3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is this one worth playing over the original?
I played the old one and now I play this one, so I don't have to chose.

But I think it's worth giving it a try (otherwise I would not be here, there are enough crybabies around already). The new scenes with the girls are done well, also the new gameplay mechanics are fit in good - except in one case, but the ingame hints should help with that. Some very bad story arcs are done better here, the whole Olivia thing has been changed drastically, also the development between the characters makes more sense.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How do I get to the scene in which Max licks Alice on the couch?
A happy new year for everyone
First you need to get to the point where someone tells you that Alice does not remember much after she got drunk. You must have experience in massaging and also get some experience for other skills with Kira.

For details check the walkthrough.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
in which folder should we put the lovetime.rpyc file?
%gamedir%/game/

The same folder where the rpa files are.

Be aware that the cheat mod brings his own incest patch which deactivates this one. If you are playing with cheat mod, you need to activate the option in the settings.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Only found 2 so far: one on the breakfast table, the other one on Alice bondage scene :unsure:
Oh, so it's scene related ... that could get very annoying. Thanks. I did change the table on the veranda, but not during that scene.

Saluja

May 30, 2020
Oh i know the real animated story os real soon,so they just showed us the quality test trailer.

KKz_Krean

Sep 7, 2018
I can't go on when I try to apply sunscreen on Alice with massage. it just show picture Alice lying down without text or dialogue and it can't go on I have to scroll it back all the way.

ja88

Nov 2, 2017
I can't go on when I try to apply sunscreen on Alice with massage. it just show picture Alice lying down without text or dialogue and it can't go on I have to scroll it back all the way.
Did you tried clicking on Alice’s body parts, like legs feet and so on?

CN47

Jun 27, 2021
I have played before this update(all content multiple ways). Now I can not make it past scene one when I say I will check the boxes.

View attachment 1573309
Same! I just came here to say this. I tried without cheat, without patch, and tried deleting save files and extracting again.

EDIT: Alright it works with the bug fix file given on the front page now! Otherguy2012

Last edited:
Reactions: Otherguy2012

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
this game in content history compared to the original, is still behind or there is more content now?
It's behind the original story (Ann's solo conten has not started yet for example) and it has new content that was not in the original, mostly that content is focused on Lisa and Alice at the moment.
Some characters will never appear in this game (Olivia's boyfriend for example), but there will be others (Kira's daughter, also one of her co-stars already appeared shortly during a photo session).

Last edited:
Reactions: Iruga Niisan

Boba Fett

Nov 19, 2020
Dont worry if this game got abandoned I will create another game called Big brother another milking story XD
You reminded me of a joke where a guy asks how long it will take him to create a game like RDR2. He wondered if he would have time to do something like this in a year. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

Alkizon

Mar 27, 2018
So, path of war ended mostly before even started, and after all, a lot of really good "content" could be generated by this branch. Girls in full could feel themself "between rock and hard place", "cunning and coercion" ... Sadly, but I'm afraid that second branch will wait for something similar, if even anything happens at all. Unfortunately Eric remained same "first" Eric as in previous game :confused:

Nature (crumpledness and silliness) of such "ending" is somewhat reminiscent of one of other projects that ended on eve. It, at least (without looking at such verbal description), gave much more "content" in conjunction with mentioned event.

Last edited:

hironhiron

Nov 13, 2017
I'm considering having a go at one of these versions again - Should I just restart the original or try this? Reviews seem pretty mixed.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes