3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020
More interesting for an akita , or more akitas for better party, to kill a kind of an evil , disgusted panther or leopard, not a turtle

projman

Jun 6, 2017
What event? The whole event is basically, Monday you stay up until 2am and it'll say that you can't use the photos since Alice isn't naked. Tuesday at noon, go to the pool and catch Alice smoking, the game automatically goes through the dialogue of telling her to sleep naked. Wednesday at 2am, you catch Eric again and then plant the evidence. Thursday they catch him and you're rid of Eric.
I don't get the option of telling her to sleep naked.

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
All opinions can be verified or falsified
No. Just no.
Maybe you should read the and then accept that you are wrong?

"Distinguishing from opinion is that facts are verifiable"

or act like a toxic little sh*t
Ad hominem again. You seem to be projecting your own toxic behaviour on me.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
No. Just no.
Maybe you should read the and then accept that you are wrong?

"Distinguishing from opinion is that facts are verifiable"

Ad hominem again. You seem to be projecting your own toxic behaviour on me.
Hahaha.. You just can't let it go right?
Congratulations! you win an exclusive VIP pass to my Ignore Club.. say hello to the rest, and have fun..:cool:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hell Yeah, such a dissapointment
Was somewhere mentioned that these scenes would be part of the 0.7 update?

I must admit that I also thought that Eric lovers get some new content with 0.7.p2, but I can't remember any official post that would have said so.

Reactions: .Black Panther.

alefrago77

Dec 2, 2020
Not so long ago he had to face up some policy issues, maybe some people already know about ... New packet or envelope is prepared with the good of the next few days to be checked again from the patreon authority ... Dont want to do any discussion for it ... Dont know really if , or what consequences will have ... Anyone else feels that he is just looking for an answer here too, he really does not need to have any contact with me or anyone else before, than to ask, spend some minutes of his time to have a discussion with the only one can give an answer, the patreon authority and the contact department ... Can you make a game at the patreon page with patreons people spending money for it, announcing false news to the development story of the game, lot of times in a row of months, making previews at the patreon page never seen to the updates of the game in a row of times for months? ...please i dont know the answer, maybe you can, please I'm not looking for some kind of recognition or attention here for anything... I am just a friendly passenger here, supporting too few games at patreon page when i find time for fun ... I am a younger than a middle-aged man, have studied mechanical engineering to university, owner of an akita-kennel, dog training school, owner of a gas station and of a resort union outside.. Just an issue here we have to look i feel, merry christmas , happy holidays , have fun for the friends

Copyright & Trademark

Last edited:

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Lisa's training by Eric as can be seen. It is indicated that he teaches her on Monday evenings, but this does not appear to me. Help!!!

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I read the changelog as Eric can be chased away. Does that mean finally we can completely get rid of Eric? Is that true? Can we send him away forever now?

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes