3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone have a save just before where Ann doesn’t wear the mask in bed
i have tried several routes including hostile but cannot seem to get to it
it would be much appreciated thanks

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Copy it and paste it in to your save folder.
Well, my save folder is empty, yet when I open the game I can load several save files. I have deleted all other versions of from my PC. Any idea how to get rid off all these previous save files?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Well, my save folder is empty, yet when I open the game I can load several save files. I have deleted all other versions of from my PC. Any idea how to get rid off all these previous save files?
I just downloaded it to my games save folder and it's there, started the game and it was in the load files. The file is 4-1 so it'll be on the 4th page of the save files.

Reactions: MikeD13

groq

Aug 12, 2017
your save folder is:
c:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BB_AS\
by default the folder is hidden.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ren'Py games keep a copy of the savegames in your appdata\roaming directory.
On earlier Windows versions there was no distinction between roaming and local appdata, so on older Windows versions the directory would be different than on Windows10. Also if your user data is not stored on C:\Users it will be somewhere else.

In any case you can reach it using %appdata%\RenPy\BB_AS (copy/paste without modifying)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for the kind reply.
But how to activate the cyberbank?
Wait for it.
Max will realise that he runs out of time for the clothes, so he must find more money.
I was told that you need to have your first webcam online (no idea why, Max doesn't know how to use the internet if not?), so focus on that.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
You need the first (free) camera AND the website working because it gives you a source of income.

Hope that helps

Reactions: Nemo56

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
How long (on average) does it take for Lisa to talk to Max about Eric so I can get rid of him? It appears to me that the sex ed lessons are over according to the dialogue and no new lessons appeared in the next two weeks following that. The thing is, I can't really do anything now until I get rid of Eric, all I can do is grind Sexual Experience with Kira. Therefore, I'd like to know how long I might have to wait or if there's something I missed...

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes