3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I had made a post yesterday but ended up deciding to delete it. But, it's not a curiosity, it's something about Max being adopted.
Well, I do not know if that will change patreon's rules, but adopted or not would it not be incest? Will Max call Ann really Ann or stepmom? how will it be?. Another thing is about it - " However, everything changes when you receive a gift from your father, a huge house with a huge pool! But there still isn't any money..." Don't tell me that Max's dad will be in the game or will Eric be Max's father?
I'm not criticizing, but wouldn't it be easier to put a name mapping option? I had also asked about the 0.3.5 update and what will it be? And will version 0.4 be Aunt Kira's update?

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I had made a post yesterday but ended up deciding to delete it. But, it's not a curiosity, it's something about Max being adopted.
Well, I do not know if that will change patreon's rules, but adopted or not would it not be incest? Will Max call Ann really Ann or stepmom? how will it be?. Another thing is about it - " However, everything changes when you receive a gift from your father, a huge house with a huge pool! But there still isn't any money..." Don't tell me that Max's dad will be in the game or will Eric be Max's father?
I'm not criticizing, but wouldn't it be easier to put a name mapping option? I had also asked about the 0.3.5 update and what will it be? And will version 0.4 be Aunt Kira's update?
So lets see if Max is Ann's son, and they have sex at some point, that will be incest. True at this point they have not had sex. Max is adopted and he calls Ann mom. But I think sex with Ann is still going to be considered incest by Patreon. Same for Lisa and Alice. Don't know about name mapping option. 0.03.5 should be out soon, no date set, just early April. Yes 0.04 Aunt Kira will arrive. (May)

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Ok so no word from Aleksey on Patreon. A lot of us have bin asking Aleksey if everything is ok, but no word since the first of the month. It looks like Ann&Kira for Ms. April. Will keep posted on update, when I get word.

Reactions: groq

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Another story. Why can't Eric stay?Max can work with Eric.Or start the game from Eric's point of view.
Well I don't think the dev. has ever said you must get rid of Eric. As for "Eric's point of view", I don't think that's going to happen in this game. Aleksey did say, different ways for Eric depend on your choices. (friend, enemy, who knows frenemy)

Aleksey on Eric

I don't like him either. But I have to develop the game in all directions and options.

Last edited:
Reactions: stever

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well I don't think the dev. has ever said you must get rid of Eric. As for "Eric's point of view", I don't think that's going to happen in this game. Aleksey did say, different ways for Eric depend on your choices. (friend, enemy, who knows frenemy)

Aleksey on Eric

I don't like him either. But I have to develop the game in all directions and options.
Obviously you have to get rid of Eric if you want to make a harem:)

Reactions: groq and maxbishup

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Obviously you have to get rid of Eric if you want to make a harem:)
What?? Don't you want to make him impotent, dress him in a French Maid outfit, and have him do ALL the chores around the house?? Just think of the fun you can have TORTURING him with all the lovely ladies you are having fun with. :devilish:

OK, that image made me throw up a little. :)

Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: maxbishup
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes