OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
1672516937760.png

[Cheat Mod] v1.6a
Updated: 31-Dec-2022

:giggle: ..Wishing you all a wonderful, prosperous and fulfilled New Year ahead.. :cool:

Download:

BBAS-CheatMod-1.6a.zip

Screenshots:
1672520023776.png
  • Fixed to work with the current version of the game v0.09.2.03.
  • Censor (Incest Patch) On/Off in Preferences.
  • Cheat Mod 1.6a On/Off in Preferences.
    • (You can use this to completely disable the Cheat Mod and enable when in need)
  • Preferences menu's size adjusted to accommodate the changes.
Extra Features:
  • "Skip Days" icon is available next to the Time.
    • It is designed to work with the story progression
    • so you cannot skip the initial few days until all important Events are initiated/progressed.
    • As per my guess, i think after Day 20, it is safe to skip.
  • Extra Gallery Events are for preview/reveal only. You have to complete the event to replay it back.
  • Photo Album - Ability to open as Full sized images.

Know Issues
- Due to changes in the Main game, Opportunity stages/guide is not updated based on different paths.
- It can crash.
- I will be releasing an update in few days to fix Opportunity.

If you have issues progressing an Opportunity, refer .Black Panther.'s Walkthrough :love:

I would like to Thank Niv-Mizzet the Firemind for his version of Mod; for helping the community to go on assisting Max with his adventures :devilish:

You can still use his Mod along with the Cheat Mod 1.6a as my Mod uses Enable/Disable based on the Menu you're in.

Kindly note:
This is an alpha release for a quick fix, please let me know if you face any issues.
I'm yet to update the main Cheat Mod Thread. Will do based on your feedback.

~Stay safe.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Does Anyone agree with me in that, another Big Brother game but in this game you play as Eric attempting to get all of the Family while Max stands in your way doing shit, would be Lit as Fuck?
I think it was attempted but abandoned. Can't remember the name right now but I'll try to find it.

Reactions: bobbylovesjumpshot

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019

serjantiks

Dec 10, 2021

Last save files in all three paths(v0.07.00 P1)
by Lukumoide

1: Enmity
2: Friendship
3: Friendship
4: pretending to be a friend

Last save files in all three paths (v0.07.P2.00)
Without getting caught by Eric
by .Black Panther.
1: Hostility
2: Fake Friendship
3: True Friendship
+: persistent file

Last save files in all three paths(v0.08.07 )
by Lukumoide

2: Fake Friendship
3: True Friendship

Last save files in (v0.09.01.x)
by Lukumoide
2: True Friendship
3: Fake Friendship

Reactions: Alanko12 and omocik
Jun 10, 2017
Eventually I hope a few more methods of getting rid of Eric are added in.
Doesn't have to be violent (as much as I despise him, I don't need to see a render of him having been shot in the head) or anything, I just want new and fun ways of getting him the fuck out.

Oh and really, what Eric was doing should have been enough without Max having to go as far as he did.

I have no idea what the dev's view on this is, but for a game with all those hidden cameras and voyeurism I'm surprised there's no way to spy on the girls while they're peeing (or probably in Kira's case, just watch her in person).

(I can handle the girls peeing, that's no big deal, but I'd rather never see or hear about Eric's stomach problems lol.)

If there's no chance of it happening then whatever, was just wondering about it.

I know there's a big rework of the game coming, looking forward to seeing that.

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes