3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
How do you rip the images?
If you're using Windows, you download this program (the specific one in that post, it's a new version). Put it in the same folder as the BB application, launch it and press '9'. Give it a minute or so and the images will be viewable in the 'Images' folder in the 'Game' subfolder.

If you're on Mac or something, this version might be usable or you may have to wait for that version to update.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Reactions: .Black Panther.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
After playing now the sixth update I still don‘t really get why he called it „another“ story - it is still an exact replica of the original game. dialogues are often even word for word copy/paste.

Granted, the images are beautiful and much better, and he fixed the big logic flaw: why can’t Max peek through his own cameras and added more options to deal with Eric (which personally I could care less about). But other than that, nothing.

I do wish he will find his own version eventually, before the DarkSilver storyline stopped. There would be so many ways to make a different, better game and still stay true to the core of the first game..

Last edited:
Jan 9, 2020
Are you talking about the memories and photgraphs?
That is a bonus for $30 patrons.Probably the version here is for $20 patrons
old version was better ! in this don`t know what is what have 14/17 how to start other 3 ? and from 14 started 11 finished 3 don`t move :(

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes