3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Aleksey90 is it true that you plan to add a NEW character to the game in a VITAL role?? The voices in my head say that you plan to add a GOLDFISH as an IMPORTANT character. :)

Just so you know I am enjoying your work, and look forward to the next update. (y) Please take your time and hurry up, I will PATIENTLY wait while pacing and chewing my finger nails. :) Keep up the good work.

Just a thought.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Nope V0.03.0.002 is there a new version out already
Yes it's a bugfix (page 87 mega link)

If you like this game please consider donating to Aleksey on Patreon. Thank you

i don't like Eric!Fc him

I don't like him either. But I have to develop the game in all directions and options.

Last edited:
Reactions: balara

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Yes it's a bugfix
Does someone have a megalink for it? I had to lower all my Patron supports due to losing my job because of the bloody COVID-19 aka CoronaVirus. Have to wait at least 2-3 months before I can re increase my memberships

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Does someone have a megalink for it? I had to lower all my Patron supports due to losing my job because of the bloody COVID-19 aka CoronaVirus. Have to wait at least 2-3 months before I can re increase my memberships
Look for it on page 87 (my post)

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiva0067

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
Why are you only giving Eric content, and max fuck all? I mean for fucks sake the only animation is fucking ntr. Stop stringing everyone along if your only going to produce ntr and tell us already.
I need to build a huge basic component of the game. This is coming to an end. At the moment, the game is being filled with some new opportunities and events (this is v0.03.5). The main character will begin to expand their sexual activities from v0.04.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I need to build a huge basic component of the game. This is coming to an end. At the moment, the game is being filled with some new opportunities and events (this is v0.03.5). The main character will begin to expand their sexual activities from v0.04.
Aleksey I hope your keeping safe. Don't forget to read my book 1001 ways to kill Eric.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
If they were only two choices, share all girls with Eric or lose the game, I would lose game. (See my book 1001 ways to kill Eric) But seriously if it's optional I'm ok with it.
It is very likely that it will follow the same path as the original game. Especially because you will have to create a lot of renderings for different scenes and create several paths for script dialogues in the story. In addition to the fact that 50% don't like NTR and the other 50% want more content from Eric. To be fair, I think the developer will follow suit, Eric being the enemy and getting all the girls or Eric being the ally and you sharing them. And for those who don't want Eric, an option to make you kick him out of the house forever. So think about it. The way you would like it to go would take quite a while.

In the original game, Eric's influence over the women grew over time, and you had to do your chores and interract with them to keep his influence down (which was easy to do, so that became another non-factor in the game). Once his influence was 100%, Max got send off to military camp (btw, was that ever a thing? I don't know since I've never read about a game over given how easy it was to bring his infuence down again). And it was planned for Eric to have sex with at least Alice as well, until DS gave into the Eric haters since they started to leave his Patreon.
Yes, you had to make the girls in the house lower Eric's influence and you couldn't let two girls have 100% influence with Eric. You would have a game over. But that was quite annoying, because in the game you had been threatened by Eric to pay a sum of money for something Eric had accused you of stealing your wallet. Another thing is the fact that you had enough time to grind. Yes, if DS didn't abandon the game he would put Eric to fuck Alice and also Lisa. When Eric takes Lisa from Max he starts teaching with Ann how to date. I don't remember if Lisa when she went to Ann's room with Eric she would make a BJ on Eric. I also don't know if when Alice was being spanking she was fucked by Eric. But when Max presses Eric he says he never touched Alice, that he just massaged her and that she was a gold-digger and that he was spending a lot of money on her.
So, I'm against the game over. In the original game you had a lot of grind and a game over was disappointing. I hope there is no game over but a way that makes Max lose all the girls to Eric or any other character. However, there is a way for Max to recover the situation. For example kicking Eric out of the house with a vengeance or something. I particularly do not want to be friends with Eric, so kicking him would be the best way, because in the original game you would have to keep saving money and then pay him and that was pretty bad, because you first would have to buy the clothes of Alice and Lisa to give it to them before Eric.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
No Max could not be kicked out it was just GAME OVER.
Well, yes, that was the military camp ending. He was send to camp and it was game over.

Keep up the good work, and don't give in to all those Eric-haters like DS did. He's an important part of the story and things went really downhill storywise when he was axed, just because people want easy fap material rather than an interesting story. Speaking of story, I do hope you don't just copy the original story (like you seem to do right now) but make it more interesting. Any chance you can give us some idea of the directions you want this to go in? Are you planning on going pure Max only, or going both Max and Eric pure NTR paths, or will there be a third where the both work together?

Also, personal gripe, I admit, could you just cut the unnecessary choices, like at breakfast and diner? Those get boring fast. I'm really tempted to make Alice stop smoking because of that dumb option to give a different reply with the same result. It's completely unnecessary and just slows down gameplay. If it opened up some potential benefit, I'd be okay with it, but it does absolutely nothing.

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Hello

I'm honestly not that big a fan of NTR. I don't really wanna be friends with Eric either ...
Which I might like if there was a path where Max dominates over Eric and then has to keep him under pressure -- as a counterpart to the path where Eric is in charge ...
Of course Eric will always "rebel" and MC has to keep him under control. If the influence of MC becomes too small, everything can turn around again. So the player could basically "switch" between two paths again and again. I also do not know how far random events can be built in. If Kira is added and MC dominates Eric massively, Kira can be turned off to earn money - or MC controls Eric in his private life (while he is working). On the other hand, he could unexpectedly appear in the Eric-path and tyrannize MC ....

so many options :)

Reactions: compusavvy

vinewood

Jan 17, 2020
This error is with screen resolution..first keep your screen resolution high and when starting game lower your game resolution...1024x768 i think it will solve your problem

Thank you for the good information.

But it didn't work for me.

The problem I mentioned was solved without using the cheat code.

Anyway, when I talk to Eric, I see another error.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
If you dont wanna be friends with Eric or dont see him dominate the family and kicked out quickly, just go ahead and play the original Big Brother, cause that's what it basically is.
This game expands on every prospect of what Big Brother could have been, we all will get what we want eventually.

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
its an Akita inu dog kennel in beautiful but locked down, quarrantined too Greece...if the maker can make a different, more interesting than the original game, with more ntr story, more eric or erics story please, i send for free to him a very good pedigree akita inu dog of his choice, will help as much as i can in monthly base too, next time i visit my lot friends in russia, after the virus thing..i think the game has many possibilities the maker can satisfy all kind of fans

i think Aleksey is in our side, will take care of us giving a game which will satisfy all sides in difficult virus days

please stay home healthy and strong for a while lol:cool: (y) c903caa165942f841a67cef35d6dbbd2.jpg IMG_20191227_115300.jpg

Reactions: globsis

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
If you dont wanna be friends with Eric or dont see him dominate the family and kicked out quickly, just go ahead and play the original Big Brother, cause that's what it basically is.
This game expands on every prospect of what Big Brother could have been, we all will get what we want eventually.
No, despite what some may think this game is not all about(NTR)Eric. I played original and it was abandoned. I donate $20.00 per month to this game so I think I will continue to play it.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
No, despite what some may think this game is not all about(NTR)Eric. I played original and it was abandoned. I donate $20.00 per month to this game so I think I will continue to play it.
Good, happy you do, it will surely help with the development

Reactions: maxbishup

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Yeah I understand, but Max doesn't really go to military camp. It's just GAME OVER.
I think, we get a chance to extend another week which lowers Eric's influence down to 90% overall average.
(Eric's influence for each is set to 90%)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But when that chance fails, I think it shows the follow up image below and takes back to the Morning time of the same day.
You can't do much and eventually its Game Over. But still with Luck you can extend it for another week when Ann questions Max again.

Hopefully in this "Another Story" approach, it handles differently..

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I think, we get a chance to extend another week which lowers Eric's influence down to 90% overall average.
(Eric's influence for each is set to 90%)

But when that chance fails, I think it shows the follow up image below and takes back to the Morning time of the same day.
You can't do much and eventually its Game Over. But still with Luck you can extend it for another week when Ann questions Max again.

Hopefully in this "Another Story" approach, it handles differently..
Yes your right sorry, I forgot about that finale pic. I have not played original BB in a long time.

NEW FROM PATREON (for next update)

1585227416017.png

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes