3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

dan9000

May 21, 2017
so this update is just about kick eric? and it kinda happens on every rout so its completely closing the ntr route? and btw i think my game is bugged, alice doesnt sleep naked and i already have the pictures on my invetary

Daisuke Kanbe

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why does this error occurs, everytime I try to click the load button or left click to reach save and load screen. This happens in every update, can't even save game while playing it

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Dec 9, 2021
So, does anyone know how to progress if you're on the "pretend to be a friend" path in the latest update?
I'm following the walkthrough but no dialogue ever pops up and no event gets triggered, I'm not sure what's wrong.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
looking at some recent posts, this update we can get rid of Eric? sweet. So do we get rid of him like in the original, or do we do something along the lines of sabotaging his car and he has an accident?

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
looking at some recent posts, this update we can get rid of Eric? sweet. So do we get rid of him like in the original, or do we do something along the lines of sabotaging his car and he has an accident?
i don't know what the original did but no such thing as accident here

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
i don't know what the original did but no such thing as accident here
ah, in the original how he was gotten rid of was with the help of the aunt and that the local mob was after him because of money and i think he fucked the mob boss daughter. so max called the mob and he was gone the next day.

Kicks_Sticks

Sep 27, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/because-i-love-her-v2-0-the-typist.16569/

didn't liked Lisa's style here, but nonetheless
https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-past-v0-88-1-kosmos-games.10622/

In Glamour Lisa's hair and face are awfull. Looks too mature and perverted. Also too similar to Kate. I doesn't give a fuck about any events with her :|
Also Lisa progression is like "hey, let's have sex" :/

I think there was 1 more game with Lisa as girlfriend.
And 1 with Lisa as waitress. But cannot recall names.
Lisa's model from Big Brother isn't even in Glamour tf you talking about? I

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
First you need to get to the point where someone tells you that Alice does not remember much after she got drunk. You must have experience in massaging and also get some experience for other skills with Kira.

For details check the walkthrough.
Thank You

BDI

May 23, 2017
In the latest update, Ann does not appear in her room in the camera shot.

rabultfe

May 4, 2019
ah, in the original how he was gotten rid of was with the help of the aunt and that the local mob was after him because of money and i think he fucked the mob boss daughter. so max called the mob and he was gone the next day.
no from what i played
do you have a link for the original game?

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Thanks! could I also get your persistent file (same folder) since the gallery isn't unlocked in your save unless I have the persistent
sure.. i had to winrar it.. it wouldn't allow me to upload.. just unpack..

Also, i don't think there's a gallery anymore.. don't know what happened..

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I started a new game rather than using my save and in this version it ridiculous how fast Eric influence on Lisa builds even when he's not there and you hit every event to increase your influence (not bashing the dev but it's insane). Might just use my old save

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes