3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Firior

Jun 4, 2020
I'm on the pretend to be friend path, how do I move forward with the latest update? How can I trigger the event to finally get rid of Eric?
wait until eric accuse you of stealing, talk to everyone to see how deep in problem you are, try to talk to lisa Saturday then wait monday dinner and go look for lysa phone. You should find it on the bed, interrogate Eric, speak of your sisters and voilà !

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

BigBrother Another Story Unofficial Walkthrough 0.07.P2

(Based on Game version 0.07.00 p2)

beta version

View attachment 1570867

If there is a mistake in the guide, please let me know.
I apologize for all the grammatical and spelling mistakes. English is not my native language .

Thanks to Aleksey90 , EQGamer , Maxbishup and Lukumoide
And all those who helped me by answering the questions.
Guys I apologize, I was too busy to test the game and did not have enough time to do other things

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Last save files in all three paths(v0.06)
by Lukumoide
1-1: Pretending to be a friend(sneaky)
1-2: Enmity
1-3: Friendship
+: persistent file

Last save files in all three paths(v0.06.6)
Without getting caught by Eric
by .Black Panther.
1: Friendship
2: Enmity
3: pretending to be a friend
+: persistent file

Last save files in all three paths(v0.07.00 P1)
by Lukumoide

1: Enmity
2: Friendship
3: Friendship
4: pretending to be a friend

Last save files in Enmity path (v0.07.P2.00)
Without getting caught by Eric
by .Black Panther.

Reactions: por12

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
[2]

Can we get rid of Eric in this version of the game?
Definitely yes

I'm on the path to friendship with Eric, but I can not progress in the game!
There is no content in this version of the update for the path of friendship with Eric

The family no longer talks to Max. What should I do?
Just wait. After Eric slanders Max, they will talk to Max again after a week , but they are angry with him.

It does not matter what I do, Max is sent to the camp.
You should have started the "Blackmail material on Eric" opportunity before Eric slandered Max. And after Eric slanders Max, prove that he is lying.

Does it matter how much money is in Max's pocket when Eric slanders Max?
No.

I saw somewhere that the theme of the game is different. Is this true?
Yes, the main menu theme and the initial menu of the game are different and have a Christmas atmosphere. But you have to have an extra version of the game and also Kira has entered the game to be able to see it.
You can also make changes to the costumes by finding a number of cookies in the game

Reactions: vendarr

Max Lima

Aug 10, 2018
Hey man how far is your progress now? Did you reach the part where Max suggest Lisa to watch erotic movie and buy shirt for Alice?
I already got rid of her
yes I already had this conversation
believe that it will be added in the next version

Dec 9, 2021
wait until eric accuse you of stealing, talk to everyone to see how deep in problem you are, try to talk to lisa Saturday then wait monday dinner and go look for lysa phone. You should find it on the bed, interrogate Eric, speak of your sisters and voilà !
I've skipped 2 weeks and Eric still hasn't accused Max or anything, not sure what the problem is.

Altaveritas

Aug 25, 2016
Alice won't talk to me, so I can't trigger the event.
What event? The whole event is basically, Monday you stay up until 2am and it'll say that you can't use the photos since Alice isn't naked. Tuesday at noon, go to the pool and catch Alice smoking, the game automatically goes through the dialogue of telling her to sleep naked. Wednesday at 2am, you catch Eric again and then plant the evidence. Thursday they catch him and you're rid of Eric.

Reactions: Kaiadas and Nemo56

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
Bye nemo, focus on click and go until the end of the world, playing the same game with 2 little different images every 6,5 months,ok ... we will have some other things to do :ROFLMAO: ... he cant do it man

View attachment 1570446
Do you really? Are you sure? Cuz you keep coming back here to bitch about the game... Doesn't look like you have that much else going on tbh...

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes