3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Check the walkthrough on page 1. 8 (4 swimsuit, 4 sleepwear) of the 16 currently available cookies require you to find others first. You need to wait for the right time, have the girl wear the right clothing and sometimes start the right event :D

However, I only found 7 cookise so far (4 christmas, 3 casual)

I'm having problems with the wednesday foot massage cookie. I tried different outfits (including the blue pajamas), but there's nothing on the table. Also there is no dish, but some sort of fruit bowl.
Can anyone tell me what exactly has to be done to get this cookie?
That vexed me as well. I think it needed the blouse + underwear outfit, not the blue pajamas.

On an unrelated note, I think I've found every cookie, and the only item I can't remove from the girls in the start screen is the underwear on any outfit.
Is that correct, or do I need to find more cookies?

Edit: the above question is irrelevant, apaprently it was solved with bugfix 0.3.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
That vexed me as well. I think it needed the blouse + underwear outfit, not the blue pajamas.

On an unrelated note, if one does find every cookie, the only item you can't remove from the start screen is the underwear, is that correct, or do I need to find more cookies?
Thanks, just found it a minute earlier :D I must have overlooked it on my previous attempt or made another mistake.

My best guess is that once unlocked, you can switch between the 4 outfit. But I have not found any option yet to actually apply the outfits I unlocked. Where can I do that?

Last edited:

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Thanks, just found it a minute earlier :D I must have overlooked it on my previous attempt or made another mistake.

My best guess is that once unlocked, you can switch between the 4 outfit. But I have not found any option yet to actually apply the outfits I unlocked. Where can I do that?
From the "O" in the BB logo in the main screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Aleksey showed some balls, with Eric showing balls to Lisa, but abandons this idea, for sake of people crying their video-game waifu get's some action with grown man, instead of baby-face, pervert, peeping Tom, unemployed, fapper: Max xD
Altho don't get me wrong, it's fun to play as degenerate Max too
Wait so that scene with Eric having some small solo time with Lisa is now gone?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Well about THAT ... once Eric is gone, it's over. But the scenes that were in the game are still in the game.
Well I get it, but that scene can happen in other paths right? Meaning when Aleksey gets to developing them, we'll get a continuation perhaps?

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Here is the one that I get, notice the faint thing on the right side that looks like there should be a picture there.Now this happens only in the morning. View attachment 1574592
We tried several times and each time the camera images were without problems. Are you sure the bug fix is installed correctly? Do you use a compressed version of the game?

BDI

May 23, 2017
We tried several times and each time the camera images were without problems. Are you sure the bug fix is installed correctly? Do you use a compressed version of the game?
I have NEVER used the compressed version of any game and yes, I did drop those files in the game folder. were they meant to go somewhere else?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What's the point of him leaving in a friendship path? lol
I don't know what the story will be, but it was said that also on that path things will end badly for either Eric or Max.

The point ... having only one story to write and develop.
Having two storylines - one with Eric and one without - has been a lot of trouble and hardly worth it, since most people don't want him around in the first place. And you can even do a bargain with him, so he won't go after all the girls, causing even more variations.
That means that there's a lot of work for an aspect of the game that only a minority of the players is interested in to begin with.
Having different paths is hard enough in visual novels, in a game like this one it's development hell, espescially for a small development team (after all it's still basically a one man project, even if some of the guys here help with testing and translations).

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I have NEVER used the compressed version of any game and yes, I did drop those files in the game folder. were they meant to go somewhere else?
In this case, more research is needed because I myself tested at least 14 to 15 times and each time Ann was in the room. I will tell you the answer later

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
what does finding the cookies do, exactly? I understand we get different clothing, are they ... lacy or rather silly (Santa)? Can someone pls post a preview?
You get the girls in different stages of undress with different outfits, depending on what cookies you find in game. Here's a preview:
What do i do?
I had the same problem when I deleted the persistent file. Just press ignore and change the language, so that it matches the language of the save. After that, restart the game.

Reactions: Nemo56 and jan.spam
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes