3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Firstly, fuck Eric. Secondly I already played glamour max part and it's way better than this game especially because of no Eric. Lastly we finally can get rid of that asshole at the recent update so we don't need to play Glamour for no Eric. We already can at Big Brother. Deal with it. Not everybody needs to like ntr-cuck content like you
GOT DAAYUUM!! LOL i fuckin almost died laughing:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

balara

May 12, 2017
Can anybody share a save that is eric enemy route and we got rid of Eric?
i already shared link it worked i checked again. i think some problem with your presistent file. look here
C:\Users\<use rname>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_AS
delete this folder BB_AS
now start game and create a new save and then copy the saves from link i shared earlier and paste. it will work

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
easy. People are thinking "I" before anything else. Thus "I (max)" should be able to fuck my mom and sisters, not her boyfriend!
Even tho it's literally fictional story and you can be putting yourself in place of Eric and developer could focus on mutliple PoV instead of following litterally into every bad development choice that OG BB did.
EDIT-------
Your explanation is likely to fall on deaf ears. Several times in discussions in various threads on this site I have attempted to explain the difference between a first and third person approach to playing these games. I do not play these games in first person; therefore, I can play all routes and enjoy them (usually). A third person player is able to remain detached from emotional involvement, unlike those investing in the first person approach. That is why one frequently sees the lashing out of those that hate things such as swinging and sharing (or in this game, psuedo-NTR). Those behaviors (genres) are threatening and represent a loss of control.

So, keep playing your way and remain above the fray. :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: omocik and TMFish

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
wtf ??? download new update and now i have problem with Eric money !!! Task is to get phone and talk with him load and try to get phone game don`t give me that option !!! Eric come 3 times and never get option to get phone 3rd time i have bad end !!! do i need that fix for that or fix is for something else ???

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
wtf ??? download new update and now i have problem with Eric money !!! Task is to get phone and talk with him load and try to get phone game don`t give me that option !!! Eric come 3 times and never get option to get phone 3rd time i have bad end !!! do i need that fix for that or fix is for something else ???
You need to set him up. There is no way to get that amount of money. The easisest way is if you already took two pictures of him doing nasty things. Check the walkthrough.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Ok I can not even start the game. After the intro I am talking to to my family and when I say I will have a look at the end I get the error screen. If I ignore it it pushes me back to the title screen....

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Little confused about if there was an Update or not. Regardless looks like I will be redownloading it anyway cause I did a clean of my fun folder a while back and accidently deleated BBAS...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
You need to set him up. There is no way to get that amount of money. The easisest way is if you already took two pictures of him doing nasty things. Check the walkthrough.
i try and that before to take pics when he is in Alice room but i find him once and never more repeat and repeat and repeat can`t do that why i don`t know :(

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i try and that before to take pics when he is in Alice room but i find him once and never more repeat and repeat and repeat can`t do that why i don`t know :(
When you see him in the room, save your game and try to get a picture of him. If you are too slow, load and try again until you get it.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes