3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

chillybop

Sep 30, 2019
I haven't played the update yet, only read the changelog.
I'm overall disapointed with what I read but, I gotta ask to be sure:

What happens if Max is sent to the military camp? Instant game over or we play the consequences?

I really hope this isn't the end of Eric, it just feels so lame without him.
I always thought the game would be a race to see who can corrupt the family first, but seems like that's not it.

Reactions: zilch16

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
What happens if Max is sent to the military camp? Instant game over or we play the consequences?
Like in the original, game over.

I really hope this isn't the end of Eric, it just feels so lame without him.
We'll see how it feels when the next content comes out. So far his Royal Annoyance was around 3 times a week too many. At least he was not part of any fun story arcs.
I always thought the game would be a race to see who can corrupt the family first, but seems like that's not it.
The race is decided now. It's either Eric or Max.

Nothing is written in stone, we'll see what comes next. According to the dev there will be new challanges, and who knows: at some point we might read the words: "Max, I am your father" in BiBoAs Episode 5: The Eric Strikes Back

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i have 21/22 opportunities
e i dont know what is the last one and how i can open it ?
Depending on your chosen path not all opportunities are available. I think the missing one on the war path are the sessions with Eric and Ann.

Maccafloy

May 20, 2020
Hi, can someone help me with this one?? "we will need progress in the schoolmate opportunity..." but its already done
idk what to do 1641173377435.png

CN47

Jun 27, 2021
Maybe change the name of the game to "Family Pimp" or something like that and save everyone's time especially since mine has already wasted.
HOLY FUCK even after using cheats, it's harder to get an actual sex scene than grinding for gold nova in CS.
You wanna see your mom getting fucked by a hunk in your own house? or maybe you wanna see your hot aunt sucking dick of the same guy? or perhaps your sister whoring 'all' out on the internet daily would be something that you would be interested in? Then this is the game for you.
I downloaded this game for the 'Anal' tag but 15-20 hours in, there's one pathetic repetitive vaginal sex and I'm severely disappointed.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Maybe change the name of the game to "Family Pimp" or something like that and save everyone's time especially since mine has already wasted.
HOLY FUCK even after using cheats, it's harder to get an actual sex scene than grinding for gold nova in CS.
You wanna see your mom getting fucked by a hunk in your own house? or maybe you wanna see your hot aunt sucking dick of the same guy? or perhaps your sister whoring 'all' out on the internet daily would be something that you would be interested in? Then this is the game for you.
I downloaded this game for the 'Anal' tag but 15-20 hours in, there's one pathetic repetitive vaginal sex and I'm severely disappointed.
I wish i even could get there. I honestly do not know what I am doing wrong anymore. Nothing is happening even with eric. He fucks the mother and i could watch for like 4 times and nothing else does happen. I do not get progress with the other girls, Except they seem to love me. I get a hlaf foot job von Alice but otherwise?

Eric also does not make ANY progress on the other women. I heard he starts to make his own harem but nothing is happening.

I tried it with cheats I tried it without cheats nothing is happening for hours and hours. I am not hating on the game but I want to understand it. And no the hint system does not seem to work either..... I completed 2 QUESTs for anything else I seem to miss trigger.....

Dehvid

Nov 4, 2021
I see a lot of screenshots with red text etc.. is there a walkthrough which helps you through the game.. in game walkthrough or right choices walkthrough? ... or is there only the pdf one?

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I think the grind required for Alice's blog quest is stupidly high money and in game time wise. Without cheats I wouldn't even touch this game, it is way to repetitive. Shame because the girls are super hot despite being really old models by this day and age.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I see a lot of screenshots with red text etc.. is there a walkthrough which helps you through the game.. in game walkthrough or right choices walkthrough? ... or is there only the pdf one?
There is an in-game help/hint system, there was also a mod, don't know if that is updated.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, writing rant posts won't get your time back, that's for sure, it will just consume even more. So don't overdo it :)

About the 'anal tag' ... yes, that was way too early. In the original Lisa would only do anal for a long time and I guess that's what is also planed here, but they should not have put up the tag as long as the content is not actually in the game.

Reactions: Zane11

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Well, writing rant posts won't get your time back, that's for sure, it will just consume even more. So don't overdo it :)

About the 'anal tag' ... yes, that was way too early. In the original Lisa would only do anal for a long time and I guess that's what is also planed here, but they should not have put up the tag as long as the content is not actually in the game.
Agreed, there are way too many incorrect tags on so many games :(
One can only hope we'll get them 'filled' soon enough *chuckles*

• Haha
Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think the grind required for Alice's blog quest is stupidly high money and in game time wise. Without cheats I wouldn't even touch this game, it is way to repetitive. Shame because the girls are super hot despite being really old models by this day and age.
Money won't be a problem once you have set all the cameras up and buy ads on a regular base.
In the beginning spend time in the living room, it has most viewers, meaning you get more money from it.
Yes, $50 for a Ritter Sport seems a little expensive, but it explains why they don't have anyone with overweight.

The daily routine to get the girls spirits and some skill stats up sometimes is a bit annoying, but I know games that are a LOT more grindy. I don't know why all the game devs are so obsessed with stats. What's wrong with good old storybased content? Before everyone went the RPG route (relationship points, corruption points, influence points, massage skill points, bicicle riding skill points, ...), adventure style content was the way to go.

Btw, for non grindy content play some old text AIF games, they are quite good, try Sam Shooter or one of the first ones: Moist.
(But be aware, in some of the old ones you can end up in a dead end, like in Moist if you get thrown in the pit and have no rope to climb up. It can also happen if you use consumable items, like the wine needed to give a pill to one of the characters. It's a bit of try and error).

Reactions: Draakaap23

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi, can someone help me with this one?? "we will need progress in the schoolmate opportunity..." but its already done
idk what to do
In your log "schoomlate" seems to be completed already. However, it could be, that you need to spend some more Friday evenings with the girls watching telly, I don't remember if the opportunity is completed before Lisa gets topless. If she is already topless during the encounters on Fridays, you should post the savegame here, so someone with more insight can check it.

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
After Eric was kicked out, I still have "Eric Influence 5%" on Ann? For Lisa and Alice, they are both at 0%.
Is this a bug with Ann? There is a rumor that Eric is coming back? Is there any truth to that? :unsure:

Hayaxinor

Dec 30, 2021
After Eric was kicked out, I still have "Eric Influence 5%" on Ann? For Lisa and Alice, they are both at 0%.
Is this a bug with Ann? There is a rumor that Eric is coming back? Is there any truth to that? :unsure:
Ann might be influenced from work.

Anyway, I got another problem. On Thursdays I get Eric back and says I stole his wallet. This is after he been kick out :confused:

• Wow
Reactions: Hlextor
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes