3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Can we see the kid and Eric double team the Mom? Then the rest of the family!!!
In a friendship option with Eric maybe, but most likely only the mom.

If you like this game please consider donating to Aleksey on Patreon. Thank you

I'm Maxbishup. No offence

Reactions: compusavvy

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
In a friendship option with Eric maybe, but most likely only the mom.

hi iam alefrago...you know that from the maker of game , its what you like or you think? thank you

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
hi iam alefrago...you know that from the maker of game , its what you like or you think? thank you
Ok, so I know from the dev that there will be a friendship option. But I do not know if Max and Eric will double team anyone. In original BB Max and Eric were only together with Ann.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Ok, so I know from the dev that there will be a friendship option. But I do not know if Max and Eric will double team anyone. In original BB Max and Eric were only together with Ann.

Well, to be fair, DS put that scene with Max and Eric as an attempt to continue with the story as he wanted, but that was abandonned right after. And the Eric's plan was to bang all women (just like Max), so if there will be joined operation, it is quite possible it'll be with all women.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Well, to be fair, DS put that scene with Max and Eric as an attempt to continue with the story as he wanted, but that was abandonned right after. And the Eric's plan was to bang all women (just like Max), so if there will be joined operation, it is quite possible it'll be with all women.
Yes it's possible, that's why I said in earlier post maybe. I am aware that this is not a clone of original. I ask Aleksey if we could get rid of Eric and about friendship, (yes to both) so that's all I know for sure.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Saves from old version dont work :cry: New Game start? NO THANKS!
I Hate this. You play many hours. And by next Update, all times for the Cat :poop::poop::poop:(n)

Reactions: L0thar

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
it has to be done something the update to show when its finished..i think you can play hours doing the same things

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
There are also options with the participation of guys, but the main focus is still directed at aunt Kira.

Ann & Kira
34%

Kira & Max (spoiler for v0.04)
24%

Alice & Kira
21%

Ann & Eric
20%
98 votes total

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
I have been playing excessively and discovered an issue. Not sure if it's a bug or what BUT:

If you get Alice to go without panties, you can end up with extra (unclickable) options for her AND Lisa. Not sure if it is tied to relationship, the no panty option, and/or both. Just thought I'd let people (Aleksey90 ) know that this happens. I WAS able to clear the extra options by letting Alice wear her panties again (I now have her sleeping topless). :love:

Enjoying the game so far and looking forward to seeing what comes next.

-Fake-
Oh, I was just told by the voices in my head that a MAJOR change to the story is about to appear. :devilish: It seems that while Max becomes a WORLD famous cat/kitten photographer and videographer the new (evil scum) Eric story will be that he is a PERVERT.

Yes, Eric doesn't care about (or even enjoy being with) the ladies. No, he is a cat/kitten voyeur and he wants to steal Max's business AND his collection of cat/kitten images and videos. :)
-End of Fake-

Just a thought.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
So...is this just a Polish of the original game or is it gonna have an original plot cause ill just leave. "Big Brother:"ANOTHER STORY" my ass :cautious:

Reactions: alefrago

balara

May 12, 2017
So...is this just a Polish of the original game or is it gonna have an original plot cause ill just leave. "Big Brother:"ANOTHER STORY" my ass :cautious:
I request atleast read first post of the thread....it is completely new plot including Eric....

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Saves from old version dont work :cry: New Game start? NO THANKS!
I Hate this. You play many hours. And by next Update, all times for the Cat :poop::poop::poop:(n)
I would say that versions 0.1 and 0.2 were "demos", I played very little, just to see how it was. In this version 0.3 I noticed that many things were changed, for example in the previous versions I saw Alice with different clothes, in this version she has the usual clothes. The developer probably removed much of the content to implement in Aunt Kira's update.
Ver. 0.2 Alice's clothes
Big-Brother-Another-Story-Adult-Game-Screenshots-7.jpg

Well, I would like the developer to keep the same nightgown as Alice. in future updates, of course I want to see Alice doing the dishes and I peek at her ass and see whether or not she is wearing her underwear :sneaky:.
dD2l89A9mT8.jpg

If you were upset for starting a new game, do like me to wait for more updates and start playing. I will expect 10 or more updates to play and see if the game is really good, I'm just following the procedure and I hope it works.

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
its not sure but some people searching for this inform me this game will close soon for illegal copyright issues..its blasphemy for the original bb work too(another fraud not another story)...people who delete messages here you are fooling people here

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
My bad I need to be more polite when I ask these questions. Sometimes I forget that when I type it's impossible for people to "hear" the sarcasm in the message. But that aside I just assumed that with it being called "another story" that it would take a different route and use the characters in a unique way mostly the aunt she's coming into the story to do the exact same thing she did in the original : but that's yet to be seen so ill give it a chance. The dev should be careful tho as history can and will almost always repeat itself

balara

May 12, 2017
its not sure but some people searching for this inform me this game will close soon for illegal copyright issues..its blasphemy for the original bb work too(another fraud not another story)...people who delete messages here you are fooling people here
I dont know where you get that...."illegal copyright issues " ..
1. This game is complete new plot starting with Eric....DS aka Dark silver kciked out eric in start and closed the topic....so all new concept here..
2. Dark silver abandoned BB long ago...
3. Dark silver already in this forum and he never said anything..means he have no iusses...
4. only similarity Between this GAME and BB is back ground of story...
5. The Graphics or images are newly crafted as DS never released those..nor they belong to DS
Please note this fame belongs to alexey...He is trying hard to create or develop this game...

PS FOR ALL ..IF YOU DONT LOVE GAME PLEASE DO NOT PLAY..BUT DO NOT POST ANY NEGATIVITY..IT HURTS EVERYONE ..DEVELOPER AND HIS FOLLOWERS..IF YOU DONT WANT TO FOLLOW ITS FINE BUT PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL ENVIRONMENT...THANK YOU..

alefrago

Jul 8, 2019
I dont know where you get that...."illegal copyright issues " ..
1. This game is complete new plot starting with Eric....DS aka Dark silver kciked out eric in start and closed the topic....so all new concept here..
2. Dark silver abandoned BB long ago...
3. Dark silver already in this forum and he never said anything..means he have no iusses...
4. only similarity Between this GAME and BB is back ground of story...
5. The Graphics or images are newly crafted as DS never released those..nor they belong to DS
Please note this fame belongs to alexey...He is trying hard to create or develop this game...

PS FOR ALL ..IF YOU DONT LOVE GAME PLEASE DO NOT PLAY..BUT DO NOT POST ANY NEGATIVITY..IT HURTS EVERYONE ..DEVELOPER AND HIS FOLLOWERS..IF YOU DONT WANT TO FOLLOW ITS FINE BUT PLEASE DO NOT SPOIL ENVIRONMENT...THANK YOU..
nothing of all these (5) you said is true sorry..soon you will not be proud of this post i think...i try hard with other people to close the game soon or to make it move in a different way if possible

balara

May 12, 2017
nothing of all these (5) you said is true sorry..soon you will not be proud of this post i think...i try hard with other people to close the game soon or to make it move in a different way if possible
Please DO MIND ..IF YOU HAVE ANY PROOF PLEASE PUT FORWARD....RATHER JUST ACCUSING...
you are the only person....TO SAY.."nothing of all these (5) you said is true sorry. "
I REQUEST YOU PLEASE READ ALL POSTS ...BECAUSE THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS BUT EXACTLY ABOUT THE GAME...

First of all you SOUND THREATENING...next time i will surely report that... this time i forgive you...
Second "original bb work " is BIG BROTHER STORY by Dark silver an adult based UNITY GAME
please READ CAREFULLY... The Name of this game is "Big Brother: Another Story" ...
now most DUMB QUESTION ..Why This name ???
Answer : Because THIS GAME start with ERIC....whereas "BIG BROTHER STORY by Dark silver" killed Eric without any much story...so The name Explains ...a new story ( a new concept which DS never planned nor shared any information to continue)..with Basic Background of BIG BROTHER STORY by Dark silver....and resembles NOTHING Else..
Regarding "i try hard with other people to close the game soon or to make it move in a different way if possible " Yes it is possible...Transfer THe DEVELOPER 5000$ usd by pay pal or any other means which developer allow...and TELL DEVELOPER TO CHANGE ACCORDING TO YOU or ASK DEVELOPER HOW MUCH HE WANT to develop a GAME ACOORDING N PERSONALLY N EXCLUSIVELY for YOU...
PLEASE get your mind cleared and ENJOY the game OTHWERWISE LEAVE..we Are quiet happy and DO NOT NEED ANY NEGATIVITY...

Reagrding "soon you will not be proud of this post i think" I am Proud of Myself..YOU ARE NOBODY TO TELL MR WHAT TO FEEL...AND HOW TO FEEL...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: maxbishup
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes