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Wallet event? I have both of the photos but i cant set him up when i get him there :/ You mean inside alice's room?
He will accuse of having stolen his wallet at some point. At least he does if you bought Alice's outfit for the blog before him.

Try to do your thing for a week and see if it happens. If anything else is necessary for it, I wouldn't know. I finished everything else at this point already.

Anyway, I haven't figured out what the second way is. Can anyone enlighten me? I thought it might have to do with Lisa's lessions, but those don't seem to take plase anymore.

fikageci

Jun 5, 2021
He will accuse of having stolen his wallet at some point. At least he does if you bought Alice's outfit for the blog before him.

Try to do your thing for a week and see if it happens. If anything else is necessary for it, I wouldn't know. I finished everything else at this point already.
Can you help me in this situation? Can you do it for me? And make a save when the wallet thing is going? Please :(

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Aleksey was a renderer who posted some of his renderings on BB fanart. There are some renderers out there in fanart that could easily create your own game, I believe that to program and create their version of the story is difficult for them or else it is a waste of time. Aleksey was such a good renderer that he could create renders like DS at the time, who convinced himself that he could take the abandoned DS game and then rework it and continue. We had two updates from Aleksey on the abandoned BB, it was going well but I don't know what happened (maybe he wanted to get paid for it) who ended up dropping the project and creating his own.

I followed it from the beginning, its new ren'py game with its own renderings. A person working alone at the time and inexperienced with the ren'py engine has come so far during these two years. I believe this game is over, story development will no longer have, the maximum would be a silly story or a game without a script (like the other clones) with just the sex scenes.
You fought for nothing, a week ago people came up saying this game would be dropped and some called it trolls, no one gave any ideas, anyway... That Eric's early exit from the game it's the same way it happened with DS. If Aleksey has his public that doesn't want to see Eric, he will. It's a shame, people placed a lot of trust, so that this last year the updates have gone nowhere.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Found another error.

After you get rid of Eric, if you spy on Alice then ask bout her blog, she will still say Eric is helping her.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I guess you're not a native English speaker(neither am i) cause you didn't understand my answer to your question, and your reply doesn't even make any sense.. Look..it's simple.. if my opinion upsets you, you can simply ignore me and you won't ever see it again.. everyone's happy.. how about that?
Dude, it's no use arguing, he and a few others transformed this game as it is today. They made this game as silly as possible, seeing just seeing this "end" of Max hugging everyone in his family can give me pain in my eyes. Here if you don't like it they will tell you why you keep playing.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Aleksey was a renderer who posted some of his renderings on BB fanart. There are some renderers out there in fanart that could easily create your own game, I believe that to program and create their version of the story is difficult for them or else it is a waste of time. Aleksey was such a good renderer that he could create renders like DS at the time, who convinced himself that he could take the abandoned DS game and then rework it and continue. We had two updates from Aleksey on the abandoned BB, it was going well but I don't know what happened (maybe he wanted to get paid for it) who ended up dropping the project and creating his own.

I followed it from the beginning, its new ren'py game with its own renderings. A person working alone at the time and inexperienced with the ren'py engine has come so far during these two years. I believe this game is over, story development will no longer have, the maximum would be a silly story or a game without a script (like the other clones) with just the sex scenes.
You fought for nothing, a week ago people came up saying this game would be dropped and some called it trolls, no one gave any ideas, anyway... That Eric's early exit from the game it's the same way it happened with DS. If Aleksey has his public that doesn't want to see Eric, he will. It's a shame, people placed a lot of trust, so that this last year the updates have gone nowhere.
the game was moving slow before, but the pandemic fucked it up completely.. Aleksey got Covid (if we trust his word), and after many delays and a couple of small updates, he lost his father(again we can only take his word for it) and here we are.. he's either the unluckiest Game Developer, or...

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Dude, it's no use arguing, he and a few others transformed this game as it is today.
We might be in disagreement about what "a few" are :)
You give me and my influence too much credit. I am just one of the big mass.
Well, so far his additions were good, the way he progresses with Alice and Lisa is a lot better than it was in the original. We'll see where it goes, maybe he can even give Ann some depth, who knows? But I doubt it, so far she was as dumb as ever.

ps: If that was the dumbest you have seenso far, you should give "A Knight's Tale" a try. Their dialogs even beat the ones in DOAXVV.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes