3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

Jun 18, 2018
When can the rebuild one catch up with the original version?
Don't hate BB games,just don't want to repeat the same story again and again.
It took 2-3 years for the game to get where it was in the last build. Since the dev is making every render from scratch and all dialogue is written again, it will take 2-3 years to get to where the game was.

hawklan

Apr 27, 2018
Developers could have ended the game as Season One and Introduce a continuation of the story as season Two with the new interface and graphical improvements and finally complete a big brother game for the 1st time! He will be a legend if he completed a BB game but somehow I think he ran out of ideas or fan art. Just like the DC studios reboot, it's the same old show, for the same old clown reasons. Reboot, rinse and repeat. WE KNOW THE STORY ALREADY! Enough is enough. Look at AWAM, it was dead for a long time. So much blue ball waste of time and finally now there's progress!

I wish some proper developer should go about completing abandoned games. We talking Bad Bobby. Lexi. My Sweet neighbors, Come Inside, Measuring my cum, just to name a few. They just need to continue an established storyline with improved graphics. There's a huge market for this.

Last edited:

kalik

Oct 14, 2017
Developers could have ended the game as Season One and Introduce a continuation as season Two with the new interface and graphical improvements and finally complete a big brother game for the 1st time! He will be a legend if he completed a BB game but somehow I think he ran out of ideas or fan art. Just like the DC reboot, it's the same old show, for the same old clown reasons. Even Awam has made progress!

I wish some proper developer should go about completing abandoned games. We talking Bad Bobby. Lexi. My Sweet neighbors, Come Inside, Measuring my cum, just to name a few. They just need to continue an established storyline with improved graphics. There's a huge market for this.
If you all don't get it yet.. this is just another way of miking the donors. People are not looking for perfect, all they want is adequate.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I had high hopes for this game. But now, I decided not to expect the game "Big Brother" itself.
Is this game where new versions come out often?
No, it's a slow-developed game that updates about three times a year.
Why do you keep resetting while making it?
Are you kidding people?
Why do so many developers prank people with the name "Big Brother"?

Right now, the game is heading in the same direction as the original. There is no guarantee that the developer will finish it. He will get older and things will continue to change.
Nevertheless, if you reset the game, there is no hope for this game. This is my conclusion.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
the game was good the way it was (the best BB game in my opinion)... why a rebuild?
The game most likely it will be divided into chapters, so that the author can quickly engage in testing individual chapters, changes will affect navigation, something will be added or changed, but not significantly. The author started doing exactly as he intended. Now author work on full chapter 1

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
If you mean cheat mod developed by OnlyFunz . The new version is available and you have to coordinate with him. However, it doesn't need much cheat mod that has been published so far.
As for in game cheat mode, as I wrote in the guide, it is not available now, but it will be added to the game later
Thanks Bro. I took a crack at it. Starting over sucks and the first release was short for the amount of content that already exist I will get that out of the way first. Getting into the game itself the clean up is very smooth. The convos flow way better and getting rid of the some of the game play really makes the game itself progress nicely. The new scenes and angles are definitely better, New players will never know the struggle of the previous version if they start and stay with version. It seems to lean more into VN than game now is that what's to be expected going forward?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 94 Votes