3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Just because we've got so damn hot scenes with Alice I will bump it to 4 stars.
You got a point there.
The one sad thing is that it "ended" (legacy version) with some BJs, I am getting sick of these to be honest (in most games). But I loved the extended night spider scene with Max taking care of her. I enjoy seeing the girls getting of a lot more than when they have all the work and no fun.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
You got a point there.
The one sad thing is that it "ended" (legacy version) with some BJs, I am getting sick of these to be honest (in most games). But I loved the extended night spider scene with Max taking care of her. I enjoy seeing the girls getting of a lot more than when they have all the work and no fun.
Hey don't forget the original.
4 updates only handjobs from Ann,then 3 updates blowjobs,and finally the last update-sex.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
this game did seem very ambitious to me when I first played it, so it's no wonder it was going be getting pretty nightmarish to code. You had scenes that would only happen with an specific outfit for example, and while I love the idea it is probably an added layer of difficulty that may not be worth the trouble

What I always loved about it is how it expanded BB existing events and concepts into some great scenes. A whole bunch of teasing but it's well done teasing with good payoff (great Alice and Kira scenes), not like the original which was bad teasing with little to no payoff (short scenes that don't show anything)

ra

Jun 19, 2017
'm sorry for my english.
you make me laugh i don't know if you realize that aleksei started from scratch only to see max looking at his sister from under the water! and who talks about spitting mud at the developer?
but of course he is and he deserves it all

Reactions: DTchan

JamesM81

Aug 14, 2022
It's not impossible to understand.

In this game's case, it was to make the code a lot easier to work with so it's not a pain in the ass to add things to the game, don't have to be a programmer (I'm sure as hell not one) to figure that out.

He also wanted to change some things to make it more his own game, better to do it now instead of when the game is 90% done or something.
This is such a disgusting manipulation of the truth we can all see. If he wanted to improve the code and make things easier to add he would have moved on to season 2. Start the game fresh with all the intended changes but still at the point it left off.

His goal is clear. Milking sub money for as much as he can with minimal effort. That's why he started over with barely any visible changes. Not everyone is as dimwitted as you and Aleksey think they are.

Jun 10, 2017
This is such a disgusting manipulation of the truth we can all see. If he wanted to improve the code and make things easier to add he would have moved on to season 2. Start the game fresh with all the intended changes but still at the point it left off.

His goal is clear. Milking sub money for as much as he can with minimal effort. That's why he started over with barely any visible changes. Not everyone is as dimwitted as you and Aleksey think they are.
Your goal is clear: Come into a thread for a game you have no interest in and call the developer a scammer without proof, then imply that both he and I for some reason, think people are "dimwitted" for not immediately jumping to "HE'S A SCAMMER!" like you do.

The only "truth" here is that you have no reason to be in this thread.

PemulaBaru

May 25, 2023
Anyone have save file from old game? I was playing till get rid on Eric but deleted for some reason
No problem if i get save for end of story
I was playing in android

Thank you

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2017
Probably a while off but I hope Max will be able to go shopping with Anne and the girls, that had a lot of potential in the original BB that wasn't fully explored other than a few scenes.

One thing at a time though, have to get back to where this version was at first.

I don't even know what else I'd like to see in the game other than a million ways to get rid of Eric, excluding the Alice method that was in the game previously. I'd also like to see Max just out-smart Eric for once, instead of Eric being all-powerful and easily able to get everyone to turn against him based on nothing.

I guess more stuff involving the hidden cams beyond just being an income source, would fit the "big brother" theme.

Not a supporter so I haven't seen any of the previews, I dunno what to really expect for the next version.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If I read "potential" one more time ... :)

For BB1 install the mod with the shopping adventure or the mod collection (smirnity or something like that ).

In BBAS Max went shopping wiht Alice so far, she bought a special suit. That was during one of the last updates. It will probably take some time until we see what she had planed with it.

I guess more stuff involving the hidden cams beyond just being an income source, would fit the "big brother" theme.
Agree, that would be nice, but this time with somewhat more guidance. Catching Alice in the evening on cam after a foot massage was a pita, since it was connected to a random generator without any indicator that one should just try his luck again next time.

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2017
If I read "potential" one more time ... :)

Agree, that would be nice. But this time with somewhat more guidance. Catching Alice in the evening on cam after a foot massage was a pita, since it was connected to a random generator without any indicator that one should just try his luck again next time.
Yeah, needs the right balance between having enough guidance to keep you from having no clue what to do next and just being a full-on walkthrough.

Main thing should be not needing to do the same thing 20+ times to advance the story, that's why I always cheated in the original BB lol.

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes