3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
After Eric was kicked out, I still have "Eric Influence 5%" on Ann? For Lisa and Alice, they are both at 0%.
Is this a bug with Ann? There is a rumor that Eric is coming back? Is there any truth to that? :unsure:
It's most likely a bug. Influence on Ann never had any meaning anyway.
The "rumor" is more likely "hope" for some. But I don't think he's coming back, other challenges for the future have already been promised/announced.

@Hayaxlnor there are several bugs with Eric showing up after he has been kicked out. Some have been fixed already however, make sure that bugfix 3 is installed.

Reactions: Hlextor

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Money won't be a problem once you have set all the cameras up and buy ads on a regular base.
In the beginning spend time in the living room, it has most viewers, meaning you get more money from it.
Yes, $50 for a Ritter Sport seems a little expensive, but it explains why they don't have anyone with overweight.

The daily routine to get the girls spirits and some skill stats up sometimes is a bit annoying, but I know games that are a LOT more grindy. I don't know why all the game devs are so obsessed with stats. What's wrong with good old storybased content? Before everyone went the RPG route (relationship points, corruption points, influence points, massage skill points, bicicle riding skill points, ...), adventure style content was the way to go.

Btw, for non grindy content play some old text AIF games, they are quite good, try Sam Shooter or one of the first ones: Moist.
(But be aware, in some of the old ones you can end up in a dead end, like in Moist if you get thrown in the pit and have no rope to climb up. It can also happen if you use consumable items, like the wine needed to give a pill to one of the characters. It's a bit of try and error).
I found the BIGGEST problem with all of this. It actually matter what exact dialogue you use. If you do not say 100% the correct dialogue you are getting kicked out of quests without even knowing it.

After grinding ovr and over again and after erric not seeing any progress at all. I went to the Walkthrough and the BLOG quest with alice. if you do not say the exact right stuff its over for you without giving a notification.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How do you install this. I click setup and nothing happens.
Looks as if you downloaded malware or hidden adware instead of the actual game. Do a malware/virus scan on your computer asap.

But before you panic, check the log of your antivirus software (at least Windows Defender should be installed), it might have blocked the installer already.

IN addition to my standard antivirus software, I like use this to check for adware:

Last edited:

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
The main problem I have with this game besides the difficulty of the different triggers and grinding, is that when you are fed up and just want to extract the images with unren, you only have decomposed scenes and images. So frustrating!

makeinu

Aug 13, 2018
hey guys can you pls recommend games with Ann model? she's my favorite milf

i know of this : Big Brother ,Glamour , Foot of the mountains (close enough)

thank you in advance :D

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
i have 21/22 opportunities
View attachment 1576561 e i dont know what is the last one and how i can open it ?
he path of enmity with Eric which you are , you did not lost anything because the opportunity to control is available only in two paths of friendship.

Hi, can someone help me with this one?? "we will need progress in the schoolmate opportunity..." but its already done
idk what to do View attachment 1576897
You need to convince Lisa to watch the movie Topless.
Read the "Sticks and Carrots" opportunity in the game guide

How do you install this. I click setup and nothing happens.
If you mean the game itself, download it, decompress it and run the game file for all platforms except Android, depending on what your operating system is. And for Android, first install the game APK.
If you mean patches, the bottom of each post's of patches It explains how you can install it.

I see a lot of screenshots with red text etc.. is there a walkthrough which helps you through the game.. in game walkthrough or right choices walkthrough? ... or is there only the pdf one?
You can get help for this game in three ways
1) In-game hints: By going to the opportunities section in the game and clicking on the "?" Sign, at the bottom descriptions , a Hint will be shown to you about how to continue the game .
2) Use the walkthrough in the first post, which is in PDF format.
3) Asking questions in this trend. That others will help you in the events of the game.

Reactions: Dehvid

exter

May 29, 2017
Don't work for me :'(
Maybe you misunderstood and you tried the ingame guide? What he meant was, use the Walktrough from the OP. In that PDF you will see, what he has pointed out.
Or did you follow that guide and you just cant find the cookies in game?

Reactions: fidito4951

poolstar

May 27, 2017

Can someone please share?

Elemento

Jul 5, 2020
Maybe you misunderstood and you tried the ingame guide? What he meant was, use the Walktrough from the OP. In that PDF you will see, what he has pointed out.
Or did you follow that guide and you just cant find the cookies in game?
Yes I followed the guides, but when I meet the goals, the cookies have not changed.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Don't work for me :'(
Yes I followed the guides, but when I meet the goals, the cookies have not changed.

What you also need, is the "Extra" version patch. As far as I understood, the cookies are not available in the standard version.

Reactions: Elemento
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes