3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
"Anyone having trouble finding the Alice foot cream cookie? I try every Thursday and can't find it no matter what i do."
Yes, took me a while. She needs to wear that brown silk thingy ... and I think it was Wednesday, not Thursday.

Or do you mean the sunscreen cookie? In that case try her lower legs.
Mind you that it only is available after you found the 4 casual cookies.

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
"Anyone having trouble finding the Alice foot cream cookie? I try every Thursday and can't find it no matter what i do."
Yes, took me a while. She needs to wear that brown silk thingy ... and I think it was Wednesday, not Thursday.

Or do you mean the sunscreen cookie? In that case try her lower legs.
Mind you that it only is available after you found the 4 casual cookies.
Took me ages but I got it to work. On Thursday, I started at her feet and then went to lower legs and it showed up when I was on her leg.

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Whats it about that cookies ? Looks i missed something :(
Anyway : BUG
After kicking Eric out and after talk with Ann about possible problems at work, Eric shows up
when I fucked Kira in Bath at 2am.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
After kicking Eric out and after talk with Ann about possible problems at work, Eric shows up
WAit you can fuck people in the game? I nevrr saw him personally fuck people. How long is this grind ......

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Just stop fcking play this game if u dont like it. Whining like a spoiled brat helps nobody.
If u need attention go seek help at psychotherapist!
I am asking because I am curious. When you do all the same everyday and you do nto see progress you do not know how far this game already is. And no the Hint system does not help.

Jul 20, 2018
If that happens (that's quite normal actually), you need to throw a spider in her bed, so she will appear at night and Max can confront her about not sleeping naked. I do NOT know if being accused by Eric changes that in any way, but that's how you normally do it.
Also - if at the point of the wallet event you have two photos of Eric and Alice was NOT blackmailed to sleep naked, I was told that next time you talk to her while smoking, the according dialog will trigger automatically, so you can't accidentaly force her to do something else.
I'm stuck on the same step, but only because I don't have the option to talk to her at the pool or place a spider in her room, so I can't get her naked so that I can catch Eric in her room. Anyone know if this is normal? or am I being dumb... please send help

Ntr Ntr

Jun 23, 2019
I think there might be an update in january ( i am hopeful). aLeksey did say he wasn't able to implement everything planned for 2021. I hope there is some content for eric friendship path otherwise i will be very sad. As a player who plays in third person..never see my self as max, scenes with eric are always hotter and was hoping for more content with eric and the girls.Before anyone gets the pitchforks i play to get more sex scenes so don't care it they are from ntr or incest.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
I'm stuck on the same step, but only because I don't have the option to talk to her at the pool or place a spider in her room, so I can't get her naked so that I can catch Eric in her room. Anyone know if this is normal? or am I being dumb... please send help
i see Eric only once in Alice room and next 1000 times when he come i try to take pics him there but he never go to her room ! Eric is now gone when i finish other task with his money and with that task i finish 3 more !

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
MAke sure you applied the latest bugfix. Some bugs regarding Eric reappearing have been fixed.
Your game version on the title screen must be 0.07.p2.03

L_M94

Jan 30, 2020
Is this game truly animated? I've searched for it on several sites, but I haven't seen any animation.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
After Eric has accused Max of stealing, how are you supposed to be able to get Alice to sleep naked? Now that the girls won't talk to me, I don't have the option talk to Alice or drop a spider in her room...
I read somewhere above that in case she doesn't yet sleep naked, the smoking dialog is automated and she will do so after that. I can't confirm it however, in my case I already had her sleep naked before that. Not sure if that works, I haven't tested it.

Anyway ... there is an alternative "showdown" route in the living room, maybe that's what you need to do. For that you need Lisa's help. She will give you the finger of course, but on Monday, when she is in the kitchen, look for her phone in her bedroom.
Check the walkthrough for more details.

Reactions: .Black Panther.
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes