3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Thanks, it helps.

But still, playing my "broken" game with the cheats, I didn't miss a lot I think. I did aracnhophobia. When the new version comes, if it adds enough I will start a new game. Else I will wait for 1-2 versions.
The game updates regularly, but the updates are so far small.

I kinda prefer such small updates than to wait for a big one. That way, if I want a "big" update, I can wait for 3 updates together. However, in "small" updates, the bugs of the smaller previous version are caught and corrected.

Reactions: Shiva0067

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Thanks. Can we at least cheat for the money for the book and the cameras?
What is that draconian rule about cheating? I understand that you may not like cheating but for me it's the way to go.
If he put it in now, there may be similar tests in the future.

If he doesnt' want to cheat, that's fine, but why should I play the game exactly how he wants me to play it? If I want to cheat and I enjoy the game more by cheating, it should be my choice.
Yes I think you will be ok to cheat just make sure you take out the loan before you buy swimsuit and dress, if not Eric will get the credit even though you give it to them. Check opportunities to make sure you get credit.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I had no problem using cheats for money, I simply opened the console by SHIFT + O and I wrote money = 10000 and done.
My save didn't crash and my game didn't bug, and I managed to buy Alice's dress and Lisa's swimsuit, in addition to Alice's books.
try to go to the GAME folder and search for a console and put config.console = TRUE . Well, I don't know how to explain it properly and I hope you understand. The version v03.0.5 that maxbishup presented I didn't have any bugs or crashes.

Reactions: Shiva0067

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I had no problem using cheats for money, I simply opened the console by SHIFT + O and I wrote money = 10000 and done.
My save didn't crash and my game didn't bug, and I managed to buy Alice's dress and Lisa's swimsuit, in addition to Alice's books.
try to go to the GAME folder and search for a console and put config.console = TRUE . Well, I don't know how to explain it properly and I hope you understand. The version v03.0.5 that maxbishup presented I didn't have any bugs or crashes.
I also didn't have crushes but the game told me that Alice got the dress from Eric.
It seems from what I Read that the catch here is that you have to take the loan for the game to assume you got the money.

Before I load or anything though, I would first wait to see whether it is important in the grand sense of things, or it's just a dialogue change here and there and nothing else. They got the mood increase when I gave them the gifts even if Eric took the credit for it.

What I mean is that if the only change is a line of text in the opportunities, I see no reason to jump through hoops. If it leads to differences down the road then sure.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I also didn't have crushes but the game told me that Alice got the dress from Eric.
It seems from what I Read that the catch here is that you have to take the loan for the game to assume you got the money.

Before I load or anything though, I would first wait to see whether it is important in the grand sense of things, or it's just a dialogue change here and there and nothing else. They got the mood increase when I gave them the gifts even if Eric took the credit for it.

What I mean is that if the only change is a line of text in the opportunities, I see no reason to jump through hoops. If it leads to differences down the road then sure.
Yeah I think your right, it might effect stats but you can cheat that to. So I would say if you want to cheat go for it. But it's not hard to take the loan, give the gifts, take credit, then cheat all you like. To each his(or hers)own. Everyone should play the game there on way, but so far not much grind in this game, without cheat. I did cheat my second play through in original BB, so much grind in that game.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
how do you know you have finish all content in this version
If you have 10/11 opportunities completed, then you have finished this update. As for the version, no one has, it has not bin made yet. I said what I think, not what is known for fact. I am a PATREON of this game, Aleksey hasn't said anything about cheating, I don't think he cares one way or the other. He has talked about less grind in this version. As for cheating it's only my opinion, no better than anybody else's I'm sure. I've not cheated so far in this game, and do not intend to.

If you enjoy playing this game. please consider donating to Aleksey90 . Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: balara

theCraven

Feb 18, 2020
here i made a screen for u:)
Thanks a lot, but for me this is unfortunately not working, I installed the Bugfix and also started a complete New Game. Still not working. I will share you my save file right after max mentions that he should look for a online credit.

Maybe you can help me!

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
But it's not hard to take the loan, give the gifts, take credit, then cheat all you like.
It is not, but it is hard to start the game from the beginning though to do that. :) I have cheated since the moment I started the game. I did the arachnophobia things after I gave them the dresses (but somehow Eric got the credit). It is a bit too much to restart the game just for that.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Thanks a lot, but for me this is unfortunately not working, I installed the Bugfix and also started a complete New Game. Still not working. I will share you my save file right after max mentions that he should look for a online credit.

Maybe you can help me!
Ok you have $210 just open pc, pay $100 to start webcam, after start buy add if you want to $50. Then click on search the web (at top) you will find loan, after that bank will be on your pc. Take out $500 loan, buy dress and swimsuit. I tried it from your save, had no trouble.

Here is your save back right after buying dress and swimsuit if you need it.

View attachment 1-2-LT1.save

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I made you a short video clip to show you my procedure.
Here is the streaming link:
Ok sorry, it's my fault I should have told you, skip time(one hour)after you start webcam, then open PC and search for loan. Skip time again. then open PC and take out loan from bank. You must skip time so webcam can start. You are not dumb this gave a lot of us a hard time.(Namely me) You should have 10/11 opportunities, that is it for this update.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Miss April poll: ENDED APRIL 12

Ann & Kira
33%

Kira & Max (spoiler for v0.04)
25%

Alice & Kira
23%

Ann & Eric
19%
Poll ended Apr 12, 2020
·
115 votes total

Reactions: poolstar

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Miss April poll: ENDED APRIL 12

Ann & Kira
33%

Kira & Max (spoiler for v0.04)
25%

Alice & Kira
23%

Ann & Eric
19%
Poll ended Apr 12, 2020
·
115 votes total
I wonder what kind of poll we can have in the future.Like which finishing moves to use on Eric?
Maybe the 4 fatalities Cassie Cage have?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: maxbishup
3.10 star(s) 91 Votes