3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

David@321

Nov 17, 2017
Not so long ago he had to face up some policy issues, maybe some people already know about ... New packet or envelope is prepared with the good of the next few days to be checked again from the patreon authority ... Dont want to do any discussion for it ... Dont know really if , or what consequences will have ... Anyone else feels that he is just looking for an answer here too, he really does not need to have any contact with me or anyone else before, than to ask, spend some minutes of his time to have a discussion with the only one can give an answer, the patreon authority and the contact department ... Can you make a game at the patreon page with patreons people spending money for it, announcing false news to the development story of the game, lot of times in a row of months, making previews at the patreon page never seen to the updates of the game in a row of times for months? ...please i dont know the answer, maybe you can, please I'm not looking for some kind of recognition or attention here for anything... I am just a friendly passenger here, supporting too few games at patreon page when i find time for fun ... I am a younger than a middle-aged man, have studied mechanical engineering to university, owner of an akita-kennel, dog training school, owner of a gas station and of a resort union outside.. Just an issue here we have to look i feel, merry christmas , happy holidays , have fun for the friends

Copyright & Trademark
What is this what did i just read?

balara

May 12, 2017
Not so long ago he had to face up some policy issues, maybe some people already know about ... New packet or envelope is prepared with the good of the next few days to be checked again from the patreon authority ... Dont want to do any discussion for it ... Dont know really if , or what consequences will have ... Anyone else feels that he is just looking for an answer here too, he really does not need to have any contact with me or anyone else before, than to ask, spend some minutes of his time to have a discussion with the only one can give an answer, the patreon authority and the contact department ... Can you make a game at the patreon page with patreons people spending money for it, announcing false news to the development story of the game, lot of times in a row of months, making previews at the patreon page never seen to the updates of the game in a row of times for months? ...please i dont know the answer, maybe you can, please I'm not looking for some kind of recognition or attention here for anything... I am just a friendly passenger here, supporting too few games at patreon page when i find time for fun ... I am a younger than a middle-aged man, have studied mechanical engineering to university, owner of an akita-kennel, dog training school, owner of a gas station and of a resort union outside.. Just an issue here we have to look i feel, merry christmas , happy holidays , have fun for the friends

Copyright & Trademark
Really i dont know what is wrong with you. Last time you went for same kind of nonsense. Again i am repeating for you. "IF YOU DONOT LIKE GAME. LEAVE IT. THERE ARE LOTS OF GAMES ". i have no idea why are you hell bent behind the developer's neck.
i am one of his patreons. yes even iam disappointed with development speed but again i wont support this kind of things like you said.. so spare us and PLEASE poke someone else with LEGAL AND LAW THREATS... thank you

balara

May 12, 2017
i am really tired with no eric nonsense . for those who donot agree with me i kindly request them please spare some of your time to play GLAMOUR max part with no eric .. you will feel it lost its magic or touch..because only thing missing is ERIC.
wis you all VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAPPY HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS LIFE AHEAD..

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Actually there is no traditionall ntr in this game. Your mothers boyfriend is fucking your sisters and aunt.
He can only fuck the mother and it seems at the recent update not even mother because mc can send him away forever :cool:

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes