3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Where to find cookies
Read the cookies section in the game guide

I can't find it. "love_patch" does not work for me as well it seams
If you use Cheat Mode, the "love_patch" patch will probably not work for you. If you are using "onlyfunz" cheat mode, there is an option in the settings section to turn on or turn off the incest patch.

this game don't have gallery?
Install the Extra patch from the first post .

Can we finally get rid of Eric and move on with the story or no
Yes, in the path of enmity with Eric, you can get rid of Eric .

Can anybody share a save before this event. Thanks in advance.
Wait for the next updates. This preview is not yet in the game.

so this update is just about kick eric? and it kinda happens on every rout so its completely closing the ntr route? and btw i think my game is bugged, alice doesnt sleep naked and i already have the pictures on my invetary
At the moment, getting rid of Eric only happens in the path of enmity with Eric, and Eric is still presesnt on the other two path.. Also, if the player can not prove Max's innocence, Max will be sent to a military camp, in which case Eric will be in the game again. NTR has not yet been completely removed from the game.
To get Alice to sleep naked, read the "Blackmail material on eric" opportunity in the game guide.

So, does anyone know how to progress if you're on the "pretend to be a friend" path in the latest update?
I'm following the walkthrough but no dialogue ever pops up and no event gets triggered, I'm not sure what's wrong.
You did not make a mistake. The events in this update are only for the path of enmity with Eric.

how mod work?
Which mode?

Please add this link for italian
Done.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why does this error occurs, everytime I try to click the load button or left click to reach save and load screen. This happens in every update, can't even save game while playing it
Reported

Last edited:

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
I started a new game rather than using my save and in this version it ridiculous how fast Eric influence on Lisa builds even when he's not there and you hit every event to increase your influence (not bashing the dev but it's insane). Might just use my old save
On both Lisa and Alice. The influence system is broken beyond belief. That was always my main complaint with the game and is part of the reason I despise Eric. I know there is no sexual content yet with Eric and the girls but still its absurd how he gets to spend 2 nights at home and gain as much or more influence than Max the entire week grinding all possible events.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
At the moment, getting rid of Eric only happens in the path of enmity with Eric, and Eric is still presesnt on the other two path.. Also, if the player can not prove Max's innocence, Max will be sent to a military camp, in which case Eric will be in the game again. NTR has not yet been completely removed from the game.
To get Alice to sleep naked, read the "Blackmail material on eric" opportunity in the game guide

Done.
But i mean i already did the first one, and when open the inventary it shows the picture with alice naked wihout actually completing that opportunity, and with the blackmail opportunity, when i ask her to sleep naked, if i visit her she isnt actually doing that and if i find eric it doesnt progress

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
But i mean i already did the first one, and when open the inventary it shows the picture with alice naked wihout actually completing that opportunity, and with the blackmail opportunity, when i ask her to sleep naked, if i visit her she isnt actually doing that and if i find eric it doesnt progress

Reactions: dan9000

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
... if i visit her she isnt actually doing that and if i find eric it doesnt progress
If that happens (that's quite normal actually), you need to throw a spider in her bed, so she will appear at night and Max can confront her about not sleeping naked. I do NOT know if being accused by Eric changes that in any way, but that's how you normally do it.
Also - if at the point of the wallet event you have two photos of Eric and Alice was NOT blackmailed to sleep naked, I was told that next time you talk to her while smoking, the according dialog will trigger automatically, so you can't accidentaly force her to do something else.

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

Why does this error occurs, everytime I try to click the load button or left click to reach save and load screen. This happens in every update, can't even save game while playing it
This is a unique problem. We need your save folder for further review. If possible, compress your save folder and upload it to , then send us the link for further review.

Reactions: Daisuke Kanbe

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
what does finding the cookies do, exactly? I understand we get different clothing, are they ... lacy or rather silly (Santa)? Can someone pls post a preview?

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
So I get alice to sleep naked on black mail path and I go in room after Eric goes back to bed with Ann.... WTF am I missing? nothing triggers when I go in her room..

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
what does finding the cookies do, exactly? I understand we get different clothing, are they ... lacy or rather silly (Santa)? Can someone pls post a preview?
Check the walkthrough on page 1. 8 (4 swimsuit, 4 sleepwear) of the 16 currently available cookies require you to find others first. You need to wait for the right time, sometimes have the girl wear the right clothing and start the right event :D

However, I only found 7 cookies so far (4 christmas, 3 casual)

edit: nvm, got it

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes