3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
كيفية تثبيت حفظ الملفات في اللعبة
in englisch please or the post will get deleted :)
If you want to transfer your old saves to the new version, you don't have to do anything. Ren'Py keeps a copy of your saves in the appdata directory as backup.
If you want to copy the saves manually anyway or if you want to use savegames from this site, copy them to the directory /game/saves inside your big broher game directory, for example e:\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.08.0.06-pc\game\saves

thebest5898

Jul 7, 2019
Help please
1646935554907.png

i am stuck here, i give her 2 candies and come out two options: 1) rub her pussy
2) it's your time, lick her pussy which doesn't happen because I have no sexual experience

Krakk3n

Jan 18, 2020
I have not played the first part . Should I play this ? I have seen a lot of negative reviews saying it has nothing new. But was first game good enough ? or should I rather play previous game ?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Help please
View attachment 1696966

i am stuck here, i give her 2 candies and come out two options: 1) rub her pussy
2) it's your time, lick her pussy which doesn't happen because I have no sexual experience
Well, you mentioned the solution yourself: Get sexual experience. There is one girl in the house who will spread her legs willingly for Max to practice.

cosimar

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry . I can see the top menu ( with opportunities , etc ) , ( even if I used the update 1716421_bbas-0.08.0.06-fix) whether they use the saves or start a new game . Any help with that please ? Thanks a lot .

Last edited:

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I have not played the first part . Should I play this ? I have seen a lot of negative reviews saying it has nothing new. But was first game good enough ? or should I rather play previous game ?
The original requires a lot of patience. You might have to spend a few weeks to a month to reach its last version. If you want to compare, I suggest you play this game first until the latest version and then play the original.

My opinion is that the concept of both games are the same but the character and story development are subtly becoming more different as this game is developed. For example: in the original, Eric was totally eliminated (like killed or made a slave in sex dungeon... not shown though) but in this game, Eric is kicked out of the house but remained a threat to Ann at work.

The end goal of the developer of this game though is to create a satisfying ending to a popular game that was abandoned years ago with tweaks here and there to the story and character development that frustrated players with the original game. Still, there's no satisfying everyone.

For me, I have enjoyed this game better than the original and I hope the dev will continue to deliver. I look forward to the continuation of the story until the end.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Yes, I saw all these lessons on Monday and once I saw Eric and Lisa in Max and Lisa's room.
Ohh.... Did you interrupt them? Guessing here, I didn't play for that result. If you did, did you give him a laxative or sedative yet? Buy it on the online store if you have not yet.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
First batch, War path saves of various points in the game for those that need a hand. Hope they work. The last one has all the cookies found (that's what really killed a lot of time for me). These are up to just before Eric accuses Max of theft, hopefully I finish another batch tomorrow.
ghostmg you can check between saves 11 - 15, I think. Compare the point closest to your position and you might see what you may have missed.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes