3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Looks like we finally get a "no panties" option when Alice is wearing something else than Jeans, woohoo!

That was something I missed compared to the original version. On the couch she would cover her crotch when she got a footmassage and didn't wear panties while wearing this outfit.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Very well done but the black outlines look like he photoshopped her into the background. looks kinda weird
The game actually works like this. Characters and backgrounds are stored separatly. But usually he pays more attention to the outlines, sometimes even includes a bit of the background. A dark border like here should not happen. He still has time to correct it :)

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Looks like we finally get a "no panties" option when Alice is wearing something else than Jeans, woohoo!

That was something I missed compared to the original version. On the couch she would cover her crotch when she got a footmassage and didn't wear panties while wearing this outfit.
This is not for the next update, and may not be used in game at all.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
I still keep my fingers crossed that we get it at some point :) I don't mind waiting.
Well, most of his art work, and renders usually wind up in the game at some point. Though they may not be exactly the same, or he might make improvements. I hope to see something like this in the game myself. :alien:

Reactions: armion82

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
can any Discord member please update us: is the Dev back active working on the game? it does seem like it, if all the latest preview pics are recent.. any update on the release?

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
So, what made Alice and Lisa have their clothes on and not to wear panties? Looks like given up on the clothing system idea. :LUL:
As I said before, no one cares about wanting to keep changing NPC clothes, people want to play something that each time you advance in the story they will remove pieces of clothing until the moment they walk naked in the house. But be careful, do it early can end up breaking the horny mood, let things go naturally.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
As I said before, no one cares about wanting to keep changing NPC clothes
"no one" might be a bit exagerated, you should try to speak for yourself and not for all the others.

The original story featured both Alice and Lisa going commando, Lisa at a MUCH earlier stage. In fact that was a way for her to get into a conversation with Olivia.
Alice? Well, we already have the option to command her to do so, but in this remake this is limited to the case when she is wearing jeans.

Last edited:
Reactions: keer
3.00 star(s) 93 Votes