3.00 star(s) 94 Votes

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Since I am going to go back to an old save and try again to not get into the situation where Eric is gone but opportunities are blocked because he should still be there ... if I choose friendship instead of fake friendship, I get to share the girls with Eric? But on fake friendship what happens instead?

I chose fake friendship before because I thought true friendship meant Eric got the girls and I didn't. I assumed fake friendship meant I would be trying to steal the girls from him, and there would be sharing content with the mother and perhaps Kira. But if true friendship means sharing content, I'm in for that.

• Angry
Reactions: preskerd

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017

Last save files in all three paths(v0.07.00 P1)
by Lukumoide

1: Enmity
2: Friendship
3: Friendship
4: pretending to be a friend

Last save files in Enmity path (v0.07.P2.00)
Without getting caught by Eric
by .Black Panther.
1: Hostility
2: Fake Friendship
3: True Friendship
+: persistent file

Last save files in all three paths(v0.08.07 )
by Lukumoide

1: Hostility
2: Fake Friendship
3: True Friendship
+: persistent file

Last save files in (v0.09.01.x)
View attachment 1688481
In which of this saves I should download for Eric completely get kicked out of the house? Enmity on v0.07.00 P1 or Hostility on v0.07.P2.00 or hostility on v0.08.07 ?

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Is there any chance for sleep sex in the future? Seeing Lisa sleeping topless, Kira and Alice sleeping naked.. no sane man would be able to resist feeling them up at least

yogi3594

Dec 12, 2018
I have a problem.
When I replayed the game in this update from beginning (so long a time that I forgot what's with it), with the real friendship path, I gave Alice to Eric (ie, I didn't buy lingerie for her blogging). And I found out I can't take a picture of Eric jerking off in Alice's room, he just didn't walk into it. I tried s/l many times and Alice did sleep naked. What's wrong with that?
Is that in true friendship we can't get rid of Eric?
Here attaches my save, thanks in advance for any help

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
The variability and difference of paths in the game is a very good idea.But for people who play one way in the game, the content in the game is very small.Yes, even after such a long wait, you feel disappointment and fear.The fear that the game may die earlier than its original source.I wanted the content in the game to come out once a month, one way in the game in one month.But for the time being, we have a long-term construction and the hope that the project will not be closed.

Reactions: poli9525

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
for some reason i'm so lazy to play this game.. maybe because there are too many BB versions. but anyway good luck

Vanderdanden

Jan 28, 2018
Is there any chance for sleep sex in the future? Seeing Lisa sleeping topless, Kira and Alice sleeping naked.. no sane man would be able to resist feeling them up at least
Given the ever-increasing time between releases and the meagerness of changes from release to release... Maybe in 2-3 years, be patient.

• Haha
Reactions: XXXagent

anwwwwavv

Jun 14, 2018
Hi guys I can't coutinue to progress the stick or carrot part, I can't give Lisa the sweet there is no option of that part, can you guys plz help me this one, many thanks 1657617491094.png

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
Hi guys I can't coutinue to progress the stick or carrot part, I can't give Lisa the sweet there is no option of that part, can you guys plz help me this one, many thanks View attachment 1921331
Plz send your last save file . we will check it for you .

there is an error
Send a picture of the error given by the operating system. You are probably using Windows 7.

where is the french version? only english russian and german...
Click on my signature. In the corresponding post, you can find the official translation of the game in French .

hello... i got head of family quest... but i cant seem to proceed.. anyone have any clue?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Plz send your last save file . we will check it for you .

Reactions: Twistty

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
The variability and difference of paths in the game is a very good idea.But for people who play one way in the game, the content in the game is very small.Yes, even after such a long wait, you feel disappointment and fear.The fear that the game may die earlier than its original source.I wanted the content in the game to come out once a month, one way in the game in one month.But for the time being, we have a long-term construction and the hope that the project will not be closed.
It finally dawned on me, Panther and I had this discussion awhile back but I didn't understand it then. Unfortunately I have been comparing apples to oranges for a while and now I need to stop. The problem is that BB_AS is a game with variables while Glamour, BB_RS and most of the others are for the most part VN's. BB_AS is about experience while the others are about story. So comparing is unfair to BB_AS because it simply most likely will never have as rich a storyline as the others because that's not the focus. Even when some of the have sandbox the story is pretty linear so without consuming much time their storylines can advance much more quickly. Eg. I say Glamour has more content than BB_AS but in reality BB is still less than half the content in Glamour, the other being Kate. When I think about it like that I start to get the difference between games and VN's.

Last edited:

.Black Panther.

Jun 3, 2020
so the cheats and incest mods go into the game folder right?
There is no need to install an additional cheat mod, the game itself has a cheat mod.

the game does not run the saves that i imported from the save list, what should i do? i alredy tried to put the saves on save folder, but nothing happens
You must copy your saves to both save paths

In which of this saves I should download for Eric completely get kicked out of the house? Enmity on v0.07.00 P1 or Hostility on v0.07.P2.00 or hostility on v0.08.07 ?
Last save files (v0.07.P2.00)
chose the Hostility path

I have a problem.
When I replayed the game in this update from beginning (so long a time that I forgot what's with it), with the real friendship path, I gave Alice to Eric (ie, I didn't buy lingerie for her blogging). And I found out I can't take a picture of Eric jerking off in Alice's room, he just didn't walk into it. I tried s/l many times and Alice did sleep naked. What's wrong with that?
Is that in true friendship we can't get rid of Eric?
Here attaches my save, thanks in advance for any help
I will check it and let you know the result

3.00 star(s) 94 Votes