3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Today, I downloaded it TWICE and installed it once before asking for help and after.
You need
a) the uncompressed version from one of the 4 links on page 1 (not the torrent link for the compressed version).
and
b) the bugfix/patch
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brot...-03-fix-aleksey90.43101/page-611#post-6242983

Then you follow the instructions what to do with the patch.

Then you start the game and see if it shows the right game version. If it doesn't, you did something wrong.

ps: Always do a clean install, do NOT just unpack a new game version to the old game directory.
Only keep your savegames (and screenshots if you made any) from your previous game version.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Today, I downloaded it TWICE and installed it once before asking for help and after.
I just downloaded the (supposedly) Version: 0.07.p2.03 fix from the first page, what I got came out as Version 2.00, explain that. I also downloaded a 007.p2.03 fix for it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I just downloaded the (supposedly) Version: 0.07.p2.03 fix from the first page, what I got came out as Version 2.00, explain that. I also downloaded a 007.p2.03 fix for it.
There is no 0.07.p2.03 Version link on page 1. It shows 0.07.p2.00
1641074280870.png

And yes, that's why you need to download the patch in addition to this file.
1641074379460.png
Then you first unpack the full game into an empty directory and then apply the patch following the instructions in the post that has the patch as attachment.
If you did it correctly, the game version looks like this:
1641074712931.png

Last but not least - if you want the extra content - you also download the extra patch from page 1 and apply it the same way.

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
There is no 0.07.p2.03 Version link on page 1. It shows 0.07.p2.00
View attachment 1574962

And yes, that's why you need to download the patch in addition to this file.
View attachment 1574966
Then you first unpack the full game into an empty directory and then apply the patch following the instructions in the post that has the patch as attachment.
If you did it correctly, the game version looks like this:
View attachment 1574974

Last but not least - if you want the extra content - you also download the extra patch from page 1 and apply it the same way.
That is EXACTLY what I did and I still wind up with 0.07.p2.00.Also the ttle on page 1 says "
Big Brother: Another Story [v0.07.p2.03 fix] [Aleksey90]
implying that the fix is in the game download,(which it isn't as we know.)

BDI

May 23, 2017
That is EXACTLY what I did and I still wind up with 0.07.p2.00.Also the ttle on page 1 says "
I just did it again and the damned thing came up as 007.p203, I have no idea why though.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It says that the game version currently available from this site is v0.7.p2.3 and nothing more.
The description right beside the downloads( Win/Linux (v0.07.p2.00): ) tells you what's included in the download, that's what the description of the download is for. It doesn't imply anything, it just tells you what you get when you click one of the links right beside the description.

I don't know what you are doing wrong. It works for everyone else including me. Maybe you forgot to unpack the patch?

Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Eric needs to have the option to stay and be updated just like all of the other events with a friendship AND enemy path. If you choose to get rid of him, you can. If you choose to keep him around, you can do that too. After he left in the original game, I stopped playing it. It got boring and was just like every other game then. Eric always made sure that Max had a challenge to have to deal with. When that challenge went away, the game just turned into a grinding estrogen fest.

Please keep Eric. :cool:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Eric needs to have the option to stay and be updated just like all of the other events with a friendship AND enemy path. If you choose to get rid of him, you can. If you choose to keep him around, you can do that too. After he left in the original game, I stopped playing it. It got boring and was just like every other game then. Eric always made sure that Max had a challenge to have to deal with. When that challenge went away, the game just turned into a grinding estrogen fest.

Please keep Eric. :cool:
I'm willing to start supporting Aleksey again if it would happen.. hard to tell

BDI

May 23, 2017
It says that the game version currently available from this site is v0.7.p2.3 and nothing more.
The description right beside the downloads( Win/Linux (v0.07.p2.00): ) tells you what's included in the download, that's what the description of the download is for. It doesn't imply anything, it just tells you what you get when you click one of the links right beside the description.

I don't know what you are doing wrong. It works for everyone else including me. Maybe you forgot to unpack the patch?
Read the post above yours, I finally got it right, but don't know how. Thanks

Reactions: Nemo56

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I thought part two of this update was gonna be the NTR route with Eric as friend, I think he said he wasn't able to get it all in this update so will there be part three or just another update to continue the route, I wanna see Eric continue the lessons with Lisa.

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Oh my god what is it with game devs that put talking heads next to the text??? Geezus in this game the talking head is bigger than the ones in the renders!!! I hate having to focus back and forth between the render and the talking head. I just want to focus on the renders and the dialogue. All I need is the character name to know who is talking. Is there any way to remove the talking heads??? A mod maybe??

Also, it's not enough to be able to remove the text box for people who like to see more of the renders. You have to add drop shadows to the fonts so people can read the text. The text is getting lost in the background. Most of the better games are adding textbox background opacity slide buttons or are making the text so you can read it no matter how bright or dark the background renders are.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
...Also, it's not enough to be able to remove the text box for people who like to see more of the renders. You have to add drop shadows to the fonts so people can read the text. The text is getting lost in the background. Most of the better games are adding textbox background opacity slide buttons or are making the text so you can read it no matter how bright or dark the background renders are.
That I can support. Also quite some worse games have a opacity slider or distinguishable text :)
Text shadow would do the trick.

Reactions: Nitwitty

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
I just started playing the new update. I am on the friend path. I have the 2 blackmail pics. But eric doesnt slander Max. I looked at the walkthrough on the first page but cant figure out what Im missing

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
I just started playing the new update. I am on the friend path. I have the 2 blackmail pics. But eric doesnt slander Max. I looked at the walkthrough on the first page but cant figure out what Im missing
i think there is no content for that path and that might be the case for another year

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
On the friend path that won't happen. So far you can get rid of him on the war path (that's where the event takes place) and apparently also on the pretended friendship path, but there the wallet event won't happen. I don't know how you can trigger the "showdown" then.
Have you checked the walkthrough yet?

Dec 9, 2021
On the friend path that won't happen. So far you can get rid of him on the war path (that's where the event takes place) and apparently also on the pretended friendship path, but there the wallet event won't happen. I don't know how you can trigger the "showdown" then.
Have you checked the walkthrough yet?
There is no content for pretend to be a friend either
Source: I am on the pretend to be a friend path

Reactions: gelu123
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes