3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

greenymph

Oct 2, 2016
This is ridiculous. What's the point in these "cuts" instead of regular images if the game size is still 3 GB!? Is this guy insane?
It takes a lot of less time and processing power to render individual parts and assemble the image afterwards instead of the whole image setting. It also allows for different clothing of the characters without having to render the whole thing again.
The guy isn't insane, he's actually quite skilled.

poolstar

May 27, 2017
Can anyone help with getting the swimsuit cookie for lisa- Before lisa goes to rest in the yard, Max must be in the room to watch her change. On the shelf; ?

Reactions: Yenod

Revora

Apr 17, 2018
JAN 3, 2022 AT 6:35 AM

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Q: What’s going to be the focus of 0.8 at the moment?….

Working on a friendship with Eric and developing relationships with the girls after his exile (at feud). What will be certain is that Olivia will meet Ann. Some new developments with Olivia and Lisa. Some experiments with Alice's blog. Max's acquaintance with Kira's classmate. Ann's support.

Q: Seems like it’s going to be a bigger update this time than all the others before, is there work being carried over from the last update to this one that couldn’t be implemented in 0.7 part 2?…..

Yes, it's just going to go into a friendship with Eric. A lot of renders have been done for it for a long time now, but I still haven't had time to write the text and put it together in one piece. I thought I would have it done by the end of the year, but the last months have been hard and I haven't had much time. So I decided to focus on one area (feud) for the rest of the year and finish with Eric at least there.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Perhaps this stupid question has already been asked. But where does this menu open?
The game has a menu for choosing clothes for characters. But in my menu, there are no such options. How do open it?

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
Perhaps this stupid question has already been asked. But where does this menu open?
The game has a menu for choosing clothes for characters. But in my menu, there are no such options. How do open it?
it only for menu at start screen. your menu is for change outfit in game. hope that help.:)

rc00email

Apr 11, 2021
Anyone have a solution for random display pixelation? Windows 10 laptop. Just downloaded the game - have not played it before
1641271662436.png

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
The menu you are looking for is on the main menu. At the top of the screen you will see the games title/name. In the O of brother is a small image like a shirt if I remember correctly. Click on the O (and image) to open the menu that let's you change what the character are wearing in the Main Menu image.

Hope that helps.

P.S. While NOT the Chocolate Chip Cookie Content I have been hoping for this IS a nice start. Perhaps soon we will get some AWESOME additions in the game. :)

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Ok I now played the older Version and not only has it more content but it is also not as grindy as this and It seems the mechanics seem to actually work and you trigger events. Eric is also not a problem since if you are dominant he has less and less influence.

Overall the remake does a pretty bad job compared to the original. So if you want to play this game. I would advise you to play the original until this one is fixed.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This is ridiculous. What's the point in these "cuts" instead of regular images if the game size is still 3 GB!? Is this guy insane?
WEll .. this way you don't have 20 GB with one full screen image for every variation in clothing and poses.
I must say, that's good enough for a point in my opinion.

Luna3009

Feb 24, 2018
Hey guys, does the win/linux link in the OP already include the fix 3? Because the download says "BigBrother AnotherStory-0 07 p2 03-pc". Or do I have to download and install the fix 3 seperately via the link in the Patches line?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
It's most likely a bug. Influence on Ann never had any meaning anyway.
The "rumor" is more likely "hope" for some. But I don't think he's coming back, other challenges for the future have already been promised/announced.

@Hayaxlnor there are several bugs with Eric showing up after he has been kicked out. Some have been fixed already however, make sure that bugfix 3 is installed.
I am not sure about that. Ann comments at the breakfast table that perhaps she reacted too quickly and too harshly with Eric. Maybe she shouldn't have kicked him out. She seems disappointed and sad that he's gone. Kira and Max probably agree that they will take care of her (new job, etc).
Personally, I would find it very strange if the Dev decided to bring him back even in "war status". It just doesn't make sense. After all, he is still in friend status in the house and will probably achieve his goals with the girls.... but in war status? :unsure:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hey guys, does the win/linux link in the OP already include the fix 3? Because the download says "BigBrother AnotherStory-0 07 p2 03-pc". Or do I have to download and install the fix 3 seperately via the link in the Patches line?
If the downloaded file has "p2.03" in it's name, it means that patch 3 is already applied. But it won't hurt to download the patch anyway, since the replaced file in that case would be identical.

Reactions: Luna3009

Hacker996

Aug 5, 2017
Hi there. I cleared the blackmail questet, eric get kicked out, but a fev days after its started again. What can i du with this?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi there. I cleared the blackmail questet, eric get kicked out, but a fev days after its started again. What can i du with this?
Did you check if you have the newest patch installed? It must show 0.07.p2.03 on your start screen.
Otherwise it's a bug yet to be fixed.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes