3.10 star(s) 91 Votes

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hey folks, any help here? alice is not blogging when shes supposed to, been checking for several weeks on tues and sund, and every other day, and nothing, shes not blogging, i cant advance on anything else cuz everything mentions blog opportunity, what am i doing wrong? thanks in advance
I checked your save file Everything in your save file is correct.

First of all, you have not installed the latest bug fix. (bug fix 7)
Click on my signature. In the post that you will be referred to, you can find the latest bug fix. Install it on the game.And run the game again.

For continuation the blog opportunity:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please download the game guide and use it. It will definitely help you

Also, thank you for sending the save file. Because of your save file and using it, I noticed a logical bug in the game that was hidden from our eyes in the past. This bug does not interfere with the game process, but in any case it must be corrected for the next version of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: rakkare

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
I put some links in my signature that may help.
They are NOT full saves but saves at various points in the game, the persistent is not uploaded so the cookies will not be there.
Disclaimer: I am not a part of the devs team and these are my personal attempts to help fellow gamers and not connected in any way to the assistance provided by the dev and his team.
I have always admired and appreciated your efforts and those of other friends to help others.
thank you for trying your best .

Reactions: dwalsh

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
True, though the alternative is kicking him to the streets
No, whether is a plot hole gone wrong or intentional, that world has established norms, rules or laws that put Max, Alice and Lisa on a bridge between dependent teens and Independent adults and subject to rather extensive control by those deemed independent adults. Suspension of disbelief is really needed to get that, but along with that subjection there also seems to be a level of protection (really confusingly applied) covering them also. So they doing something outside of what they are allowed is punishable, as well as doing something to them outside what is allowed (vaguely) is punishable.

Reactions: Priappus

rakkare

Oct 29, 2017
I checked your save file Everything in your save file is correct.

First of all, you have not installed the latest bug fix. (bug fix 7)
Click on my signature. In the post that you will be referred to, you can find the latest bug fix. Install it on the game.And run the game again.

For continuation the blog opportunity:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please download the game guide and use it. It will definitely help you

Also, thank you for sending the save file. Because of your save file and using it, I noticed a logical bug in the game that was hidden from our eyes in the past. This bug does not interfere with the game process, but in any case it must be corrected for the next version of the game.
tyvm for your help (both of you), will try and let you know

Reactions: .Black Panther.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
It can in the extra version. In the standard version (most?) panties are locked.
Like I asked above that I didn't get an answer to. I know the cookie treats open clothing menu on the title screen, but should it effect the clothing for the girls inside the game, or is it just for the title screen?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Like I asked above that I didn't get an answer to. I know the cookie treats open clothing menu on the title screen, but should it effect the clothing for the girls inside the game, or is it just for the title screen?
Cookies affect only the title screen clothing

Reactions: .Black Panther.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Damn shame, would be nice to see them in the game topless around the pool.
That will happen, once the story reaches that point.
All signs point towards Lisa losing her top first - or Alice, if we get to the topless massage soon.

3.10 star(s) 91 Votes