3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Remove MC from game and continue with erik:) only (y) cuz there is no point when someone new joins and take family member and has sex:cautious: its like MC is outclassed...
If path is added to remove erik and MC is single male in home with become beter :cool:(y) 2 milf and 2 chicks it with be great for MC ....:love:
NTR + MC = :WutFace:cuz has INCEST TAG (y)
(where there is no family members NTR is welcome)

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Remove MC from game and continue with erik only (y) cuz there is no point when someone new joins and take family member and has sex:cautious: its like MC is outclassed...
If path is added to remove erik and MC is single male in home with become beter :cool:(y) 2 milf and 2 chicks it with be great for MC ....:love:
NTR + MC = :WutFace:cuz has INCEST TAG (y)
(where there is no family members NTR is welcome)
We will get rid of Eric in the next 3 or 4 updates. There will be a number of ways to do this.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
As far as I remember, MC stands for Main Character, not MY character.
when your taking a decision or making a choice its from your point of view so one way or another its you making the calls which decides what the future outcome will be just like when you play an FPS game if you get shot its your character who dies and if you gain high Scores its your name that shows on the top.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
how can i read the book i got it and even a day passed how where the book is how can i select it

Selfesteem

May 20, 2018
So Far like the game, but one thing is really nagging me...I was able to buy bikini and dress AND give to Lisa and alice, but still got the notification that Eric bought those for the girls. and theopportunity window told me i didn't manage to get the bikini and dress in timeo_O...that's weird...but sofar the game is appealing to me(y)

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
how can i read the book i got it and even a day passed how where the book is how can i select it
You can read it in your room (once you have read the first part, you need to wait a few hours before you can read it further).

Reactions: x_man

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
when your taking a decision or making a choice its from your point of view so one way or another its you making the calls which decides what the future outcome will be just like when you play an FPS game if you get shot its your character who dies and if you gain high Scores its your name that shows on the top.
Main Character is used in stories, since there are multiple characters and lets people in the blurb know who the story is about. High Scores aren't used in story driven games (even FPS's), only in arcade games where the hero is nameless and the story is very bareboned to non-existant. Which is why there's no high scores in these types of games.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
So Far like the game, but one thing is really nagging me...I was able to buy bikini and dress AND give to Lisa and alice, but still got the notification that Eric bought those for the girls. and theopportunity window told me i didn't manage to get the bikini and dress in timeo_O...that's weird...but sofar the game is appealing to me(y)
It's a bug. New update on Patreon is working. (0.03.006)

Last edited:

Peenut

Dec 25, 2019
When I want to start the game, it's asking me to install python27.dll, which I can't get working somehow... on the other side, this is the first game that ever demanded me to install a .dll file, so what's up with that?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I still can't use my old saves from 0.02. Same behavior like 0.03.002 :(
Yeah you can't use 0.02 save, must start over. You can use early save from 0.03 or start new game to trigger bugfix.
How to have the scene of "here's the towel"?
I posted it one page back. I got it from patreon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes