3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It is very likely that it will follow the same path as the original game. Especially because you will have to create a lot of renderings for different scenes and create several paths for script dialogues in the story. In addition to the fact that 50% don't like NTR and the other 50% want more content from Eric. To be fair, I think the developer will follow suit, Eric being the enemy and getting all the girls or Eric being the ally and you sharing them. And for those who don't want Eric, an option to make you kick him out of the house forever. So think about it. The way you would like it to go would take quite a while.

Yes, you had to make the girls in the house lower Eric's influence and you couldn't let two girls have 100% influence with Eric. You would have a game over. But that was quite annoying, because in the game you had been threatened by Eric to pay a sum of money for something Eric had accused you of stealing your wallet. Another thing is the fact that you had enough time to grind. Yes, if DS didn't abandon the game he would put Eric to fuck Alice and also Lisa. When Eric takes Lisa from Max he starts teaching with Ann how to date. I don't remember if Lisa when she went to Ann's room with Eric she would make a BJ on Eric. I also don't know if when Alice was being spanking she was fucked by Eric. But when Max presses Eric he says he never touched Alice, that he just massaged her and that she was a gold-digger and that he was spending a lot of money on her.
So, I'm against the game over. In the original game you had a lot of grind and a game over was disappointing. I hope there is no game over but a way that makes Max lose all the girls to Eric or any other character. However, there is a way for Max to recover the situation. For example kicking Eric out of the house with a vengeance or something. I particularly do not want to be friends with Eric, so kicking him would be the best way, because in the original game you would have to keep saving money and then pay him and that was pretty bad, because you first would have to buy the clothes of Alice and Lisa to give it to them before Eric.
In the very first version of BB 0.2,no matter what you do you always get the game over.Even if you are a friend with Eric.It just takes a week or two more to lose.
I will like to see how Alice will kick out Eric.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
No, despite what some may think this game is not all about(NTR)Eric. I played original and it was abandoned. I donate $20.00 per month to this game so I think I will continue to play it.
Well tbh you may say that it isn't about NTR (Eric) but if the game only have one animation, that involves NTR with Eric, Eric is the only one getting sex scenes, and even the dev said that the MC of the story won't be getting anything sexual until at least two versions from now (V0.4) and it will probably be a BJ or a HJ while Eric is fucking Ann and maybe the sisters or at least getting sexual favors from them...Well it sounds like a pretty Eric (NTR) centered game at the moment.

Some people may like it, but for those that don't like NTR and don't want to even see Eric there...I don't find it fair that the rival has/will have so many sex scenes while the mc of the story will be just seeing them doing sexual things until only dev know when. I would like to know when will be realeased the update that get ride off the NTR of this game, aka Eric, so I can enjoy the game, or how many updates until that happens so I can know when to get back and play the game, it would be better than giving vague answers telling that we can get ride off him later in the story. We already know that, but right now there's nothing to enjoy in the game, or to fap, if you don't like NTR, and seeing that it won't be soon that that changes, it would be better to know how long we will need to wait IMHO.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Well tbh you may say that it isn't about NTR (Eric) but if the game only have one animation, that involves NTR with Eric, Eric is the only one getting sex scenes, and even the dev said that the MC of the story won't be getting anything sexual until at least two versions from now (V0.4) and it will probably be a BJ or a HJ while Eric is fucking Ann and maybe the sisters or at least getting sexual favors from them...Well it sounds like a pretty Eric (NTR) centered game at the moment.

Some people may like it, but for those that don't like NTR and don't want to even see Eric there...I don't find it fair that the rival has/will have so many sex scenes while the mc of the story will be just seeing them doing sexual things until only dev know when. I would like to know when will be realeased the update that get ride off the NTR of this game, aka Eric, so I can enjoy the game, or how many updates until that happens so I can know when to get back and play the game, it would be better than giving vague answers telling that we can get ride off him later in the story. We already know that, but right now there's nothing to enjoy in the game, or to fap, if you don't like NTR, and seeing that it won't be soon that that changes, it would be better to know how long we will need to wait IMHO.
I did not say the game was not about Eric, just not ALL about him. This is a incest story. Eric is just a flash in the pan, compared to the whole. That aside, it's safe to say that it will be 3-4 updates away from getting rid of Eric (3-4 months) maybe a bit longer. I am no fan of NTR, personally I like to play as MC that can take care of his own. There may be more NTR later in game, but I think it will be avoidable.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017

It's still early in development. There are very few games that offer the MC some sexual gratification that early in development. It's like complaining the commercials on the TV has a kid playing with toys, a month before Christmas. You'll get your present and it will be what you wanted, but for now, you'll have to accept there will be others playing with your toys, showing you what's in store for you. Have some patience, and you'll be the one playing with those toys, without anyone else.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
It's still early in development. There are very few games that offer the MC some sexual gratification that early in development. It's like complaining the commercials on the TV has a kid playing with toys, a month before Christmas. You'll get your present and it will be what you wanted, but for now, you'll have to accept there will be others playing with your toys, showing you what's in store for you. Have some patience, and you'll be the one playing with those toys, without anyone else.
Well to keep talking about your simile, I don't want to see anyone that isn't me playing with "my toys", I don't like to share, it could have been the same if the commercial on TV shows the toys without anyone playing with them.

Talking about the game, it could show some gratification to the players that don't like NTR, sharing or voyeurism, the game could have another way for those that don't like that, instead we are "forced" to see Ann fucking with Eric for a long time and to see some action with the MC we will have to wait many updates. A game that "offers" content for those that like and dislike NTR should have content for both, no matter where in development the game is, and right now it isn't like that and it won't be anything like that until a long time from now.

Anyway I was just saying that the game right now it's all about NTR and it will keep like that for some versions, since the dev said that the mc won't get some progress until at least v0.4, we will have to wait to see real progress with the girls, probably 2-3 updates after Eric is gone, so 6 months to a year to see progress with the MC, in a suposed "incest" game, the focus should be the incest, not the guy who is from outside of the family and is fucking all of them. Unless of course the dev understand incest the same way DS did, then it all makes sense.

Mikuby

Aug 24, 2019
I did not say the game was not about Eric, just not ALL about him. This is a incest story. Eric is just a flash in the pan, compared to the whole. That aside, it's safe to say that it will be 3-4 updates away from getting rid of Eric (3-4 months) maybe a bit longer. I am no fan of NTR, personally I like to play as MC that can take care of his own. There may be more NTR later in game, but I think it will be avoidable.
This may be an incest story, but right now and in the updates to come, all the sexual aspect of it isn't on the incest, it's on the NTR, right now the mc don't have anything sexual, while Eric has it all. Saying that this is just a small part can be fine if we know for sure that the game would be finished without delays, but right now for all we know the game can be abandonned in a few updates and it will end being an "incest story without incest". All NTR in games that aren't focused on NTR should be avoidable IMHO, it should have been here too with the mother, being forced to see her in a relationship that she didn't have since the start of the game, isn't cool in an "incest story".

But well thx for saying how long do you think we have to wait to get ride off the initial NTR even if it wasn't said by the author how long the wait would be, hope we can have a say in all future NTR content planned with other characters and we aren't forced to it like with Ann.

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
he wants to fuck as silly max giving afrodite chocolates and throwing spiders...lol(n)
the most interesting is 1002 ways in my book how to fuck max in any way

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
The NTR of this game is different from others games. In this one you will have (I don't know) the option to kick Eric. I would like to see Eric fuck Alice and even Lisa, but that if you allow it and of course if you have the option to get him out of the game (kick him out). About the affection that Max has with his sisters in giving kisses and hugs, I don’t like it very much but if it’s to give more interaction and it starts to be warmer afterwards, I hope it’s worth it. I am a little believing in the work of the developer but I hope he will change the dialogues for not to look like a clone.

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
The NTR of this game is different from others games. In this one you will have (I don't know) the option to kick Eric. I would like to see Eric fuck Alice and even Lisa, but that if you allow it and of course if you have the option to get him out of the game (kick him out). About the affection that Max has with his sisters in giving kisses and hugs, I don’t like it very much but if it’s to give more interaction and it starts to be warmer afterwards, I hope it’s worth it. I am a little believing in the work of the developer but I hope he will change the dialogues for not to look like a clone.
i like your thinking..but why kicked out eric at all after...why the game goes in a different way than cope the original and let eric not only peeping but make max paricipating with him after with his own family... :p

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
he wants to fuck as silly max giving afrodite chocolates and throwing spiders...lol(n)
the most interesting is 1002 ways in my book how to fuck max in any way
You want to fuck Max, oh... you play as Max. Not sure how that would work, would the game need a GAY tag ?
It always amuses me how people that like NTR think that people that don't are afraid of something. Players that hate NTR are real men that are capable of taking care of their on lady's needs. If anyone is so in love with Eric, maybe look for a game with GAY tag. No offence to people that like NTR, but hatred to ones that don't is ridiculous.

poulanvradportalcom

Mar 27, 2020
Error loading save file from 0.02
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'Dayly'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Большой брат: Другая история 0.03.0.002
Fri Mar 27 15:30:49 2020

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Error loading save file from 0.02
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "F:\Installed\Games\Last Man\gms\BigBrother_AnotherStory-0.03.0.002-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Большой брат: Другая история 0.03.0.002
Fri Mar 27 15:30:49 2020
Saves from 0.02 will not work in new update. You must start over, make sure you download bugfix 0.03.006
Find it on page 87

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
You want to fuck Max, oh... you play as Max. Not sure how that would work, would the game need a GAY tag ?
It always amuses me how people that like NTR think that people that don't are afraid of something. Players that hate NTR are real men that are capable of taking care of their on lady's needs. If anyone is so in love with Eric, maybe look for a game with GAY tag. No offence to people that like NTR, but hatred to ones that don't is ridiculous.
who are you? no thats what you say (maxbishup)...i will continue playing the game as the maker creates it

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
i like your thinking..but why kicked out eric at all after...why the game goes in a different way than cope the original and let eric not only peeping but make max paricipating with him after with his own family... :p
Maybe because people don't like NTR. However, if the developer is creative to create two great paths for this character. Eric and Max being enemies and being at war or both being friends. Max can get benefits from Eric for being his friend, Eric can take him to the Strip Club, teaches you about the night world, women, giving Max influence at home and etc. However, you will have to allow Eric to fuck Alice and Lisa. Now, the non-NTR way is better for me. Because you'll see Max corrupting his entire family, starting with Lisa, then Alice and Ann with Kira's help. I hope that in this way more events arise, bringing new characters is essential and creating scripts and stories for him would give a new atmosphere in the game. I hope the game has a lot of Eric content for those who like NTR, but also have the option to kick it and move on without it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe because people don't like NTR. However, if the developer is creative to create two great paths for this character. Eric and Max being enemies and being at war or both being friends. Max can get benefits from Eric for being his friend, Eric can take him to the Strip Club, teaches you about the night world, women, giving Max influence at home and etc. However, you will have to allow Eric to fuck Alice and Lisa. Now, the non-NTR way is better for me. Because you'll see Max corrupting his entire family, starting with Lisa, then Alice and Ann with Kira's help. I hope that in this way more events arise, bringing new characters is essential and creating scripts and stories for him would give a new atmosphere in the game. I hope the game has a lot of Eric content for those who like NTR, but also have the option to kick it and move on without it.
Pretty sure that NTR route will end way sooner than no-Eric route.
After all he will get his content pretty early,way faster than Max.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Pretty sure that NTR route will end way sooner than no-Eric route.
After all he will get his content pretty early,way faster than Max.
I'm with you on this. Still wonder how a Eric/no Eric route would work. I think it would result in alternating updates=slow update.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Well to keep talking about your simile, I don't want to see anyone that isn't me playing with "my toys", I don't like to share, it could have been the same if the commercial on TV shows the toys without anyone playing with them.

Talking about the game, it could show some gratification to the players that don't like NTR, sharing or voyeurism, the game could have another way for those that don't like that, instead we are "forced" to see Ann fucking with Eric for a long time and to see some action with the MC we will have to wait many updates. A game that "offers" content for those that like and dislike NTR should have content for both, no matter where in development the game is, and right now it isn't like that and it won't be anything like that until a long time from now.

Anyway I was just saying that the game right now it's all about NTR and it will keep like that for some versions, since the dev said that the mc won't get some progress until at least v0.4, we will have to wait to see real progress with the girls, probably 2-3 updates after Eric is gone, so 6 months to a year to see progress with the MC, in a suposed "incest" game, the focus should be the incest, not the guy who is from outside of the family and is fucking all of them. Unless of course the dev understand incest the same way DS did, then it all makes sense.
You're not "forced" to do anything. If you don't want to see those scenes, don't watch them. Simple as that.

Also, Eric is needed for the story. As bad a writer DS is, he did get that part right (and no, I'm not talking about the NTR). All Max does is peep on his sisters and mother. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. It isn't until Eric shows up and the rest of the family falls in love with him that Max realises he has to step up his game. Eric pulls Max out of his comfort zone and motivates him to do more and be more agressive.

Players that hate NTR are real men that are capable of taking care of their on lady's needs.
Uh, no, those guys are like the macho guys who are so "secure" in the masculinity they think guys who dress up as women are queer, while real men have no problem dressing up as a woman because they know it doesn't change their sexuality (see Tom Holland in his Lip Sync Battle). Players that hate NTR are the ones who are afraid they could lose their women to someone else. Real men capable of taking care of their lady's needs don't care about it, because they know it'll never happen to them (or will be the ones doing the NTR).

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes