3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Question: How far along is the friendship route, the pretend-to-be-friend route and how far along is the enemy route?

I see that in one route you get rid of Eric. But I guess there's not much content AFTER that.
How far along the other routes are?

projman

Jun 6, 2017
No matter what I do, it ends in a game over. Military academy or other failure ending. None of the girls will talk to me, don't have any options to present evidence against Eric. Any suggestions/tips?

Altaveritas

Aug 25, 2016
No matter what I do, it ends in a game over. Military academy or other failure ending. None of the girls will talk to me, don't have any options to present evidence against Eric. Any suggestions/tips?
You have to finish the blackmail event, then stay up until 2am and see Eric sneaking into Alice's room, the first time will probably be a failure so you have to talk to Alice at noon to get her to be naked at night and then stay up until 2am again to finish the event.

Last edited:
Reactions: projman

projman

Jun 6, 2017
You have to finish the blackmail event, then stay up until 2am and see Eric sneaking into Alice's room, the first time will probably be a failure so you have to talk to Alice at noon to get her to be naked at night and then stay up until 2am again to finish the event.
Is there a day he does that on specifically? That hasn't triggered for some reason.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
So according with what I just read there is no new content, it is a shame, I really like BB saga, I was really excited to have new scenes after game and some others around the ones we had on the previous version... all this time waiting for nothing.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
you really think ANY Dev values the opinion of low tier subs MORE than the high ones?
The polls are a "democratic process" I suppose, but no high-tier patron ever voices their opinion and are just happy to pay silently?
No, that's why I am asking how you get to that conclusion:
It's kind of funny though, that the people who pay the biggest subscriptions (and consequently choose where the game leads to), are the ones getting punished in the end.
Can you enlighten me? Where do you get the data from to make such a statemen? Judging from your previous answer I guess there is no such table.

So how do you know what the silent payers want or the "ones who pay the biggest subscriptions and consequently choose where the game leads to"?
Where do you get your data from?

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there a day he does that on specifically? That hasn't triggered for some reason.
If you are on war path he also needs to accuse you of theft. That happened on Thursday. The "Good Bye Eric" event triggered on next monday, but I think it can trigger on any day of the week". Remember that Alice needs to sleep naked for it to happen.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Alice won't talk to me, so I can't trigger the event.
I WAS wondering what happens if Alice is not sleeping naked after one got accused. I guess that's how you get to the alternatve route in the living room.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
No, that's why I am asking how you get to that conclusion:

Can you enlighten me? Where do you get the data from to make such a statemen? Judging from your previous answer I guess there is no such table.

So how do you know what the silent payers want or the "ones who pay the biggest subscriptions and consequently choose where the game leads to"?
Where do you get your data from?
I think this guy answered your question before you even asked. Do you have any data that suggest the opposite?
The results speak for themselves anyway in many games not only this one.. how many games have been derailed by the wishes of high paying patrons and ended up a mess? It's not rare nor a conspiracy theory.. it's been discussed many times on many threads..
Patreon poll results are given in a spredsheet of every vote including a $tier column. So, the dev has this info at least.

Reactions: Ntr Ntr

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Do you have any data that suggest the opposite?
The results speak for themselves anyway in many games not only this one.. how many games have been derailed by the wishes of high paying patrons and ended up a mess?
No I don't but I dont' make such conclusions, so I don't need it. Question is if YOU have access to such.
If not, then your statement is nothing but a hunch.
Also now you say that the high paying patrons who decide. Previously you said they are the ones who got punished.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes