3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

sanja1970

Mar 29, 2021
How i activaded the cookie event and who look a cokie can t find any i have start a new game and wait of kira came if i am look for cookie in there new game or in a save of full end version 7.02

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How i activaded the cookie event and who look a cokie can t find any i have start a new game and wait of kira came if i am look for cookie in there new game or in a save of full end version 7.02
For a few cookies you need story progress, one is available for example during Alice's private punishment, one during Lisa's handmassage. The savegames from page 1 should do the trick.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I try change the cookies for console XD
I see.
Well, most likely there is. After all when you click something a command is executed.
But I found all of them by following the guide within less than an hour - except one of the first set where I did something wrong (the couch foot massage cookie).
Read the guide carefully, some only unlock after you found others.

Reactions: Elemento

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
The latest version does not even start for me. I double click to run the game, the loading screen appears (see attachment), but the yellow bar does not go all the way to the right. At some point the loading screen closes and that's that...

What can I do..?
Thanks!
bb.png

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The latest version does not even start for me. I double click to run the game, the loading screen appears (see attachment), but the yellow bar does not go all the way to the right. At some point the loading screen closes and that's that...

What can I do..?
Thanks!
View attachment 1578229
Check the log file, it might give some information.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Delete all mods and try again.
I deleted the entire game. Unzipped the game again and just double click the game icon. Still nothing...

Check the log file, it might give some information.
How do I do that? Thank you.

EDIT: You probably mean the text file sorry! Here's what it says:
Mon Jan 3 21:50:56 2022
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.10s
Early init took 0.01s
Loader init took 0.04s
Loading error handling took 0.06s
Loading script took 4.27s

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Mon Jan 3 21:50:56 2022
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.10s
Early init took 0.01s
Loader init took 0.04s
Loading error handling took 0.06s
Loading script took 4.27s
Well, no useful information there ... but it was worth a shot.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Well, no useful information there ... but it was worth a shot.
This is really weird. I even tried running it as Administrator and still no go...

All other renpy games I have work just fine. I wonder if anyone else has had this issue. Thank you though.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This is really weird. I even tried running it as Administrator and still no go...
That should only be necessary if you put the game into a directory where only admins have writing rights. It only writes files in it's own directory and in %appdata%.

But now that I think of it ...
1. go to %appdata%\RenPy\BB_AS (run "explorer %appdata%\RenPy\BB_AS" without quotes)
2. rename the file "persistent" to something else ("persistent_backup" maybe)

Then try to start the game again.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
That should only be necessary if you put the game into a directory where only admins have writing rights. It only writes files in it's own directory and in %appdata%.

But now that I think of it ...
1. go to %appdata%\RenPy\BB_AS (run "explorer %appdata%\RenPy\BB_AS" without quotes)
2. rename the file "persistent" to something else ("persistent_backup" maybe)

Then try to start the game again.
I actually found some saves from a much older version in that same folder. I thought they might be interfering so I deleted them and it works now! Thank you again very much!

Reactions: Nemo56 and ItkoSK

Krogh

Jul 19, 2021
I have two questions that I have not been able to figure out and need some help.
1) Is there a way I can start doing yoga with Ann if I didn't start at the beginning?
2) How do I unlock taking care of that ass path as I seem to be stuck on Arachnophobia?

Thanks

potato2019

Oct 28, 2021
I have two questions that I have not been able to figure out and need some help.
1) Is there a way I can start doing yoga with Ann if I didn't start at the beginning?
2) How do I unlock taking care of that ass path as I seem to be stuck on Arachnophobia?

Thanks
taking care of ass - you need protect Alice from punishment 5 times.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes