3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
ok. maybe you could help me with opportunities: there are 11 opportunities... I have unlocked 10 of 11. do you know how to get the last one?
Everyone seems to have the same problem. I'm 28 days in game, only 10 of 11. I will ask Aleksey on patreon, and post reply here.

EDIT:
Reply from patreon.

Relax, opportunity eleven is the Alpha. While the development of relations with Eric is not prescribed. This will appear in v0.04.

Big Brother: Another Story v0.03.5 Release date:
Early April 2020

Last edited:

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
I'm looking for a save-editor with witch I not only can change the values but also the variables.
Any suggestions?

Kootje69

Aug 20, 2018
I used the console as well. It seems like the developer is not going to offer an option to keep Eric out of the game. When it is possible to eliminate him from the game, can you post the variables that need to be set so he can be removed immediately?
Where can i find this console?

NTR GOD

Sep 23, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated for [v0.03]

money = xxxx

mgg.stealth = 100
mgg.social= 100
mgg.cleanness = 100

mgg.energy = 100
(since daily sleep counter depends on it, its better to keep energy value around 10~25, if you are low to interact)

Character stats:
(relmax = Relationship with max, mood = Character's mood, free = Emancipation )

chars["lisa"].relmax
chars["lisa"].mood
chars.["lisa"].free

chars["ann"].relmax
chars["ann"].mood
chars["ann"].free

chars["alice"].relmax
chars["alice"].mood
chars["alice"].free

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mood Chart: (approx. range)
< -285
-284 ~ -165
-164 ~ -75
-74 ~ -15
-14 ~ 15
16 ~ 75
76 ~ 165
166 ~ 285
> 285
-4 level (Terrible)
-3 level (Very bad)
-2 level (Bad)
-1 level (So so)
0 level (Neutral)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Very Good)
4 level (Wonderful)

Relationship Chart: (approx. range)
< -250
-250 ~ -99
-100 ~ -1
0 ~ 99
100 ~ 249
250 ~ 449
450 ~ 699
700 ~ 999
> 1000
-3 level (War)
-2 level (Hostile)
-1 level (Rocky)
0 level (Acquainted)
1 level (Not bad)
2 level (Good)
3 level (Warm)
4 level (Friendly)
5 level (Very close)

Future stats:
mgg.massage
mgg.ero_massage
mgg.training
mgg.kissing
mgg.cuni
mgg.sex
mgg.anal
Didn't work bro

Reactions: trinent

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Aleksey is asking Patreons what they think of the animation in game, and what would they like to see.
The animation is pretty good. As for what we would like to see? You mean what would we like animated or in general? Well, either way, multiple angles is always nice (concerning the MC obviously). Also, not removing old scenes would be nice. DS had the tendency when the story progressed, we wouldn't be able to do previous scenes anymore (the sunbathing scene with Alice comes to mind). Giving multiple options over time would be nice too. Playing out the same scenes over and over again does come tedious, so as the relationship progresses, giving more options available would be nice (to use the sunbathing scene again, if you get to the point you get a blowjob from Alice, the option to get one during that scene).

And maybe my biggest gripe with DS, make choices matter! I'm not talking about life-changing decisions, but in the original (and still in the current breakfast and dinner step, and when you give the cigarettes to Alice) you have a choice to reply and no matter what you reply, it's the same result. So, why put it in? It just slows down the gameplay (especially if it's a repeatable scene you need to do). I mean, there's the illusion of choice, but this is just ridiculous. So, have some different outcomes when you pick a certain response or just drop it after the first few times.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
The animation is pretty good. As for what we would like to see? You mean what would we like animated or in general? Well, either way, multiple angles is always nice (concerning the MC obviously). Also, not removing old scenes would be nice. DS had the tendency when the story progressed, we wouldn't be able to do previous scenes anymore (the sunbathing scene with Alice comes to mind). Giving multiple options over time would be nice too. Playing out the same scenes over and over again does come tedious, so as the relationship progresses, giving more options available would be nice (to use the sunbathing scene again, if you get to the point you get a blowjob from Alice, the option to get one during that scene).

And maybe my biggest gripe with DS, make choices matter! I'm not talking about life-changing decisions, but in the original (and still in the current breakfast and dinner step, and when you give the cigarettes to Alice) you have a choice to reply and no matter what you reply, it's the same result. So, why put it in? It just slows down the gameplay (especially if it's a repeatable scene you need to do). I mean, there's the illusion of choice, but this is just ridiculous. So, have some different outcomes when you pick a certain response or just drop it after the first few times.
From Aleksey

In the future, when the main character will take part in hot scenes, the animation will be present in various angles, shooting plans, and speeds.

Sometimes there will even be a choice between them.

This does not mean that the game will be inundated with heaps of animation. No, it will be in moderation, so that it can not get bored.

• Love
Reactions: Shiva0067

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Can someone explain how the save files are coded / decoded?
Thx
Save files are simple zip archives with extension changed to "save", containing 5 files:
extra_info = save name
json = save name, renpy version and game version in json format
log = here is the save data; didn't check the encoding (something "in clear", other encoded)
renpy_version = obvious ...
screenshot.png = again obvious
But for simple editing did you try Save Editor ?
Just out of curiosity, why do you need to decode / re-code the save file?

Reactions: Max Headroom

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
But for simple editing did you try Save Editor ?
Just out of curiosity, why do you need to decode / re-code the save file?
Thanks for your reply.
No I tried the save editor for the original (didn't find the other) and it freaks out yelling something with date error...

Why? I figured out what Aleksey did so that the old v0.02 saves don't work anymore and I wanted to try if I'm right but this don't work without full access to the save data.

edit: but meanwhile I started new with cheated money so the gameflow is a little faster ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: groq

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Let me ask:
when doing Lisas homework first without reward, you will never can ask for it later and same with Alice smoking in the yard?
When I remember right it was the same in the original BB.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I played this latest version with bug fix and the only thing I didn't like was that the developer used the same dialog as the beginning of the DSilver BB game. Anyway, I see this game as a promise, because there are some things that are interesting. I really don't mind putting animations in the game , I'm not against or in favor and I know there are a lot of users who prefer games that contain animations, so it's kind of mandatory.
I am waiting for the next updates that Max's ability to massage the girls of the house will come and that will also serve to Lisa. Even because she may have some back pain while doing homework at school, isn't it?
And I also hope that there are more events in the house, especially in the lounge and that Max can buy some movies to watch with every type of woman in the house. Anyway, I don't care if there is sexual harassment in the game, but that is the author's decision but I wish there were.

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
Titled: COME TO ME .

There should be more such scenes.
A kiss for washing away from girls, for killing a spider, for cloths.
A kiss on the forehead, on the nose, in the ear :)
First intimate relationships.

Таких сцен должно быть больше.
Поцелуй для смывания девушек, для убийства паука, для одежды.
Поцелуй в лоб, в нос, в ухо :)
Первые интимные отношения.

translate Google

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes