3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
After Eric has accused Max of stealing, how are you supposed to be able to get Alice to sleep naked? Now that the girls won't talk to me, I don't have the option talk to Alice or drop a spider in her room...
I read somewhere above that in case she doesn't yet sleep naked, the smoking dialog is automated and she will do so after that. I can't confirm it however, in my case I already had her sleep naked before that. Not sure if that works, I haven't tested it.

Anyway ... there is an alternative "showdown" route in the living room, maybe that's what you need to do. For that you need Lisa's help. She will give you the finger of course, but on Monday, when she is in the kitchen, look for her phone in her bedroom.
Check the walkthrough for more details.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
796 pages here for a game that lost sight of what it promised . I think people should take a pause maybe 6 months (who knows maybe next update is more than 10 min? ) and go and browse other games here with devs that actually give a rats ass about their work and patreons (also us freeloaders).Either that or accept the fact glamour is the new bb ... sucks but at least it has another game in it (kate's story) and the updates are as long as this games but without waitin 6 months in between them....shame the potential was there

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Yes, he will. Not in all routes YET, but he WILL most definitly be gone for good.
Have fun
I'm sorry, was that a fact or just your assumption?
What makes this game different with any other ntr games because here it's fun to see that little shit Max are trying to do anything to get rid of that asshole Eric unlike similar games where the protagonists couldn't do anything and just accepted the situations. So to me, Eric is the element that makes this game worth grinding. If there's no Eric, this game will be no different than any other incest harem shit that you've been playing at. And i don't want playing a ridiculous grindy and buggy games just to see some incest harem shit sexual scenes. We have so many others that doesn't requires to ever experiencing any of that.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I read somewhere above that in case she doesn't yet sleep naked, the smoking dialog is automated and she will do so after that. I can't confirm it however, in my case I already had her sleep naked before that. Not sure if that works, I haven't tested it.

Anyway ... there is an alternative "showdown" route in the living room, maybe that's what you need to do. For that you need Lisa's help. She will give you the finger of course, but on Monday, when she is in the kitchen, look for her phone in her bedroom.
Check the walkthrough for more details.

After Max was accused of stealing. There are three ways:
1) If both photos have already been taken of Eric. After the family starts talking to Max again, Alice will sleep naked by default. If this does not happen (the probability is close to zero) Max can trade with Alice again and force her to sleep naked. Then act as described in the guide.
2) If a photo was taken of Eric or not taken at all, but the "blackmail material on Eric " opportunity has started. Max must use the second method described in the guide
3) If he has been slandered and the "blackmail material on Eric " opportunity has not started before, Max can not prove his innocence and will be sent to camp.

Tip: Time is also important on the first and second routes, and Max must act fast

P.S: and again , Thank you so much for helping others

Last edited:

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
On the friend path that won't happen. So far you can get rid of him on the war path (that's where the event takes place) and apparently also on the pretended friendship path, but there the wallet event won't happen. I don't know how you can trigger the "showdown" then.
Have you checked the walkthrough yet?
Yeah, I may have read it wrong but it looked like the friend and enmity path that Eric would accuse Max of stealing money. Thanks

Reactions: mohamadjavad faridi

darji

Nov 3, 2021
796 pages here for a game that lost sight of what it promised . I think people should take a pause maybe 6 months (who knows maybe next update is more than 10 min? ) and go and browse other games here with devs that actually give a rats ass about their work and patreons (also us freeloaders).Either that or accept the fact glamour is the new bb ... sucks but at least it has another game in it (kate's story) and the updates are as long as this games but without waitin 6 months in between them....shame the potential was there
Glamour is also broken beyond belief regarding the MAx Part. I have several not triggered or too early triggered events that now locked me from progression.

Reactions: mohamadjavad faridi

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm sorry, was that a fact or just your assumption?
According to those being in direct contact with the dev, it's a fact that he stated at least a couple of times.

But if you want to be absolutely sure, you need to ask the dev.
Was your question about getting information or only meant as starting point so you could tell us why Eric is important to the game?

Last edited:

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Personally I like Eric as set up for scenes. But there also should be threesomes with him. DP Situations almost like using these women as sexslaves etc. MAybe even make Eric the underling in some way. Like you learn from him and then surpass him etc.

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
The Dev use to address discussions directly on this forum in the past but ain't been on for over 4 months for various personal reasons .
The updates haven't really given clear directions of his intentions for the future of this game apart from the again in my opinion rushed exit of Eric in war path. I been playing all the paths to get different scenarios like u do when u play Japanese vn's and although I am aware Dev did mention about Eric's exit on all routes again how that manifest and if that still happens with the original vision I cannot speculate. There still hopefully some more content with Eric on friendship and pretending route. I really would not like a rushed exit for Eric on these routes.

omocik

May 2, 2017
Wait so that scene with Eric having some small solo time with Lisa is now gone?
didn't checked p2. Changelog doesn't show any meaningfull events
I meant Eric influence didn't developed much yet, so maybe next 2-4 months will be something new with Eric. Maybe.
Didn't ment that Eric-Lisa event got removed. I ment that putting this into "no Eric" route was ballsy.

Reactions: Shirafune
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes