3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
What?? Don't you want to make him impotent, dress him in a French Maid outfit, and have him do ALL the chores around the house?? Just think of the fun you can have TORTURING him with all the lovely ladies you are having fun with. :devilish:

OK, that image made me throw up a little. :)

Just a thought.
Hey, watch it! If anyone could pull off a French Maid outfit, it's Eric! He's the ultimate man, with his broad back. A back large enough to bang the girls behind without a chance he'll notice. That should be an option, right?

stever

Jun 14, 2017
Hey, watch it! If anyone could pull off a French Maid outfit, it's Eric! He's the ultimate man, with his broad back. A back large enough to bang the girls behind without a chance he'll notice. That should be an option, right?
Only the manliest men can pull off a French maid outfit

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
for some reason, the swimsuit and club dress are both missing on the online store and I'm not able to complete their respective opportunities. Am I bugged or what? I'm playing version 3.0.006 and on a new save btw.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I would like to see a lot of content from Eric. In the DS BB game, we kick Eric out because if we keep enemies it would be game over. As there was not much of his content present in the game, it was not a good option to keep it, it is logical that if the game goes well and is complete, I would kick him but I would also like to see his content. But during the game I’d prefer to follow the path without him, of course. Max does not share his women :cool:.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
for some reason, the swimsuit and club dress are both missing on the online store and I'm not able to complete their respective opportunities. Am I bugged or what? I'm playing version 3.0.006 and on a new save btw.
Yeah I'm not shore what that is, I think you need to start a new game or use my save from link above. Do not money cheat. Good luck, I hope this helps.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
NTR avoidable..?Need to know...cause not a fan of it(disgusted to be honest)
Depends on what you mean NTR. If you mean "NTR = After I get in a relationship with a girl, someone steals her" then probably avoidable.
If you mean "NTR = Someone having sex with a woman the MC is interested in" then it is not avoidable, Eric and Ann go at it in the sofa at times. You can be washing the dishes and then you see Ann with Eric's dick in her mouth.

Reactions: compusavvy

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Depends on what you mean NTR. If you mean "NTR = After I get in a relationship with a girl, someone steals her" then probably avoidable.
If you mean "NTR = Someone having sex with a woman the MC is interested in" then it is not avoidable, Eric and Ann go at it in the sofa at times. You can be washing the dishes and then you see Ann with Eric's dick in her mouth.
Easy solution-don't do the dishes after dinner:)
Joke aside it's easy to skip almost all content with Eric.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Easy solution-don't do the dishes after dinner:)
Joke aside it's easy to skip almost all content with Eric.
Touche. It's avoidable if you know where and when it happens and you walk on eggshells around the house. Lock yourself in your room like an actual bratty teenager when Eric is in the house. :p
That is, unless you are annoyed by the idea that someone is boinking Ann.

Personally, I would prefer a version of Big Brother where Eric is not a complete asshole that tries to fuck everyone in the house while Max watches, but is interested mostly in Ann... and fights to keep her. I.e. a normal person even if he does one-two underhanded things.

Frankly, up to and including this update at least, Eric seems a 100% decent guy. Of course, the current version is toooo early in the development.
What annoys me with Eric is not that he boinks Ann, but the cocky "I will fuck all your family. Do you want to watch? Do you want some cash?" attitude.

• Love

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Touche. It's avoidable if you know where and when it happens and you walk on eggshells around the house. Lock yourself in your room like an actual bratty teenager when Eric is in the house. :p
That is, unless you are annoyed by the idea that someone is boinking Ann.

Personally, I would prefer a version of Big Brother where Eric is not a complete asshole that tries to fuck everyone in the house while Max watches, but is interested mostly in Ann... and fights to keep her. I.e. a normal person even if he does one-two underhanded things.

Frankly, up to and including this update at least, Eric seems a 100% decent guy. Of course, the current version is toooo early in the development.
What annoys me with Eric is not that he boinks Ann, but the cocky "I will fuck all your family. Do you want to watch? Do you want some cash?" attitude.
Yeah I feel the same way about Eric, I really hated his attitude in original BB. So far it's better in this version, but I'll still get rid of him first chance I get, hopefully by 0.05. As for avoidable, not much chance till you get rid of him. Worth it though, because it makes getting rid of him so sweet.

If you like this game please consider donating to Aleksey on Patreon. Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: armion82

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
If you like this game please consider donating to Aleksey on Patreon. Thank you
I would if I could. I am tapped out at the moment and I am dropping a couple of the few patreons I have. My contract was just renewed and it will be 1 1/2 months till I am paid again - if things move smoothly.

But yes, I would if I could.

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
I would recommend waiting for The Game to catch up to The original Game to see If It's gonna be continued Or not. But with that being said It's your money And not My business.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I would recommend waiting for The Game to catch up to The original Game to see If It's gonna be continued Or not. But with that being said It's your money And not My business.
I would recommend to myself to wait for numerous bugs to be fixed and quality of life improvements (like a guide to show when the opportunity is actually finished) etc but as a Patreon I would have more room to stand and suggest such things.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I would if I could. I am tapped out at the moment and I am dropping a couple of the few patreons I have. My contract was just renewed and it will be 1 1/2 months till I am paid again - if things move smoothly.

But yes, I would if I could.
Know what you mean, I'm out of work right now(Because of the virus)things are tough. My savings are running low. I just put that at the end of a lot of post, to try and help Aleksey. I know most of us on F95 try to help the DEVS when we can. I'm a PATREON of three games, but I play a lot more. I hope things will be better for all of us soon.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Know what you mean, I'm out of work right now(Because of the virus)things are tough. My savings are running low. I just put that at the end of a lot of post, to try and help Aleksey. I know most of us on F95 try to help the DEVS when we can. I'm a PATREON of three games, but I play a lot more. I hope things will be better for all of us soon.
Same here, I too lost my job due to COVID-19 & I had to reduce a lot of my support on Patreon. I'll be able to increase them back in mid May as I should start making some more money soon. Aleksey90 once that happens I'll increase my support once this starts happening

Aleksey90

Oct 17, 2018
Same here, I too lost my job due to COVID-19 & I had to reduce a lot of my support on Patreon. I'll be able to increase them back in mid May as I should start making some more money soon. @Aleksey90 once that happens I'll increase my support once this starts happening
People, first of all, in this difficult time, take care of yourself and your loved ones. And when the attack subsides adjust your life and only then think about all sorts of subscriptions. Take care.

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
People, first of all, in this difficult time, take care of yourself and your loved ones. And when the attack subsides adjust your life and only then think about all sorts of subscriptions. Take care.
Don't worry Aleksey90 I've done all the calculations and with the payments I get from my government & some new Photography jobs I'll be able to restore a few of my subscriptions on Patreon to their full amounts and still be able to help out with my family.

Reactions: Aleksey90

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
any news?

I understand how you are waiting for the update, but the coronavirus continues to delay my small team, and we need more time. I would like to say that it is only a couple of days, but I don't want to make a mistake, so I will notify you about the release about a day in advance.

If everything is more or less good, then April 14-15

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes