3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Maybe a lot of people hate Eric in this game. but I think this game will be more exciting if the story later on, Eric is given the choice to be expelled or to conspire with Max to be able to dominate the girls. So Eric/Max can get threesome with Ann, Alice or Lisa. For more hardcore maybe they can do gangbang. Or In the other story maybe Max will exchange his Mom and sisters for the money to Eric who will dominate them all into his sex slave. And Max will watch they do sex in everynight when Eric at home.
Sorry this is just my imagination only.

Reactions: xw1 and dimka13

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How do I get the money to buy Lisa’s bikini and Alice’s little black dress before Eric does it?
Some people manage to raise enough money by staying in the living room basically. But in the 'normal' case this is where the online bank comes in.
You can get a loan and pay back later.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
for the life of me I can't find the memories tab even after bugfix. Either I'm looking in the wrong place or it just doesn't appear

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
it still didn't reach to the end of original game's story?
No and it won't happen this year, so it's not worth to return and ask the same question again before 2023. Better make that 2024.

Hell, with a bit of luck we will never reach that point anyway and will get something else instead of Ann's stupid movie storyline.
As it looks at the moment, we will get two new characters soon™ and more enhancements to existing opportunities and also new ones. This game is NOT a 1:1 renarration of the original.

Reactions: ajleo and y0rthan

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
Nemo56 I think Aleksey has mentioned earlier that the movies will be part of the game at some point...
That arc of the story had a few hot moments, but i think overall it was extremely poorly developed. But it was darksilver, so not surprising at all.

klon35

Sep 10, 2020
No need . I manually added the blog opportunity to your save file.
After loading this save file in the game, use the Max laptop and read about the blog in the search bar. And progress at the "blog" opportunity.
Get help from the game guide in the first post

Hi, can you correct that for me, I have the same problem and I can no longer talk to Kira at the pool.
Somehow, everything didn't start.
thank you

Yuzzy

Jan 13, 2018
Nemo56 Okay, I didn't know. I thought it will continue the story, but if it going to change even better, but no need to get angry. Yeah maybe this question was asked here many time, but I do not sit here every day and read comments...I liked original story, but it was unfinished (yeah ending with movies wasn't good that much)

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Nemo56 I think Aleksey has mentioned earlier that the movies will be part of the game at some point...
I quote Darth Vader on that: Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

That arc of the story had a few hot moments, but i think overall it was extremely poorly developed. But it was darksilver, so not surprising at all.
Well, Aleksey has improved some of the other story arcs (I like what he has done and is still doing to Alice's plots), so there is still hope :)

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi, can you correct that for me, I have the same problem and I can no longer talk to Kira at the pool.
Somehow, everything didn't start.
thank you
Your save file has no problem. The problem with the save file that I Corrected manually was that the blog opportunity did not start at all, and I did something to start the opportunity.
To continue blogging, you need to watch Alice's room's hidden camera while she's doing her blog in her day (to see something special).
Read the blog opportunity in the game guide that exists in the first post.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
No and it won't happen this year, so it's not worth to return and ask the same question again before 2023. Better make that 2024.

Hell, with a bit of luck we will never reach that point anyway and will get something else instead of Ann's stupid movie storyline.
As it looks at the moment, we will get two new characters soon™ and more enhancements to existing opportunities and also new ones. This game is NOT a 1:1 renarration of the original.
Nemo56 Okay, I didn't know. I thought it will continue the story, but if it going to change even better, but no need to get angry. Yeah maybe this question was asked here many time, but I do not sit here every day and read comments...I liked original story, but it was unfinished (yeah ending with movies wasn't good that much)
As I mentioned before, I do not agree with the idea of a movie for this game. Because I believe one of the reasons for the failure of BB was this movie. This movie makes a lot of things happen fast and ....
But the fact is that we can not do much about it, whether we agree or disagree, it is up to the game developer to decide.

Reactions: Nemo56

donleo

Feb 1, 2018
i like this game, and love the models, but there are 2 things i wish about this game
1- i wish im able to playe with the girls in while they are sleeping, like touching the boobs ass, and so on, maybe being able to do more things with more practice, or using things like sleeping pills or alcohol.
2- I really, reallly wish the girls have darker nipples...

Is there other games similar or with similar models?

Sorry if my english isnt good, its not my language.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes