3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

porxo

Oct 27, 2019
Day 4.
Diary before the event.
8:10 The spider event (See video). Day 4 after waking up until the end of the event.
Diary after the event
The Spider Event will be marked complete on Day 10
Day 4 shower
Day 8 Alice's room
Day 10. Sunbathing
View attachment 3359785
Was this done in the rebuilt version? I just started from a fresh save and still I don't get the option to "run in with a spider". I've been punished by Ann and Alice multiple times but the option never shows.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
maybe u dont understand BB, the father of mc obviously was e perv he had spy cams etc, so a big glass window and a door to the shower obviously fiting to this.
That's what I mean. They built the house with a perv moving in in mind :)

Reactions: JiggyliFAP

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Don't know if this was reported earlier but I used renpy save editor to modify the money number in a save file, and now when trying to load that save it shoots up a warning that it was modified and do I trust it, bla bla with yes and no choice. But choosing "yes" or "no" gives the same result, nothing happens. I understand that's it's a security check against malicious saves but what's the point of giving a choice to override it, it if does not work anyway? :D
Maybe a leftover debugging option.

Last edited:

NYBORG

Mar 9, 2018
Hidden Camera isn't showing up in the store even though I have the quest to buy it. Bugged or am I missing something?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Holy shit... how often will this game be remade? This is like the 4th or 5th time were you're forced to start this grindfest all over again.
... and more to come. It has been made public repeatedly that savegames won't stay compatible until CH1 is completed, those who actually read the forum know that. If you don't want to repeat everything again, then the best course of action is to wait for just that: Wait

• Haha
Reactions: Arata20

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Great progress, the one animation that appears is great cant wait for more content.
Yep, looks good. Would have even been better if it was Alice :eek:) In the source files there's actually two animations, one partially dressed, one undressed.
I don't know if both can currently be unlocked.

Reactions: armion82

yusufgiti

May 2, 2024
Yep, looks good. Would have even been better if it was Alice :eek:) In the source files there's actually two animations, one partially dressed, one undressed.
I don't know if both can currently be unlocked.
Is the update worth it or is it better to wait?

• Haha
Reactions: Zozefs
3.00 star(s) 94 Votes