3.00 star(s) 93 Votes

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Nemo56 but on a serious note, I really hope #1, 8,9 are coming in the next update, well the next update. And hopefully the mall location.......

Last edited:

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Did I miss these or are they not in the game yet (or will not be)
All are in game except the first, but you would need to play all paths. I think the first will be used later. To test I play all paths, but my personal playthrough is "war" path.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
All are in game except the first, but you would need to play all paths. I think the first will be used later. To test I play all paths, but my personal playthrough is "war" path.
Thanks. Playing war too. Don't have to stomach to play the other routes. But how do I get 3,8 & 9 though?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I think I'll wait until Eric can be removed or completely neutered (prevent him from getting his hands on all the girls all the time except maybe for Ann) before I play this game again. Him getting his way from time to time still pisses me off.

Reactions: Zane11

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
Thanks. Playing war too. Don't have to stomach to play the other routes. But how do I get 3,8 & 9 though?
3 you get after going to Kria at night when she is swimming, this can take some time. Eventually she will invite Max to join her in the shower the next morning. 8 & 9 watch all movies with Ann.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
3 you get after going to Kria at night when she is swimming, this can take some time. Eventually she will invite Max to join her in the shower the next morning. 8 & 9 watch all movies with Ann.
My God, how many movies do I have to watch. Thanks still. Wrapping up an update on another game here then I'll get back to BB_AS

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
My God, how many movies do I have to watch. Thanks still. Wrapping up an update on another game here then I'll get back to BB_AS
After so many playthroughs you get into a pattern, and you know when and where to go. Then just skip time for all the rest, and you get through it quickly.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Comes in handy, when I play "friend path", after all I wrote the book "1001 Ways to Kill Eric".
By the way, Aleksey said he will use a more humane way to get rid of Eric.
I feed him to the mafia. But the bigger question is what comes after Eric? Alexsey is almost at the point where this game becomes his and not a remake. Hope he has ideas of what he's gonna do because he's doing good so far. I really really hope traces of Glamour does not end up here. He has the mall of course, Olivia's house, college (even with Eric gone I think that's a great place for more story to be developed. I really rooting he him when he passes the abandoned point.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
I feed him to the mafia. But the bigger question is what comes after Eric? Alexsey is almost at the point where this game becomes his and not a remake. Hope he has ideas of what he's gonna do because he's doing good so far. I really really hope traces of Glamour does not end up here. He has the mall of course, Olivia's house, college (even with Eric gone I think that's a great place for more story to be developed. I really rooting he him when he passes the abandoned point.
Well, I do know that Aleksey originally planned to start were the old game left off. But after starting he realized there were things he wanted to change, before we got to that point. As for Eric, I don't think the old ways of getting rid of him will be in this version.
Thats why it's called "Another Story" because originally, he was not going to have the old story.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Well, I do know that Aleksey originally planned to start were the old game left off. But after starting he realized there were things he wanted to change, before we got to that point. As for Eric, I don't think the old ways of getting rid of him will be in this version.
Thats why it's called "Another Story" because originally, he was not going to have the old story.
It would be cool to have a montage of Max learning Hapkido and then breaking every bone in Eric's body before kicking his ass into to street where street sweeper picks him up and dumps him in a landfill for the crows to finish off slowly.

maxbishup

Sep 16, 2019
It would be cool to have a montage of Max learning Hapkido and then breaking every bone in Eric's body before kicking his ass into to street where street sweeper picks him up and dumps him in a landfill for the crows to finish off slowly.
Oh wow, you read my book.
But I think the one about the railroad spike through is left eye, till it pops out the back of his skull, got to him. Thats when he let me know that he would come up with something a little more humane. 1001 ideas down the drain. :alien:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dwalsh

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I hope there's the option to make him Max's bitch (not sexually). Milk him for money and cuckolding him lol. That'd be sweet.

3.00 star(s) 93 Votes