3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So it's been a very long time since I last looked at anything about Big Brother. Where is it at right now? Reading through the thread feels like a variant on Ground Hog day where it reaches a certain point and wheels back to the beginning to start again.

Reactions: MasterChild

ar1122

Dec 29, 2017
That shower is a marvel of game design. Who would put a big glass window and a door to the shower to the OUTSIDE of the house?
maybe u dont understand BB, the father of mc obviously was e perv he had spy cams etc, so a big glass window and a door to the shower obviously fiting to this.

Reactions: ArghDoe

Noitrus

Mar 10, 2020
Don't know if this was reported earlier but I used renpy save editor to modify the money number in a save file, and now when trying to load that save it shoots up a warning that it was modified and do I trust it, bla bla with yes and no choice. But choosing "yes" or "no" gives the same result, nothing happens. I understand that's it's a security check against malicious saves but what's the point of giving a choice to override it, it if does not work anyway? :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xander Fields

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BigBrotherAnotherStoryRebuild-0.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Someone402

Feb 19, 2024
I'm not sure if it's a bug, but I cannot purchase the hidden camera. It never shows up in the store. I was able to buy the ladder, but the camera is not showing up.

Reactions: Mysters90

Horizon666

Jun 30, 2018
how do u use this>\?
Place it in the root folder (Where you see the game exe, the game folder and the renpy folder), once that's done, just select the file and run it, (the enter key will do).
Once it runs, hit enter once and you should see a list of options, hit 1 and enter, then hit n when it asks for a prompt and then hit enter and just let it run for a minute or two and it'll extract the rpa files.

From that point you can just view the images.

(Tip: To speed up the extraction when you only want the images, cut and paste all rpa's except things like Images.rpa and Archive.rpa if applicable and just paste them to the game root folder while you extract then move them back. Saves unpacking the scripts etc.).

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
In one number: 0

Eric is not in the rebuild yet and once he is he will be restricted to Ann and maybe Kira, Alice and Lisa will be out of his reach.
Also it will be most likely be like in the previous build where you can skip most Eric + Ann scenes except the ones important for the story. There will only be ONE Eric (fake) friend path, in the end he will be kicked from the house one way or another.
Dam and I was excited to get back into the game, there is another game called Two Sides and its been redone so many times people have given up on it, but this time it seems its really back and getting updates so ill stick with that game, Big Brother has gone through to many changes and now no more Eric makes me sad I was in it for the NTR, if people don't like it they could just take another path instead of the developer removing it.

stv713

Sep 30, 2019
Go to peek on Alice at the START of the hour when you will need to wait for her to appear. There should be a new option that lets you send the HEROIC in to scare her.

Hope that helps.

P.S. Not sure, but this may be blocked if you did something to irritate her (or Ann/Mom). Then you need to wait until the next day
so, i always peek on her at 06.00 am when she's sleeping and bathing at 07.00 but there is no option for put the spider.

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes