3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Original Big Brother game was abandoned, this one is "another story" basically a fan remake. But ironically it's the same story.
There was a femdom route in this game with Alice? Does that content still exist?? (Not ntr/cuckold etc)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i am really tired with no eric nonsense . for those who donot agree with me i kindly request them please spare some of your time to play GLAMOUR max part with no eric .. you will feel it lost its magic or touch..because only thing missing is ERIC.
wis you all VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAPPY HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS LIFE AHEAD..
I also know a lot of other games with no Eric. Man of the house is quite good and has a similar premisse as Big Brother.
Eric is gone for most players. Live with it ... or don't, your call.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
There was a femdom route in this game with Alice? Does that content still exist?? (Not ntr/cuckold etc)
It seems like the game didn't catch up to that point yet. And no guarantee it will since this game is remaking all renders and stuff so nothing is set on stone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Byczer

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It seems like the game didn't catch up to that point yet. And no guarantee it will since this game is remaking all renders and stuff so nothing is set on stone.
It was in one of the latest updates, so I think it's gonna stay. It was a nice event. In my opinion Alice is the the best character in the game, having her own agenda, even if in this case she completely fails. I'm definitly not into BDSM, but the event was fun.

omocik

May 2, 2017
i am really tired with no eric nonsense . for those who donot agree with me i kindly request them please spare some of your time to play GLAMOUR max part with no eric .. you will feel it lost its magic or touch..because only thing missing is ERIC.
wis you all VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAPPY HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS LIFE AHEAD..
easy. People are thinking "I" before anything else. Thus "I (max)" should be able to fuck my mom and sisters, not her boyfriend!
Even tho it's literally fictional story and you can be putting yourself in place of Eric and developer could focus on mutliple PoV instead of following litterally into every bad development choice that OG BB did.

Au-pair innocence did what BB attempted: villain and multi-path, but correctly. But lacked quality BB had

Aleksey showed some balls, with Eric showing balls to Lisa, but abandons this idea, for sake of people crying their video-game waifu get's some action with grown man, instead of baby-face, pervert, peeping Tom, unemployed, fapper: Max xD
Altho don't get me wrong, it's fun to play as degenerate Max too

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
It was in one of the latest updates, so I think it's gonna stay. It was a nice event, in my opinion Alice is the the best character in the game, having her own agenda, even if in this case she completely fails (which was quite fun).
So it might be time to add the tag also.
If it follows the main game then it will have more of it, even alice friends got involved in the original, but we will see.

Reactions: Nemo56
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes