3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Are there any storyline differences between this version and the renpy remake?
yep, the ren'py remake is a 1:1 copy of the original + fan art, this game has the same premisse, but the story arcs are different.

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

Walkthrough Mod
https://f95zone.to/threads/walkthro...r-story-rebuild-onlyfunz-black-panther.162177

:: Overview ::
Walkthrough Mod is an unique idea and approach towards enhancing your game play experience.
The goal is to take you through step-by-step approach in completing a Task/Quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Individual Character Panel provides Walk-Through Steps to progress.

Daily Duties panel provides Hourly information for the current day.

..Hoot Like.. Hoot Comment.. Hoot Rate the Mod..

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
BBRR: 1:1 remake of the original + fan mods. Not related to this game.
Glamour: New game by the original BB developer
BBAS: Alexey's version of the game, not the same story. Legacy, not continued.
BBASR: Rebuild of BBAS, new style, better manageable development

You find more details by reading the answers to this question that have been asked over and over again.

ps:
Lisa's Big day: Lisa's big day
Little Sister: If you are up for a challenge and like to take naps, pick this one

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there any other threesome with Eric and Max apart the one with Kira?
Not in this game so far, neither in the legacy version nor in the rebuild. Of course we don't know what Alexeys plans are for the future once the rebuild has reached a point where it could happen.

Geun88

May 4, 2020
is there any full save file for the 0.9xx ver? the one that admin pin on the front didn't open all the memories

jeoblack

Mar 2, 2021
BBRR: 1:1 remake of the original + fan mods. Not related to this game.
Glamour: New game by the original BB developer
BBAS: Alexey's version of the game, not the same story. Legacy, not continued.
BBASR: Rebuild of BBAS, new style, better manageable development

You find more details by reading the answers to this question that have been asked over and over again.

ps:
Lisa's Big day: Lisa's big day
Little Sister: If you are up for a challenge and like to take naps, pick this one
don't forget about
Big Brother in Space [v0.4] [Lewd Fiction Games]

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-in-space-v0-4-lewd-fiction-games.147203/

Reactions: Chaosguy

KurtPitt

Mar 26, 2020
Not in this game so far, neither in the legacy version nor in the rebuild. Of course we don't know what Alexeys plans are for the future once the rebuild has reached a point where it could happen.
Thanks. Saw some pics online of Max Eric and Lisa and thought it was in this, since it is not in the renpy remake

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks. Saw some pics online of Max Eric and Lisa and thought it was in this, since it is not in the renpy remake
There's also a lot of old fan art that didn't make it into any game, in most of the Lisa pics Eric is very abusive.
And as long as no one wraps these in some actual story content, they don't fit any game anyway, not even the Ren'Py Remake.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
do you have the persistent with all the memories unlocked? the one from lukumoide missing some of the memories
I think BlackPanther's savegames contain a complete one.

Mine is missing the Eric route scenes.
ps: When you replace savegame and/or persistent files, always make sure to do it in both the local savegame directory and in the one in %appdata%\RenPy\BB_AS

Reactions: Chaosguy

Geun88

May 4, 2020
I think BlackPanther's savegames contain a complete one.

Mine is missing the Eric route scenes.
ps: When you replace savegame and/or persistent files, always make sure to do it in both the local savegame directory and in the one in %appdata%\RenPy\BB_AS
Thanks. I only replace in the local directories i think thats why the memories not changed

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes