3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
We can't kick Max out of the house,I can't bear to see him.Put a real man to fuck the girls,they're not satisfied with Max,this is childish.
send Max to the scouts.:ROFLMAO:
I think you meant "Eric" instead of "Max". And I agree. The very fact that Eric is a bitch ass acting like a real man is the core of the issues with the character. That's why almost nobody likes him. Dumbass acts like a big man while Max runs laps around him constantly making him look silly. He isn't a threat. He never was. BBAS needs an actual capable opposition to Max. It sure as fuck isn't Eric or Kate. They are both pathetic.

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BigBrotherAnotherStoryRebuild-0.01.00
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BigBrotherAnotherStory-0.09.2.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Angry
Reactions: Mee&Mee

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I have this game watched, but I don't remember which of the 5 versions this was and this newest update seems confusing, like re-make of a re-make? Would be nice to have some clarification, sorry if it has been discussed before :D

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have this game watched, but I don't remember which of the 5 versions this was and this newest update seems confusing, like re-make of a re-make? Would be nice to have some clarification, sorry if it has been discussed before :D
Basically ya. They are remaking their remake of BB. Was really bummed as this is the only remake that was both good and made some serious headway. Now they are seemingly starting over.

• Sad
Reactions: Lord Bradley

SirLynx

Aug 5, 2016
Won't be long before this too get abandoned tag. I've seen enough remade, rebuild, or whatever it is get the same treatment.

Reactions: Nico Odin

kortanar

May 6, 2017
Mom is not a LI yet, Eric is her boyfriend, that's all. Neotare means that someone else steals the protagonists loved one and he catches them.
the "yet" is the important part. if they have the potential to be a love interest at all (and let's be real, she is 100% a love interest from the start of the story.), then having them fucking other characters counts as ntr, outside of them having a pre-established relationship at the start of the story (like a married woman, or with a boyfriend, before the story starts.).

the fact that he becomes a boyfriend partway into the story, and she's definitely a love interest from the start, makes it netorare.

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes