3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
ok thank you..i disagree that previous was abandonned i know from sources that is forbiddened..if i do wrong have false information about that its not my mistake(its not my opinion, what i say) but ok..dont worry people i speak with, some days now , including people from official patreon page, lawyer and game developers will take care of all the other
You're not very good at following simple directions. Have fun being reply-banned.

So that's done for now. Please report and don't respond if the drama resumes once the reply-ban is expired. Have fun kiddos.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I'm not going to delete your post. I will tell you that you're wrong as BB was abandoned because darksilver got bored with it. He shared the last version without DRM for a few reasons, but my understanding was that one was our guys cracked it every time anyway, so why bother with DRM?

If the author of this game is directly re-using art assets from darksilver's game and making money off it, then that's not cool. If this game is just a continuation of BB and using the same models but the author is making their own renders, then we're fine with that.

So could someone very clearly tell me which one it is without insults, all caps, name-calling, or any other drama, please?
Yes Aleksey is making his on renders. Aleksey as I understand it worked with darksilver on original BB. He is very good at doing his own art. This is not a copy of original renders.

Last edited:

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
here the thing is "If the author of this game is directly re-using art assets from darksilver's game " author is using models which are different from DS....how...

1. DS never developed story for Eric nor he developed many Resources for ERIC...the models ALEXEY using is having different light Radiant From DS means he is using Base Models..( which have no copyright issues)...even alxey used a animated where Ds never created animated graphics..
2. Alexey is Developing game where Eric will be presented as Villain..and will have more graphics than DS ...means this author is not copying..
3. He directly used.. Name ..BB means he is surely using same background.means char story ..locations will be similar....and even if
alexey copied like breakfast n dinner image ..to maintain Basic Background..Then right person is DS to question...and we all know DS abandoned it and even if He dont raises issues then who gave right anyone else to question ...
4. As of now DS is not using Eric ..
5. "So could someone very clearly tell me which one it is without insults, all caps, name-calling, or any other drama, please? "
i am usng with Caps ..because he is trying to DEFAME without any proper proof...

now my question with Due Respect...
regarding "..i dont know if this is a group of pirates called, or fools..i like pirates not the others...pirates dont like fraud among each others for sure..this guy fooling asks 20e for making different images over an already existing game, copyrighting , not another story as he says not another work game...i will be very proud and happy so, this post to be deleted too as the many others which are not convienient to the fraud here "
please mind " dont know if this is a group of pirates called, or fools" and "this post to be deleted too as the many others which are not convienient to the fraud here ""
my answer in Real life to him will be..." you Low life son of a cock sucking mother in hell ...first give proof that we are fruad and fools..else Stop whining on our mother cock sucking".....
With Due Respect i request you to ALLOW me reply in this way...because this is will be proper answer to him...and we all know where it will end....i never use such language....even if you allow..then He will be SECOND person on the whole Earth..when i felt so much irritation....

I Agree DS was forced to abandoned as Patreon asked him to remove incest and with out that game will loose its real purpose and Here i remember we all gave him different ideas like rename chars like landlady ..tenant..and here a patch will be developed to restore Incest...but he denied...
But even you agreed that "but the author is making their own renders, then we're fine with that." and that is what author is doing..DS never worked with Eric much.. But here Eric is important..and also Ann Renders are not copied..u can see the light difference..
The reason I deleted your first post that pretty much ^this was there is simply no point in arguing with some people. You're not going to convince him that he's wrong, and I assume he's not going to convince you, correct?

But he's not allowed to reply to the thread for a while, and even if he was, this is a silly argument and we're all tired of reading it.

So please drop it, and let's get back to talking about the game and not each other.

Reactions: 189m78g and balara

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
If the author of this game is directly re-using art assets from darksilver's game and making money off it, then that's not cool. If this game is just a continuation of BB and using the same models but the author is making their own renders, then we're fine with that.

So could someone very clearly tell me which one it is without insults, all caps, name-calling, or any other drama, please?
Aleksey90 has (in the PAST) been VERY active on the FAN ART thread for BB. After a while, he decided to recreate/re-imagine BB with SOME new ideas and has created this game. From what I can see the ART is all original (and EXCELLENT), while there IS mostly text copied from the original BB so far, I think that will be changing soon (new conversations and choices). So yes the ART is ORIGINAL.

Hope that helps.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Clearly no incest means no BB. Do you remember this "BIG BROTHER THE INCEST STORY OF YOUR LIFE" In his own words BB was all about incest. DS abandoned BB because he refused to remove incest for PATREON. I think Aleksey may run into the same problem as DS. I hope he will use one of the work arounds like others have in there incest games. By the way I think DS is doing a great job with Glamour. Please take no offence, I read your post and I think you have a good insight about these games. THANK YOU
There's... there's no incest in this new BB either. Hate to break it to you, but Max is adopted. At least, that's Aleksey's workaround. Just like DS has his own workaround in Glamour.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
There's... there's no incest in this new BB either. Hate to break it to you, but Max is adopted. At least, that's Aleksey's workaround. Just like DS has his own workaround in Glamour.
That's my point it's not BB it's Big Brother: Another Story not the same, what's in Glamour is not BB either.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
That's my point it's not BB it's Big Brother: Another Story not the same, what's in Glamour is not BB either.
That's... okay, the only reason why it's not BB, is because of Patreon's rules. That's why the whole "landlady" thing popped up, since people figured "it acts like a fish, looks like a fish and smells like a fish, but we're not calling it a fish", it's only in rare occasions it's actually a dolphin (in all the other cases, you can patch it be actually be a fish). So, in Glamour, it's not family, but I'm sure DS could patch it so it becomes family (but he won't do that since he really doesn't want to lose that Patreon money). But if he did, what would your opinion be on it then?

Also, BB, despite the tagline, wasn't about incest, since we've already established DS didn't know what that was. That bit only came later when the fans educated him (and he presumably stopped gagging).

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
That's... okay, the only reason why it's not BB, is because of Patreon's rules. That's why the whole "landlady" thing popped up, since people figured "it acts like a fish, looks like a fish and smells like a fish, but we're not calling it a fish", it's only in rare occasions it's actually a dolphin (in all the other cases, you can patch it be actually be a fish). So, in Glamour, it's not family, but I'm sure DS could patch it so it becomes family (but he won't do that since he really doesn't want to lose that Patreon money). But if he did, what would your opinion be on it then?

Also, BB, despite the tagline, wasn't about incest, since we've already established DS didn't know what that was. That bit only came later when the fans educated him (and he presumably stopped gagging).
Ok ok at least we agree on some things lol. I will admit both games are very similar to BB. But Aleksey is not copying the game in Glamour, or BB. I know that at this point there's not a lot of difference, but he's just started. Aleksey is no threat to DS or his Patreon money. I think if DS has a problem with it he will let Aleksey know. DS knows about this game and I have not heard anything about him being against it. In there on way, I hope both games will a success and completed. Thank you for your insight in to this game I find it to be very educational.

watt

Oct 31, 2017
Прошу прощения, если повторяю уже заданный вопрос, но когда игра перестанет быть копией ВВ? Судя по тому, какие арты были в соответствующей теме, автор не в восторге от нтр. Не получится ли так, что игра станет копией оригинала, в сюжетной части? В оригинале от Эрика избавились по желанию донатеров с патреона, не будет ли сейчас так же? Не случится ли так, что дельная идея автора будет убита из за денег? Лично я за 3 концовки. 1) Эрик соблазняет семью (нтр). 2)Эрик и Макс договариваются и устраивают оргии. 3)Макс избавляется от Эрика (гарем).

I apologize if I repeat the question I have already asked, but when will the game stop being a copy of BB? Judging by what art was in the corresponding topic, the author is not happy with the NTR. Is it possible that the game will be a copy of the original, in the story part? In the original, Eric was disposed of at the request of the donaters from the patron, will it not be the same now? Will it happen that the author's good idea will be killed for money? Personally, I'm for 3 endings. 1) Eric seduces the family (NTR). 2)Eric and Max agree and have orgies. 3)Max gets rid of Eric (harem).(с) Yandex

Reactions: compusavvy

PileDrvr

Jun 22, 2017
Personally, I'm for 3 endings. 1) Eric seduces the family (NTR). 2)Eric and Max agree and have orgies. 3)Max gets rid of Eric (harem).(с) Yandex
These three seems pretty reasonable to me - although 3 lines can create content issues for the coder/writer.

I was always curious why the Eric thing was so hostile. There seemed to be a lot of things MC could have worked together with Eric on - basically corruption, MC's relationship could have been tied to Eric's influence over the girls.

After all, you could send the youngest down to watch blow jobs, and can tell Eric how to get the oldest drunk to nail, then set her up for a private punishment with Eric. All these things could have had a joint influence, instead it was only Eric's influence, and he shipped you off if it got too high.

Reactions: compusavvy

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Прошу прощения, если повторяю уже заданный вопрос, но когда игра перестанет быть копией ВВ? Судя по тому, какие арты были в соответствующей теме, автор не в восторге от нтр. Не получится ли так, что игра станет копией оригинала, в сюжетной части? В оригинале от Эрика избавились по желанию донатеров с патреона, не будет ли сейчас так же? Не случится ли так, что дельная идея автора будет убита из за денег? Лично я за 3 концовки. 1) Эрик соблазняет семью (нтр). 2)Эрик и Макс договариваются и устраивают оргии. 3)Макс избавляется от Эрика (гарем).

I apologize if I repeat the question I have already asked, but when will the game stop being a copy of BB? Judging by what art was in the corresponding topic, the author is not happy with the NTR. Is it possible that the game will be a copy of the original, in the story part? In the original, Eric was disposed of at the request of the donaters from the patron, will it not be the same now? Will it happen that the author's good idea will be killed for money? Personally, I'm for 3 endings. 1) Eric seduces the family (NTR). 2)Eric and Max agree and have orgies. 3)Max gets rid of Eric (harem).(с) Yandex
Ok to start I am a Patreon of this game, but that does not give me the right to speak for Aleksey. But in my opinion only, this game will always be similar to BB, at least till we get to were BB left off. As for Eric, this game is about Max and the family, not Eric. That said, Eric plays a part in this game, and I think is needed to advance the game. We already know that you can make friends with Eric, but we don't know if that friendship will last. As for donators on Patreon, they are divided as well as here. Aleksey is not a fan of Eric nor NTR, but I don't think it will stop him from trying to please the fans. I don't know about 3 endings, but he has said that there would be different ways to play the game.

If you like this game please consider donating to Aleksey on Patreon. Thank you

watt

Oct 31, 2017
Ok to start I am a Patreon of this game, but that does not give me the right to speak for Aleksey. But in my opinion only, this game will always be similar to BB, at least till we get to were BB left off. As for Eric, this game is about Max and the family, not Eric. That said, Eric plays a part in this game, and I think is needed to advance the game. We already know that you can make friends with Eric, but we don't know if that friendship will last. As for donators on Patreon, they are divided as well as here. Aleksey is not a fan of Eric nor NTR, but I don't think it will stop him from trying to please the fans. I don't know about 3 endings, but he has said that there would be different ways to play the game.
Возможно проблема перевода, но вопрос про похожесть, не про игру, а про сюжет.

Perhaps the translation problem, but the question is about similarity, not about the game, but about the plot. (с) Yandex

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Возможно проблема перевода, но вопрос про похожесть, не про игру, а про сюжет.

Perhaps the translation problem, but the question is about similarity, not about the game, but about the plot. (с) Yandex
Ok, sorry about that. So about the plot, the best I can do is show you what Aleksey said on Patreon.

BIG BROTHER: ANOTHER STORY

Plot:
The players steps into the shoes of Max, a poor 18 year boy living in a poor family that adopted him as a child. However, everything changes when you receive a gift from your father, a huge house with a huge pool! But there still isn't any money...

Game-play and features

- Follow quest lines and unravel family secrets.
- RPG dialogue and branching paths
- High quality renders (1920x1080)
- Sandbox game-play

watt

Oct 31, 2017
Ok, sorry about that. So about the plot, the best I can do is show you what Aleksey said on Patreon.
Я надеюсь автор или кто то из его помощников ответит конкретнее.

I hope the author or one of his assistants will answer more specifically.

balara

May 12, 2017
As far as we all know Eric will play major role....but lets wait and watch ...how the game turns....
regarding "Perhaps the translation problem, but the question is about similarity, not about the game, but about the plot. (с) Yandex " i doubt it will be similar but thats a just a perception..Because DS Started MC as as center of game and eric just a secondary character who was introduced and kicked out
but here Game is got both Eric and MC as main characters....Where Eric has bigger and more significant role to play..
so game will be different...till eric remains....so again as I said lets wait and watch...but that will take time as Eric story part will consume few versions..

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
As far as we all know Eric will play major role....but lets wait and watch ...how the game turns....
regarding "Perhaps the translation problem, but the question is about similarity, not about the game, but about the plot. (с) Yandex " i doubt it will be similar but thats a just a perception..Because DS Started MC as as center of game and eric just a secondary character who was introduced and kicked out
but here Game is got both Eric and MC as main characters....Where Eric has bigger and more significant role to play..
so game will be different...till eric remains....so again as I said lets wait and watch...but that will take time as Eric story part will consume few versions..
Yes I think your right, Eric will play a bigger role for some, but there will be a branch were Eric will be kicked out. This from Aleksey in PM.

Aleksey90 Will we be able to git rid of Eric in this game.

Yes, there will be a number of ways to do this.

i don't like Eric!Fc him

I don't like him either. But I have to develop the game in all directions and options.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes