3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
hi, i think i messed up my game with the cheat adding money. I can't start the blog event, alice won't talk to me about it. I tried to search , and apply the command i found in this forum, but nothing work. Anyone know how can i enable/trigger this event ?
Its easy to blame the Cheat Mod, when the Game has to undergo multiple fixes. :FacePalm:
(Opportunity functionality was changed with the new update 0.06.5, so my guess you have tried some old command)

The Blog event is based on the choice you select in response while having Breakfast/Dinner in Day 2.
This was discussed in this thread for some time. Check in Cheat Mod thread - Troubleshooting instruction.​
BBAS-CheatMod-Troubleshooting.jpg

Last edited:

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
hi, i think i messed up my game with the cheat adding money. I can't start the blog event, alice won't talk to me about it. I tried to search , and apply the command i found in this forum, but nothing work. Anyone know how can i enable/trigger this event ?
I use the cheat money after the cyber bank appear. And so far no problem with the amazing cheat mod.

Reactions: OnlyFunz

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
Its easy to blame the Cheat Mod, when the Game has to undergo multiple fixes. :FacePalm:
(Opportunity functionality was changed with the new update 0.06.5, so my guess you have tried some old command)

The Blog event is based on the choice you select in response while having Breakfast/Dinner in Day 2.
This was discussed in this thread for some time. Check in Cheat Mod thread - Troubleshooting instruction.​
View attachment 1203985
that's what i did, i followed some commands i found here. And i think i messed up real bad, the blog opportunity isnt working even after adding the commands on the " spoiler i missed the blog opportunity" do you think i can fix this ?

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
that's what i did, i followed some commands i found here. And i think i messed up real bad, the blog opportunity isnt working even after adding the commands on the " spoiler i missed the blog opportunity" do you think i can fix this ?
You can attach your Save file, let me have a look and see which way i can activate the Blog.
Which game day are you at?

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
the lisa topless part you need to complete the school mate part only you can convince her to topless
I did complete it, it says "you've reached the end of this opportunity in the current version of the game" . At this point the only opps where it doesn't say I complete is 'Arachnofobia', 'stick or carrot' and 'Who doesn't take risks' which I honestly don't know how or what else to about.

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
I did complete it, it says "you've reached the end of this opportunity in the current version of the game" . At this point the only opps where it doesn't say I complete is 'Arachnofobia', 'stick or carrot' and 'Who doesn't take risks' which I honestly don't know how or what else to about.
Lisa one is done, after few times of her being punished, you need to step in and successfully defend LIsa, then after dinner when Lisa is washing dishes the conversation appeared.

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
i joined my save, iits day 86 i think, i was wandering around with hope
thanks
You said that you could not start Blog event! There is a difference between Starting and Progressing!

I feel you been tampering with Console codes for a while.
Your inventory contains both Lingerie for Alice's Blog event, while the Save file has record as completed that stage!

I would recommend you to Start a New Game and follow Walkthrough.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1225495_BBAS_Unofficial_Walkthrough_v_0.06.5.pdf

But if you want to keep your file - check the console code below:

Based on your Save File:
You're at Blog Stage 6.
Already gave a lingerie set to Alice and got to watch it! And she asked you for something more sexual.

As far with the console checkup, you have not stood up for Alice, while she is getting punishment. That's why there is no progress in your Blog opportunity. You need to prevent Ann from punishing Alice - when she gets caught for cigarette.

BBAS-BLOG-CHECK.jpg

However, you can bypass to open up the next stage in Blog using the following Console command:
Type each line and press ENTER key to execute.

Code:
alice.dcv.intrusion.stage = 1
items['sexbody2'].unblock()
jump gift_lace_lingerie
But be warned you still need to help her from getting punishments, and follow the Walkthrough.

Reactions: SamHaim

skrilexx

May 23, 2018
You said that you could not start Blog event! There is a difference between Starting and Progressing!

I feel you been tampering with Console codes for a while.
Your inventory contains both Lingerie for Alice's Blog event, while the Save file has record as completed that stage!

I would recommend you to Start a New Game and follow Walkthrough.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1225495_BBAS_Unofficial_Walkthrough_v_0.06.5.pdf

But if you want to keep your file - check the console code below:

Based on your Save File:
You're at Blog Stage 6.
Already gave a lingerie set to Alice and got to watch it! And she asked you for something more sexual.

As far with the console checkup, you have not stood up for Alice, while she is getting punishment. That's why there is no progress in your Blog opportunity. You need to prevent Ann from punishing Alice - when she gets caught for cigarette.

View attachment 1204046

However, you can bypass to open up the next stage in Blog using the following Console command:
Type each line and press ENTER key to execute.

Code:
alice.dcv.intrusion.stage = 1
items['sexbody2'].unblock()
jump gift_lace_lingerie
But be warned you still need to help her from getting punishments, and follow the Walkthrough.
Hello, thanks for the help. Altough in my save, i apparently messed the smoking cigarette event, and it's written in red " failure , blocking further advancement of this "opportunity" " so i guess i'll be stuck here ?

OnlyFunz

Game Changer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Pretty much the same here:
it seems to load properly, then disappears and nothing happens.
I think there was a procedure for the previous update, but I can't find it in the thread.

Found it! I deleted all saves from Appdata/Roaming/Renpy/BB_ASand the game loaded
legend

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
Just a quick check on progress so far via walkthrough.... seems like this game still quite far from Big Brother last update. Keep up the good work and hope it can progress further than Big Brother

cosimar

Apr 27, 2017
I resolve launch erorr Windows 10 64bytes ( opengl 2.0 ) with dxcpl.exe . Add exe in dxcpl , and after that the game start normaly .Now game work fine .

Last edited:
Reactions: Doshima

HerrBalrog

Nov 13, 2017
How start watch another erotic movie with Ann?
First start the Yoga event (by checking on her at 7 AM). When you do it a few times, she should ask you to buy her a new set of clothes for yoga. AFTER you have given her the new bikini, keep doing the yoga and eventually the movie will appear as an option to buy in the computer. When you've bought the movie, you need to ask her to watch it with you (7 PM, when she is in the TV room)

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes