3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
i dont understant this gane its copy of one of populer. 2-3 year pass still didint reach the point where gane abondoned
%99 is same so not even bring table anything as mod.
so i dont even look up this page anually
clever devoloper can do 3 way this
either u copy game start where they left and change something in game past progress
or u start fresh and proegess fast not like 2-3 year pass and didnt able reach half f orginal
or third not bother at ll put on several mod on orginal game
if someone gone try argue with stolen meterial if u stole entire model plot name u cn stole entire game aldready done render

orginal game come at 0.13 kinda at 1 year time(one patch per month)
so i dont get this much hatret aout eric but that np
kind a see almost no reason play tis insteaof orginal other then less grinding which can be cheated
kinda zero new content super slow old content copy.
itd like we gone wait from now 3 year more for able rewatch matrix 4 bad copy half time
its make no sense

• Angry
Reactions: omocik and ann87ra

tarshack

May 15, 2018
seems like a pile garbage error after error from very start of game and no mods added i knew i deleted the other start of this junk for a reason

Jul 16, 2017
Until OnlyFunz gets back at modding, here is a rather limited mod for 0.07.p2.03.

It can adjust the mood, relationship status and authority for the family, add money and energy, raise stats, catch spiders and same day delivery. In the character screens there are some useful stats as well, and there are buttons now for Alice and Lisa to get punished at dinner.

In order to raise a stat, you must already have a couple of points in it.
The same day delivery and the spider catching are stolen borrowed from OnlyFunz.
In order to punish Alice you'll need to have finished the 'Smoking break' opportunity and for Lisa you'll need to have reached the point where you can make mistakes in her homework ('Schoolgirl' opportunity). You can only use the punish buttons before dinner on weekdays (not on Saturday/Sunday) in order to avoid bugs.

The cheats are in the character and the inventory screens. If you have both clothes and normal stuff for delivery press the speedy delivery twice.

Just put it in the /game subdirectory. It is minimally tested, so I don't know whether it has bugs unintended features. It can also mess up the game flow /saves if you use it too much, so use it really sparingly.

Edit #1: Added energy control.
Edit #2: Works with v 0.07.p1.02
Edit #3: Works with 0.07.p1.03
Edit #4: I updated it for 0.07.p2.02 and cleaned it up a bit.
Edit #5: Updated for 0.07.p2.03. Also added some stuff.
Why the MOD doesnt work for me?Am i missing something?

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
No seed.

Reactions: seba0 and Lac

Scorpead

May 29, 2018
when i start a new game it looks like its a other game and a lot of errors there is a girl named megan i never seen her or see her because no image found for a long time

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Because, in my copy he is already long gone! version0.07.p2.00.
Getting rid of Eric was the latest update to the game, but it's not necessarily the last thing you do. If you got rid of him earlier, you can do now the other stuff that other players already did before this update.

omocik

May 2, 2017
r there any other games that use kira and lisa's models and has at least a few hours of playtime? other than the original game, little sister and intimate relations?
https://f95zone.to/threads/because-i-love-her-v2-0-the-typist.16569/

didn't liked Lisa's style here, but nonetheless
https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-past-v0-88-1-kosmos-games.10622/

Could always give Glamour a go. Its honestly just a better version of this shit
In Glamour Lisa's hair and face are awfull. Looks too mature and perverted. Also too similar to Kate. I doesn't give a fuck about any events with her :|
Also Lisa progression is like "hey, let's have sex" :/

I think there was 1 more game with Lisa as girlfriend.
And 1 with Lisa as waitress. But cannot recall names.

edit.
forgot about this one :/
intimate-relations

Last edited:
Reactions: lelelelelel

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
was gonna give it a shot for old times sake but cant get past the first breakfast scene. click to go unpack boxes and get error every time

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Getting rid of Eric was the latest update to the game, but it's not necessarily the last thing you do. If you got rid of him earlier, you can do now the other stuff that other players already did before this update.
yeah like changing clothes for better visual design and more immersive play. I always wanted to replay my old childhood favorite game , Dress Up Barbie!

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes