3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Luna3009

Feb 24, 2018
I'm struggeling with the casual clothes cookie for Alice. The walkthrough from the OP says "Wednesday, foot massage, on the table near the dish, Alice is wearing tank top and mini shorts". I tried and tried, took other days, took other outfits ... but there is no cookie. Does anybody have another hint for me?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I'm struggeling with the casual clothes cookie for Alice. The walkthrough from the OP says "Wednesday, foot massage, on the table near the dish, Alice is wearing tank top and mini shorts". I tried and tried, took other days, took other outfits ... but there is no cookie. Does anybody have another hint for me?
I think you need Alice wearing the silky oversized shirt thing she got from Kira. I know someone posted about it a couple pages back. As I haven't played much of the new update I'm not positive, but think it's right. As to where the cookie is I think you need to look near the metal bowl on the table behind the couch.

Hope that helps.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi everyone. It's been a while since I last played this one. Is there a way to Eric NOT fuck the women in the house?
No. He will come to the house and the first thing he does is to bang Ann. But you can stop him and throw him out with the current update.

cybe13

Jun 6, 2017
hi does anyone knows how i start Stick or carrot opportunity and Who doesn’t take risks, or how many times you need to get noticed. since i already got noticed a few times by them, lisa more than alice but nothing happens further

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
hi everyone
when i start the game i get this error after the first dialog
how can I fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You have not installed the bug fix for the game.
Install the bug fix from the first post on the game

hi does anyone knows how i start Stick or carrot opportunity and Who doesn’t take risks, or how many times you need to get noticed. since i already got noticed a few times by them, lisa more than alice but nothing happens further
Read the sections related to these two opportunities in the game Walkthrough in the first post.

Reactions: ayemgeblo

kobetti

Apr 5, 2018
On the naughty feet op max gives Alice a candy twice and just rubbing her. There is no progress
On party girl op Max also gives Alice twice candy and nothing

darji

Nov 3, 2021
To continue i have to have some progress with blog, but nothing happened
If you do not chose the correct Answers when you first talk with Alice about the blog you have busted the quest since you can never buy lingerie for her Blog.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
On the naughty feet op max gives Alice a candy twice and just rubbing her. There is no progress
On party girl op Max also gives Alice twice candy and nothing
and the blog opportunity? I mean: The description says you need to proceed there. So at what point are you?

darji

Nov 3, 2021
So I have to start from the begining
I do not know if there is another way to trigger the blog question again. But I had to restart. If you do some things out of order the game will be busted.

Personally I would play the original Big Brother game at the moment. The Remake of Big Brither is also pretty busted.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes